Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Hey Zinnia, did u ever make the afterlife or have u not gotten to that yet? Just making sure I didn’t miss it

I don't think I'll one for this game, I'm afraid.

Ok. Can u pm me who the scum are then?

Lucky! If only /we/ knew...
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Am I gonna be replacing Keyen for this game? It’s totally fine if I’m not, I just would like to know before day starts (in about an hour, I believe)
    they/he
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    Am I gonna be replacing Keyen for this game? It’s totally fine if I’m not, I just would like to know before day starts (in about an hour, I believe)

Check Discord.
    unknown.png
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Oh ok
    they/he
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Night 2 has ended. DeKay has been found dead, she was a Vanilla Townie.

Bella has replaced Keyen
    unknown.png
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Yikes. Let's whack Bella again since Dekay died (again)
    xD No but really. I was thinking throughout the night about Keyen. He's playing Katie and Caro's game and Luna is there too but has replaced out of this one? Like why?
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    xD No but really. I was thinking throughout the night about Keyen. He's playing Katie and Caro's game and Luna is there too but has replaced out of this one? Like why?

Hmmm 🧐
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

Maybe he didn’t wanna miss out on that game? It’s a unique setup.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Luna, what do you think of Frenchy’s post?

This one?
    So, to explain, after last game I've been part of in which I barely could keep up and got eliminated because I wasn't taking the time to read some things properly and making mistakes (I'm busy and trying to play this at once, but catching up alone sometimes takes me close to an hour which is crazy). FINALLY caught up. We're still in day 1 and this is worse than last game in terms of post count per hour.

So to explain, I left earlier because this was getting super off-topic and I didn't know what to say anymore, and then last night I was coding for literally the entire evening after my dinner, so I just checked this for the first time since like yesterday afternoon. I don't know how much you're allowed to share pictures of your life's stuff, but I finally got two out of three of my hacking scripts working and I'm quite happy about it.

unknown.png

Tested literally for about 10 hours on and off during the last two days and got it to work and be stable at last.

Also if you guys want to kill me for inactivity I really don't mind. I can't say I'm that invested in this game, compared to some others that I played before. Usually there's a very distinct reason why I like participating in these, but the reason is not really there in this one, so the only reason why I'm really trying to play is because I want to help town. If I was mafia I would've probably "revealed" it Bella's way (I don't like being mafia when I can avoid it).

Yes, I don't make lots of posts and only make huge ones, but that's because I try to not take as much space in the feed and make it easier for people to read me. Also I often have blocks of thought when I am there, that I don't need to divide in multiple posts, so this is just easier. I'm also a big talker, so it's easy for me to say some stuff in more words than I really need.

I wish I had something to say about possible suspects or leads but I literally, honestly got nothing. Any vote I could make would be blind. I read 30 pages of chatter and I can't even think of one thing that stood out to me particularly. I feel really lost and even though I already feel like that in mafia often, I feel particularly lost in this game.

I don't find this that weird tbh. But I feel like some of it is deflecting / off-topic. To me, I'm willing to trust Frenchy is town-ish but I don't really know how to feel about those "I don't know how anything about suspects or leads" posts (Ik I do it, I'm a hypocrite XD). It feels like a long wall of text just to say "yeah idk" LMAO does that make sense?

yeah a lot of over-explaining just to say "idk and i cba"

Can I respectfully say that if you don't think you can't be invested in this game, then maybe you shouldn't join the game in the first place? Mafia games are a commitment even if we play it for fun. It takes away the fun of the game if someone is inactive.

I don't care if someone has a low post activity as long as they do something that can advance the game.

Don't really know WHY Keyen wanted a replacement out tbh. This happened in the game he was scum with Choco and they had an argument and he quit, gave up.

Like, he didn't replace out because he was busy because 1. He spoke out against that and 2. He's playing the UM game now. And he didn't want replaced out because of Luna because they're both playing the UM game...

Also Luna is still playing and she was the one that got hurt more, or so I saw from on the thread. I dunno. I feel like there was something more, like maybe Keyen being mafia and acting the same way he did in the game with choco.

It didn't really click this way until the other mafia game started and I looked at the player list and everything. I might be overthinking it, but it was just a thought. I also don't particularly want to use a falling out as a reason to suspect someone and I mean nothing personal by it. If in any way this triggers you Keyen, or Luna, then I sincerely apologise and please tell me in a PM and we can ask Zin if I can remove it.

I was just wondering if Keyen gave up on the game because he was fuelled by guilt.
    Anyway that was about my only thought. Other than that, I'm at the same stage as I was yesterday. Except now that mouse/dekay is out, and town, I'm down one suspect which is concerning. What do you guys think?

This one?
    So, to explain, after last game I've been part of in which I barely could keep up and got eliminated because I wasn't taking the time to read some things properly and making mistakes (I'm busy and trying to play this at once, but catching up alone sometimes takes me close to an hour which is crazy). FINALLY caught up. We're still in day 1 and this is worse than last game in terms of post count per hour.

So to explain, I left earlier because this was getting super off-topic and I didn't know what to say anymore, and then last night I was coding for literally the entire evening after my dinner, so I just checked this for the first time since like yesterday afternoon. I don't know how much you're allowed to share pictures of your life's stuff, but I finally got two out of three of my hacking scripts working and I'm quite happy about it.

unknown.png

Tested literally for about 10 hours on and off during the last two days and got it to work and be stable at last.

Also if you guys want to kill me for inactivity I really don't mind. I can't say I'm that invested in this game, compared to some others that I played before. Usually there's a very distinct reason why I like participating in these, but the reason is not really there in this one, so the only reason why I'm really trying to play is because I want to help town. If I was mafia I would've probably "revealed" it Bella's way (I don't like being mafia when I can avoid it).

Yes, I don't make lots of posts and only make huge ones, but that's because I try to not take as much space in the feed and make it easier for people to read me. Also I often have blocks of thought when I am there, that I don't need to divide in multiple posts, so this is just easier. I'm also a big talker, so it's easy for me to say some stuff in more words than I really need.

I wish I had something to say about possible suspects or leads but I literally, honestly got nothing. Any vote I could make would be blind. I read 30 pages of chatter and I can't even think of one thing that stood out to me particularly. I feel really lost and even though I already feel like that in mafia often, I feel particularly lost in this game.

I don't find this that weird tbh. But I feel like some of it is deflecting / off-topic. To me, I'm willing to trust Frenchy is town-ish but I don't really know how to feel about those "I don't know how anything about suspects or leads" posts (Ik I do it, I'm a hypocrite XD). It feels like a long wall of text just to say "yeah idk" LMAO does that make sense?

Can I respectfully say that if you don't think you can't be invested in this game, then maybe you shouldn't join the game in the first place? Mafia games are a commitment even if we play it for fun. It takes away the fun of the game if someone is inactive.

I don't care if someone has a low post activity as long as they do something that can advance the game.

Don't really know WHY Keyen wanted a replacement out tbh. This happened in the game he was scum with Choco and they had an argument and he quit, gave up.

Like, he didn't replace out because he was busy because 1. He spoke out against that and 2. He's playing the UM game now. And he didn't want replaced out because of Luna because they're both playing the UM game...

Also Luna is still playing and she was the one that got hurt more, or so I saw from on the thread. I dunno. I feel like there was something more, like maybe Keyen being mafia and acting the same way he did in the game with choco.

It didn't really click this way until the other mafia game started and I looked at the player list and everything. I might be overthinking it, but it was just a thought. I also don't particularly want to use a falling out as a reason to suspect someone and I mean nothing personal by it. If in any way this triggers you Keyen, or Luna, then I sincerely apologise and please tell me in a PM and we can ask Zin if I can remove it.

I was just wondering if Keyen gave up on the game because he was fuelled by guilt.

Hmm.. I didn’t think about that, but in the UM game I think he replaced out because he was arguing with his scumbuddy (Choco) and also because he said he was stressed.

I have to admit that him replacing out of this game did kinda did feel like it was out of nowhere and he didn’t really give us much of an explanation either. Is an argument really worth replacing out? However, I don’t think guilt was the main reason.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

This one?

unknown.png

Hmm.. I didn’t think about that, but in the UM game I think he replaced out because he was arguing with his scumbuddy (Choco) and also because he said he was stressed.

I have to admit that him replacing out of this game did kinda did feel like it was out of nowhere and he didn’t really give us much of an explanation either. Is an argument really worth replacing out? However, I don’t think guilt was the main reason.

I'm not at liberty to say what we talked about, but both he and I have no hard feelings with one another now. Idk about the mafia thing, though. He could still be - I wasn't townreading him from the start.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Okay, I caught up and I have some thoughts.

We still need to find ONE of the mafia and we already lost three town and cupid. I've been observing as the game went, trying to find who could be who, and I'm actually starting to have some ideas. I have quietly gathered some assessments throughout the game (I've been busy the first days and I apologize). And I hope to make up for it a bit with a detailed analysis that hopefully will help us. I play this game like I play Clue, I observe, think, then speak. I don't like voting hastily. Now though, I have a less busy day and a better idea of things, so here are my thoughts so far:

1. Luna - Petra

Getting town vibes because of her efforts, tone and help as town throughout the game, although not 100% certain. 60/40

2. Sophia - Lysithea

Sophia was actually quite visibly emotionally invested last game I played with her, when she was town, and in this game not really. She actually is really nice and compliant. Quite comfortable. Also one of the players who wanted to target me for inactivity, even though some people like City are also really inactive (and I suspect potential buddies). I suspect mafia. 30/70

3. City - Ferdinand

Not a lot of activity at all. I manually did a search history of every single player here and couldn't find a lot of posts from her at all. I suspect a quiet scum. 40/60

4. Nerd - Edelgard

Although the slip could mean that they are mafia, I find it particularly odd that they would mean to tell mafia "HOPING we eliminate a townie". As if mafia has other options (I mean there's cupid, but come on). I feel like they are town. 65/35

5. Old Bella - Dorothea - Whacked Day 2, Vanilla Townie

Dead townie, so we know who she is, and that's that.

6. Keyen, now Bella - Claude

Pretty certain Bella is town, as Keyen probably wouldn't have left the game out of frustration of being mafia? I mean, mafia is doing pretty well this round. I don't see why so much stress. I smell town. 80/20

7. Mouse - Hubert - Killed Night 2, Vanilla Townie

Dead townie, same as old Bella.

8. Coffee - Annette

Talks a lot, fitting username, and although I haven't played with her often, I feel like she's good. Although maybe she's good at faking it by being really active. 65/35

9. Broncos - Ingrid

Don't remember hearing much from them, but it could've been drowned in the pile. Said a couple lengthy posts about their thoughts on the discussion, but nothing that really seemed that they were moving forward with big claims. Also recapped the discussion earlier, which was a lot of info, probably more than we need, which is something that I would do if I was mafia. I suspect them. 40/60

10. Song - Mercedes - Killed Night 1, Vanilla Townie

11. DeKay - Sylvain - Whacked Day 1, Cupid

We killed cupid. I feel like some symbolism of the world could be made here.

12. Frenchy - Caspar

I'm a townie, not much to be said here because I'm me.

13. Fairy (Emzy) - Flayn

Not really present or invested this game. Seems to be busy. Although, seems to be so little present that I don't even think they are mafia as I feel like her buddies would nudge her a little bit to help direct things where they want. I feel like they are townie, although a really inactive one. 55/45

So with this I suspect the three scums to be Sophia, City and Broncos. I'm going to vote for the one on which I am the most certain.

Vote: Sophia
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
    I could easily replace my Broncos vote with Emzy, but Emzy somehow strikes me as town. Technically either of those two could be the last mafia (I think I remember Sophia voting for Broncos at some point? Maybe that would go against my theory or it's a distraction). I wonder what you guys think. I'm still pretty certain on Sophia and City.

We still need to find ONE of the mafia and we already lost three town and cupid. I've been observing as the game went, trying to find who could be who, and I'm actually starting to have some ideas. I have quietly gathered some assessments throughout the game (I've been busy the first days and I apologize). And I hope to make up for it a bit with a detailed analysis that hopefully will help us. I play this game like I play Clue, I observe, think, then speak. I don't like voting hastily. Now though, I have a less busy day and a better idea of things, so here are my thoughts so far:

1. Luna - Petra

Getting town vibes because of her efforts, tone and help as town throughout the game, although not 100% certain. 60/40

2. Sophia - Lysithea

Sophia was actually quite visibly emotionally invested last game I played with her, when she was town, and in this game not really. She actually is really nice and compliant. Quite comfortable. Also one of the players who wanted to target me for inactivity, even though some people like City are also really inactive (and I suspect potential buddies). I suspect mafia. 30/70

3. City - Ferdinand

Not a lot of activity at all. I manually did a search history of every single player here and couldn't find a lot of posts from her at all. I suspect a quiet scum. 40/60

4. Nerd - Edelgard

Although the slip could mean that they are mafia, I find it particularly odd that they would mean to tell mafia "HOPING we eliminate a townie". As if mafia has other options (I mean there's cupid, but come on). I feel like they are town. 65/35

Pretty certain Bella is town, as Keyen probably wouldn't have left the game out of frustration of being mafia? I mean, mafia is doing pretty well this round. I don't see why so much stress. I smell town. 80/20

8. Coffee - Annette

Talks a lot, fitting username, and although I haven't played with her often, I feel like she's good. Although maybe she's good at faking it by being really active. 65/35

9. Broncos - Ingrid

Don't remember hearing much from them, but it could've been drowned in the pile. Said a couple lengthy posts about their thoughts on the discussion, but nothing that really seemed that they were moving forward with big claims. Also recapped the discussion earlier, which was a lot of info, probably more than we need, which is something that I would do if I was mafia. I suspect them. 40/60

12. Frenchy - Caspar

13. Fairy (Emzy) - Flayn

Not really present or invested this game. Seems to be busy. Although, seems to be so little present that I don't even think they are mafia as I feel like her buddies would nudge her a little bit to help direct things where they want. I feel like they are townie, although a really inactive one. 55/45

So with this I suspect the three scums to be Sophia, City and Broncos. I'm going to vote for the one on which I am the most certain.

I didn’t suspect you because of inactivity alone?? It’s because of the post that you made and if you even read my list at ALL you’d know that.

Of course I was emotionally invested last game considering a. I was a PR (more specifically a freaking mason) b. both me & my twin were on the edge of being eliminated almost every day & c. it had 150 pages and there was someone speaking almost every minute. I’m burned out as hell from that game and that’s why to you it doesn’t seem like I’m emotionally invested.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Sophia is also one of the players who wanted to target both Nerd and DeKay for not much reason. Nerd was at worst a dumb mafia, who says something not even making sense as mafia AND in the wrong chat. Don't really see why they were ever really suspect. DeKay on the other hand has never really done anything that suspicious. In fact, she even voted for everyone early on, which as mafia is really dumb as it makes everyone look at you. To me it seems like it was attempts to start a voting train.

1. Luna - Petra

2. Sophia - Lysithea

3. City - Ferdinand

4. Nerd - Edelgard

8. Coffee - Annette

9. Broncos - Ingrid

12. Frenchy - Caspar

13. Fairy (Emzy) - Flayn

I didn’t suspect you because of inactivity alone?? It’s because of the post that you made and if you even read my list at ALL you’d know that.

Of course I was emotionally invested last game considering a. I was a PR (more specifically a freaking mason) b. both me & my twin were on the edge of being eliminated almost every day & c. it had 150 pages and there was someone speaking almost every minute. I’m burned out as hell from that game and that’s why to you it doesn’t seem like I’m emotionally invested.

I'm just curious why you never suspected City for the same reason.
    Sophia is also one of the players who wanted to target both Nerd and DeKay for not much reason. Nerd was at worst a dumb mafia, who says something not even making sense as mafia AND in the wrong chat. Don't really see why they were ever really suspect. DeKay on the other hand has never really done anything that suspicious. In fact, she even voted for everyone early on, which as mafia is really dumb as it makes everyone look at you. To me it seems like it was attempts to start a voting train.

I explained before that my Nerd vote back then was mostly based off of impulse & panicking. I also explained before that I voted for Dekay because I felt like there was something off about her and I’m usually right when I think that. But now you’re acting like my suspicion of Nerd is only because of that 1 post which isn’t the case.

And why would I want to start a voting train when there was like 1 or 2 minutes until day ended? That doesn’t even make sense.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Wait, I misread that, I read "did" instead of "didn't". My apologies. I will go back to the list. I swear I read it but I forget a lot of small details because there are many lists, many names, and I even forget half of the people playing.

1. Luna - Petra

2. Sophia - Lysithea

3. City - Ferdinand

4. Nerd - Edelgard

8. Coffee - Annette

9. Broncos - Ingrid

12. Frenchy - Caspar

13. Fairy (Emzy) - Flayn

I'm just curious why you never suspected City for the same reason.

If you’ve ever played with City before then you’d know that she’s being way more active & vocal than usual.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Do you remember around which page I should be looking for?
    Do you remember around which page I should be looking for?

What are you looking for? My list? In that case I think it’s somewhere around page 59 or 60.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Night 2 has ended. DeKay has been found dead, she was a Vanilla Townie.

Bella has replaced Keyen

*frown.

deep. frown.

Well~~ bright side: at least cop wasn’t killed!

Um I dunno /maybe/ the issue that happened yesterday? I’m not defending anyone or anything but it’s not too much to read into in my opinion. Maybe we should instead read into DeKay’s suspicions and who was suspicious of DeKay and reactions to her death and any further connections that can be made from yesterday and for today 🙂