Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I hang my paintings in my house?

This question sounds stupid, I know. But I only seem to be able to put my Sim's painting into her inventory or sell it. Or send to favourites (and I don't even know what that does).

But I want to hang some of them in her house.

Comments

• wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    once the painting is in your inventory then click on it and drag it to the wall .once it is on the wall you can click on it and choose to frame it as well

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    You have to drag it to the walls. If there is something , like furniture or lamps, obstructing the way, it won't allow. But you can move those or just find a space where there's nothing obstructing.
  • wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    oh well that is not really embarrassing honestly ...i usually take it into my inventory and then drag it but if going into build mode is the way you wanna do it then same difference ...i often forget things i should know like some of the cheats etc; we r only human lol
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    @PriestessBizarre You can drag it in live mode or build mode. If going into build mode, you will have to either put it into household inventory first, or stick it on a bare wall somewhere from the sim's inventory. Or you can move it directly from the easel also in either mode.

Don't feel embarrassed, it was a good question. :)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png