Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Type of Coffee?

CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
edited August 2020 in Off Topic Chat
Just curious (:

Favorite Type of Coffee? 90 votes

Cappuccino!
12%
ncisGibbs02ChampandGirliegrayheathRedShoe7SimTrippyDianesimsx4m1r4izecsonliizzys1302Calico45Cassieb95 11 votes
Espresso Shot!
2%
pandie00Sribindi 2 votes
Flat White!
2%
shadyladynzFinvola 2 votes
American Black!
7%
CamkatTrashmagicCAPTAIN_NXR7xLunaSimsxpopstarsleyNushkafiggy 7 votes
Caramel Macchiato!
7%
TEXASKITTYKATParmaViolet87mgregory162RavenSpitAlexcielNetflixianHeresallad96 7 votes
Flavored Frappuccino!
3%
SimplyJenMousellineCourtandAl 3 votes
Latte!
13%
lisamwittsimspeaker4AngelEb95MovottiSimelaxBusufuMrsC1990afai1261Agmolly210LquinnSimsAndChillRoboticHat 12 votes
Mocha/White Mocha!
11%
dreamerz13loubyloulouKennziKaigesmurf45blueMizzila1297ScobreBehappy1stxstxrrysequenceBecka28MagicaCat 10 votes
I don’t like coffee!
21%
Isb917alanmichael1Babykittyjadeannaliese39mintycupcakeluxsylvanDeKayKelvinHearts4uKendranaSassycottonBrandontaylorSeashoreLiviaSimAlexandriaLilfireworkSimsCavapoo_KingvalkyrieplaysjpsulsuldagdagTheStarrSimmer 19 votes
Other (you can explain it below if you want)!
18%
CororonArkaneGabbyGirlJPandaZOMGPANDAbixtersBMSOAlpineCuriosityrubyskywalkersusannesimsamp107KimmerNushnushganayCangwenPriestessBizarreRaynnignominiusrexelinnnstar 17 votes

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Cappuccino!
    I love the blended frozen stuff, and it is my usual drink of choice, but when I have a real moment to spoil myself I have a cappuccino and ice cream. Its lovely.
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    I love the blended frozen stuff, and it is my usual drink of choice, but when I have a real moment to spoil myself I have a cappuccino and ice cream. Its lovely.

Cappuccinos are my favorite too! Especially with more foam that just milk. Yum 😋
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I drink it on occasion but I think this would be considered under the other category.

M0K7aJC.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I don’t like coffee!
    I don’t like coffee or tea.
    Bad Arkane wrote: »
    I drink it on occasion but I think this would be considered under the other category.

M0K7aJC.jpg

That looks delicious! I’ve never had a Keurig, instead opting for an espresso machine, but I hear there’s a whole array of fun flavors for it 🤗
    I don’t like coffee or tea.

That’s still cool! The fact we all have different tastes is what makes this world so interesting 😉
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I love it because it does more than just coffee. So even when I'm not drinking that, the other options are there. If you ever decide to get one, you'll love all that it can do.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    I love it because it does more than just coffee. So even when I'm not drinking that, the other options are there. If you ever decide to get one, you'll love all that it can do.

Wow! Yeah, I’ve heard it does soup, tea, and hot cocoa too. Whoever invented it is truly a genius.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I don’t like coffee!
    I don't like any type of hot coffee. I do like tim hortons iced capps but normally drink a lot of hot tea haha
    I don't like any type of hot coffee. I do like tim hortons iced capps but normally drink a lot of hot tea haha

I absolutely /love/ Tim Hortons! Their timbits though ☺️ As for iced coffee, I take coffee any way really. And I have hot tea every day too!
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    American Black!
    American Black,, but it HAS to be iced or I won’t drink it.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

I /do/ like cold brew. It’s quite a refreshing parallel to iced tea! And if straight black New Orleans style chicory coffee counts as American Black, I’d have it hot too 🙂
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    American Black!
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

I /do/ like cold brew. It’s quite a refreshing parallel to iced tea! And if straight black New Orleans style chicory coffee counts as American Black, I’d have it hot too 🙂

ugh YES ! personally I literally can't go a day without my iced coffee. when i do, hello headache.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I don’t like coffee!
    Just normal German coffee with milk, no sugar.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Mocha/White Mocha!
    If I really had to pick I'd go mocha. I love mochas. Don't opt for them often because there's quite the difference in cost over just a regular coffee. Sometimes I do them at home too definitely cheaper and better (I like mochas with a STRONG coffee so a lot of places don't do this as well as I can. But I'm lazy and I'll drink it all lol).

Otherwise just a basic double double is my go to. Just how I take my coffee depends on the exact blend. I always need cream I can't do black coffee, sugar depends on the blend but double double just never fails.

I like pretty much all coffee based beverages though. And tea. Really any hot beverage. Iced coffee is also amazing though... coffee is just good.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Mocha/White Mocha!

M0K7aJC.jpg

Ohhh I haven't seen this in the k-cups. Looks amazing. There's a cinnabon creamer though that is amazing. So I just imagine this having similar flavour and yummm.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited August 2020
    American Black!
    I used to survive on large, hot Americanos. It kept me going full steam until the day I crashed and got a lovely big fat burn-out.

I had to give it up for a while so I've been trying to drink more herbal based teas, although at times the black stuff tends to sneak its way back into my morning routines... :#
  • MagicaCatMagicaCat Posts: 124 Member
    Mocha/White Mocha!
    I'm a caffeine addict and honestly will take it however I can get it 😋
    I like the spicy-sweet blends best, Chai Lattes and Mocha are a weakness!
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Mocha/White Mocha!
    When I saw the title of the poll I immediately knew that you made it xD
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Cappuccino!
    It is the only coffee I like.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    Just normal brewed black coffee with no sugar or milk. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but it's a social thing and I drink whatever coffee that's offered to me, and it has so far not been any fancy stuff. :tongue: At home I just take a caffeine pill with water. :blush:
    cUrfGkA.gif
    Just normal German coffee with milk, no sugar.

Ooh I’ve never had German coffee! I have had Turkish coffee, which is basically served much stronger, like expresso in a way.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    If I really had to pick I'd go mocha. I love mochas. Don't opt for them often because there's quite the difference in cost over just a regular coffee. Sometimes I do them at home too definitely cheaper and better (I like mochas with a STRONG coffee so a lot of places don't do this as well as I can. But I'm lazy and I'll drink it all lol).

Otherwise just a basic double double is my go to. Just how I take my coffee depends on the exact blend. I always need cream I can't do black coffee, sugar depends on the blend but double double just never fails.

I like pretty much all coffee based beverages though. And tea. Really any hot beverage. Iced coffee is also amazing though... coffee is just good.

“Coffee is just good” is lit-erally my anthem! 😝 I’ve never made a mocha at home, so that’s a pretty cool talent you got there. I’ve only had them at stores, like at Starbucks with extra whipped cream.
    I used to survive on large, hot Americanos. It kept me going full steam until the day I crashed and got a lovely big fat burn-out.

I had to give it up for a while so I've been trying to drink more herbal based teas, although at times the black stuff tends to sneak its way back into my morning routines... :#

I can totally relate. I used to drink an insane amount of coffee, like I used to get the biggest size of flavored, creamy iced coffee from this place called Dutch Bros, until I took a break for a while. (This actually meant supplementing two large servings of coffee a day with five cups of black tea!)

As for herbal based teas... have you ever had Zhena’s Organic 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Tea, Coconut Chai flavored? Sooo good. They come in circular, stringless bags in the coolest cylindrical container ☺️
    MagicaCat wrote: »
    I'm a caffeine addict and honestly will take it however I can get it 😋
    I like the spicy-sweet blends best, Chai Lattes and Mocha are a weakness!

Man, don’t get me started on Chai Lattes! I can never get them made exactly how I want them when I buy the bags from the grocery store, but the right barista at Starbucks or like Paul Bakery can really lift my spirits with a good one. It’s like a warm holiday in your mouth!