Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's talk about the flawed emotion system

13...Next

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    arleta wrote: »
    Ps: my vampires are angry when you call them at night. Isn’t that a time they should be awake? Sims logic for you. They didn’t even get that right

and you can only call them at 7pm to 10pm, otherwise they arent available all the time
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I’m happy with the emotion system. The negative emotions come out often enough that you can tell when a Sim has a relevant trait, but you can also work to keep them happy most of the time.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    edited August 2020
    The significance and depth of emotions and multitasking were incredibly over-sold to players and turned out to be some of the least enjoyable gimmicks this game has. What’s worse is these two things were the backbone for Sims 4 in 2014, as of 2020 how have they been improved? They haven’t because even the studio sees them as useless, poorly implemented gimmicks that aren’t worth improving. The best example would be loungers, which aren’t compatible with MT after the gurus explicitly told players it would be unacceptable for them not to. It’s all a charade.
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top