Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modern community lots 30x20 - Oasis Springs

Hello guys,

Due to fact that Gallery searching is terrible i want to ask you for help. I am rebulding all worlds in my new save, but I can not totally find any nice club, lounges or restaurants for Oasis Springs. Can you recommend me something? I am looking for lots to replace 30x20 club and 30x20 museum in Osais Spring.

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited August 2020
    I don't have any builds in my mind, but I can maybe help with the gallery search. You could try searching by item name or hashtag by typing the original names of those community lots. This should at least give you a ton of renovated options, but likely also new versions that people built to match these specific lots.

Edit: You can check here for the original names
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited August 2020
    I remodeled the Solar Flare and turned it into a nightclub. I can upload it for you to take a look at; I have all packs, but I think I mainly used content from base game, Get Together and either City Living or Fitness Stuff (for the windows). I'll try and upload later today or possibly tonight depending when I get into game.

EDIT TO ADD: I couldn't get a direct link from the online gallery, but it should be the newest lot under my username: justme22 (only two lots I've uploaded today are The Solar Flare and a remodel of Brook Bungalow)
    Post edited by stilljustme2 on
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited August 2020
    I have a bar that is sort of an arcade, I made it specifically for Oasis Springs. I do plan on building more, but I'm currently focusing on Windenburg.
    Also, somewhere in the depths of my gallery catalog I also have a nightclub on a boat. You will need to apply some filters as my older builds don't show up on my profile anymore if you search unfiltered.
    My gallery ID is the same as my forum username. You can a look so check out my tumblr, I think my builds are easier to navigate there (at least, I put a lot of time into indexing all of them) https://mdianasims.tumblr.com/builds
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I have a very nice retro diner in Oasis Springs downloaded from the Gallery, if you want to check it out. It's called Diner in the Desert and it's by Laireen35. Can't post link as I could not find it in the browser search, and the gallery doesn't have the option for links. :neutral:
  • Options
    BK747BK747 Posts: 174 Member
    I really like NSProduction99's remodel of the Solar Flare, called L'Oasis.