Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your gameplay during lockdown moments

Unfortunately I have ran into PC issues which would mean some lost gameplay progress. I have had a lot more time to play The Sims the past few couple of months but all of my recent screenshots are up on Imgur.

As a few other players might have had more time for Simming than they would normally have why not look back at the past few month's progress?

Here are some screens from the past few months:

Lockdown is announced

SmouU8Z.jpg

Courtney and Grover. It seems like only yesterday I took this picture

1QbRS3B.jpg

As there is a toilet roll shortage in town Angie goes out to compete

TMjHNCU.jpg

It results in chaos outside of the shops

7Z0FFea.jpg

No social distancing here! The police are kept busy breaking groups apart

nXuaVPU.jpg

After I got bored of lockdown related stories I went into Roaring Heights and played Old Skool. Sadly this save file might be lost! :(

mPuGr9a.jpg

No social distancing rules here which is just as well as there has been almost constant parties

Ww3nyFu.jpg

One household had gone to University!

jHfcPkh.jpg

More dramas and tension!

92auUzu.jpg

Back in Roaring Heights there had been more dramas

Phmb1p5.jpg

We have a breakup!

Ryj426y.jpg

And the most recent. My Sims are meant to be back at University for the second term but I am not sure if I could save that game file. This would have lead to eight graduations as well!

xc1ARtQ.jpg

What lockdown moments have stood out for you? All Sims games welcome :smile:
Simbourne
screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I'll let you know when it's over. We are still in lockdown. :/ And they are talking about a second wave this fall..guess I'm stuck here forever. But I do sneek out sometimes, and wear a mask, so I can clear my fuzzy head. Sorry about your pc and lost saves...bummer.

I spent the first few months of this back in Feb and March cleaning out my overloaded pc. Funny most my files that were taking up the most space was like ten thousand saves of TS2. lol Mostly downloads, cc, and projects of cc, and saved worlds I had built etc. etc. for nine thousand screen shots or videos. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    My state has never been on lockdown, so I have been just playing as normal.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Cinebar wrote: »
    I'll let you know when it's over. We are still in lockdown. :/ And they are talking about a second wave this fall..guess I'm stuck here forever. But I do sneek out sometimes, and wear a mask, so I can clear my fuzzy head. Sorry about your pc and lost saves...bummer.

I spent the first few months of this back in Feb and March cleaning out my overloaded pc. Funny most my files that were taking up the most space was like ten thousand saves of TS2. lol Mostly downloads, cc, and projects of cc, and saved worlds I had built etc. etc. for nine thousand screen shots or videos. lol

A second wave might still happen. Restrictions have been eased though but I have seen some ridiculous things at the start of the weekend :(

My PC is repaired though but I need to wait of my external drive as that has all my back up on it
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • bees123bees123 Posts: 12 New Member
    Is that Boris Johnson in the first pic?
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bees123 wrote: »
    Is that Boris Johnson in the first pic?

Yes although we are not allowed to share political views on the forums so I refer to him as 'The Lion' :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited July 2020
    We are no longer in lockdown anymore in my country since May but I decorated a lot in my sims 4. I did not play the sims 3 it was in suffering.

BJ as the Lion :D
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I wasn't in the mood for playing during our relatively brief lock-down.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    March 2020 (when my province went into lockdown)...till end of May - No computer. Observing strict social-distancing standards - which meant that hanging around my house with nothing to do...pretty much drove me stark-raving "insane".
    End of May (when my wife got me a new laptop - reinstalled my game...and started playing again.
    End of July (now) - starting to find my way around the game again and investigating CAW.
    Play is all Sims 3.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    In late March I got an idea to have my Sims 4 to have new game saves based on a different timelines with changing my worlds & lots.

My 1st was a futuristic timeline in the year 2525.
    I really had fun making my Metal Trees from my Discover University decor. I got a lot of use with my Get To Work, Get Famous, Fitness & Moschino for the futuristic homes. Recently, I upgraded it after I got Eco Living.

My 2nd was a prehistoric timeline in the year 1.
    I delayed all the premises in all the world.
    I uses a lot of tropical Trees, Flower Bushes & Rocks from Island Living & Jungle Adventure.
    I also got a lot of use with Outdoor Retreat.

My 3rd was a renaissance timeline in 1400 AD.
    I mostly used Pine, Norway & Evergreen Trees.
    I loved playing my fave worlds Windenburg, Glimmerbrook & Forgotten Hollow in the games Get Together, Realm of Magic & Vampires.

My 4th is based on the 20th Century from
    1920s to 1980s.
    I got inspired when Eco Living came out.
    For this I use City Living, Cats & Dogs, Eco Living,
    Parenthood, Movie Hangout, Laundry Day,
    Bowling, Vintage & Strangerville furniture & decor.

As for the Sims, I have a couple of different versions of Bella, some of my own made unplayed households & my ongoing played households.

My fave so far are my:
    Adam & Eve with little Moses
    Peasant Girl whose an inventor
    Armageddon Woman whose trying to survive
    Three's Company with a supernatural twist
  • SarahLou372SarahLou372 Posts: 112 Member
    edited July 2020
    Did anyone play other sims games apart from sims 4 in the lockdown??
    ...**~ThePinkPlumbob~**...
    50098910897_98e2501452_o.jpg
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Did anyone play other sims games apart from sims 4 in the lockdown??

A little Sims 2.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited August 2020
    I started playing in rotation during lockdown and i don't think i'll be back to playing one only family again. I still play legacies though.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I was playing TS2 UC and mostly playing a BACC and setting up for Homesteader's challenge as well as setting up an apocalypse challenge town.My BACC has only two couples both living on homesteads and getting ready for the winter of 1841 in Dodge.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg