Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should I Get This Mod?

Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
One of my households has a zombie in it. However, he is married, so the fact that he’s going to live forever worries me. He loves his husband a lot and I can’t stand the fact that he’ll have to live for an eternity without him after he dies.
Then, I found a mod that allows zombies to age. However, they age twice as fast to simulate rotting. If I get the mod, he will probably die sooner than his husband, but at least they’ll spend more of their remaining lives together than apart.

Should I Get This Mod? 10 votes

Yes
80%
LaBlue0314peterskywalkerkristenleighwhiteTadOlsonPhoenixArrandegarapoesBrandontaylorRouensims 8 votes
No
10%
lisamwitt 1 vote
Other
10%
Rflong7 1 vote

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Other
    Hm, I don't know. I would just kill him when I got tired of him being around. :(
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Yes
    Just an idea, you could wait to add the mod till sometime after the spouse ages up to an elder.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Yes
    I would advise getting the Mod and storing it safely to add later when the sims are elders.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I tried installing the mod, but it caused a glitch in which all of my sims stopped aging. (It probably conflicted with my custom lifespan.) I ended up going with @Rflong7 ’s suggestion instead. :neutral: