The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cage Dancing

13...Next

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    I doubt too but I see no problem to realise expansion with pegi 16.

An actual Teen rated EP would be great.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I have plenty of lounges and bars where cage dancing will be absolutely perfect. Put it back in the game.
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I have plenty of lounges and bars where cage dancing will be absolutely perfect. Put it back in the game.

True. Also I want to have clubs as in Hot Date commertial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AijSrS0qeJc
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    I'm not against the idea, but this seems like a minor piece of content to ask for. In regards to dancing, I find it odd that synchronized group dancing was prioritized over friendly dances between two people, romantic dances such as slow dancing, etc. I'm even up for sexy dances for couples, but something tells me that won't be a thing.

Regardless, I prefer we get more dancing at all first before cage dancing.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    Ivyeyed wrote: »
    bixters wrote: »
    I'd love to have the dancing cages back!
    But I doubt they will bring them back. Ratings for games have gotten more strict since 2000, and a dancing cage is usually for erotic dancing in the real world. The Sims 1 also had strippers popping out of birthday cakes, which would never work in a T rated game either in 2020.

They had strippers in The Sims 3. They were with Generations, I think? They called them “dancers”, but it was clear what they were meant to be. You could hire them for bachelor/bachelorette parties.

I don’t think things have changed so much that they couldn’t do that kind of cheeky inclusion again.
    But I doubt they will bring them back. Ratings for games have gotten more strict since 2000, and a dancing cage is usually for erotic dancing in the real world. The Sims 1 also had strippers popping out of birthday cakes, which would never work in a T rated game either in 2020.

They had strippers in The Sims 3. They were with Generations, I think? They called them “dancers”, but it was clear what they were meant to be. You could hire them for bachelor/bachelorette parties.

I don’t think things have changed so much that they couldn’t do that kind of cheeky inclusion again.

Yah they didn't strip, but neither the sims 1 did.
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    edited August 2020
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    I doubt too but I see no problem to realise expansion with pegi 16.

An actual Teen rated EP would be great.

I have long thought that having more “adult” stuff as DLC (or even just taking more advantage of the edgier side of Teen) would be the best way to do it. Much like I think it’s best to keep supernatural stuff to DLC so people can easily avoid it and play the way they want.

Make a super kid friendly base game. And then DLC that’s a little more mature. Not necessarily full blown W*cked W*ims mature, or like GTA, but cheekier and more overt. And then parents can just not buy that one, the same way my parents frustratingly refused to buy me Hot Date.

(ETA: I also think they would benefit from a packs in 2 editions model. You can buy the full pack or just the CAS and Build/Buy for less. If you bought the CAS and Build/Buy you can get the price discounted off the full pack if you decide to upgrade. And this also makes it easier to uninstall packs you don’t want to play with without losing the assets.)
    Post edited by Ivyeyed on
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member

Aw yeah the bachelor/bachelorette party and your friends will buy you some...'dancers'. I loved that touch of realism. Sadly Sims 4 is too child friendly. Which is funny seeing how some of the most popular mods are adult oriented. o:)
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I would love it along with the cake dancers too. Sims 4 in general needs better dancing although Jungle Adventures has the most decent dancing.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I would personally love the suggestion that @Ivyeyed made about an entire pack devoted to more adult sims and situations. It could be rated higher then parents would know it contained situations that they may not want their kid to see. It won't ever happen but it would really cool if they ever did something like that.
  • Meerkat_SimsMeerkat_Sims Posts: 3 New Member
    Yeah, a bit more variety in how adult sims act would definitely be good. It doesn't need to be full-on 🐸🐸🐸🐸 or Serious Adult Situations like some players ask for, but TS3 got away with basically making a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 advert in their Master Suite advert and that was still rated 12/Teen.