Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family Guy Game Pack?

RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
I came across this claim that a Family Guy game pack is coming:
https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Forum:Family_Guy_is_crossing_over_with_The_Sims??t=20200801113218

What are your thoughts?

Edit: Apparently the post now says it’s fake. Disregard.
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
Post edited by Rouensims on

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    I mean, the icon is of RoM, the cover has no art and they wouldn't do a partnership with a franchise that's basically what every 14 year old girl hates.

But Say what you want, this would be great for gameplay. Imagine every Sacrificial and adult mod rolled into one pack.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    well it'd fall under the category of "never been done before" haha, but this looks completely fake to me.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    sometimes i wonder how people fall for things that are obviously fake.
  • QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    sometimes i wonder how people fall for things that are obviously fake.

Me too..

But I guess it’s cause people see what they want to see, they get some kind of confirmation that it’s true, without doubting or researching if it’s true or not.
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 784 Member
    edited August 2020
    EA cannot do Family Guy because Family Guy is copyrighted material that contains things that would raise Sims ratings to M.Besides,there's no Family Guy pic on the cover.

Besides-it's VERY easy to make fake packs using a photo editing program. I myself could very easily take a Sims 4 template and paste a pic of some FNAF characters or Mama from Tattletail,and say "EA is going to make a FNAF Ultimate Custom Night EP or a Tattletail GP." It's all just fanart.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    How could you even possibly think this might be remotely real? Lol. He even. Says it's fake in the post.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    edited August 2020
    Yea no, we'll be getting cage dancing, flaming poo bags and Mrs. Crumplebottom all back before Maxis would ever decide to partner up with a TVMA show.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    How could you even possibly think this might be remotely real? Lol. He even. Says it's fake in the post.

It didn’t say it was fake when I saw it, but disregard. I just thought it would be fun to speculate.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Someone asked what could be worse than a sw themed pack, i would have used this fake pack as an answer had i recalled it XD
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Mareah wrote: »
    Someone asked what could be worse than a sw themed pack, i would have used this fake pack as an answer had i recalled it XD

Lol this would be worst pack of the whole Sims series, probably the worst DLC of any game series :D:D

Don't give EA any ideas OP!