Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MINI MOLE - SEASON 3 - A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (THE WRAP UP EPISODE - CANCELLED ;_: )

Comments

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Episode Time!
    Episode Three - Nowhere to Hide

Episode three has arrived! Challenge number three is played out and I'm sure plenty of fun to be had... Oh, and plenty of moling to be done ;) Enjoy the episode and the chaos that ensues!

Good luck everyone!
    Enjoy for now...The quiz is coming up next!

@kittymeow @Tigerblu11 @Shadami @icmnfrsh @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens @ninjakid150

• Options
    QUIZ NUMBER TWO!
    It's quiz time! This is a quiz to determine which of the contestants knows the least about the Mole's identity. There are 6 questions in this quiz, including a ranking of all the contestants from most suspicious (the person you think is The Mole) to least suspicious. The player who scores lowest on this quiz will be eliminated from the game.

In the event of a tie, the person who ranked The Mole the lowest in Q6 will be eliminated. If this results in a tie, The Mole will choose who goes home.

Please send your quiz to me via PM.
    Any questions, be sure to ask!

Good luck contestants!

QUIZ TWO:
    1. What room number is The Mole in?
    a. 104
    b. 105
    c. 202
    d. 203
    e. 204

2. In Challenge #2, what choice did The Mole make?
    a. See their screen
    b. Skip their screen

3. In Challenge #3, did The Mole (at any point) give their envelope to another person?
    a. Yes
    b. No

4. In Challenge #3, was The Mole’s envelope found by The Mole?
    a. Yes
    b. No

5. In Challenge #3, how much money did The Mole’s envelope have?
    a. $50
    b. $100
    c. $250
    d. $350
    e. $400
    f. $600
    g. $750
    h. $1000
    i. $1500
    j. $2500

6. Who is The Mole?
    (Rank from Highest Suspect to Lowest Suspect)

@kittymeow @Tigerblu11 @Shadami @icmnfrsh @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens @ninjakid150

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Angelica: That's so strange... I literally had the same experience with my sister Cheri when she was about 9! We couldn't find her... She's a sneaky one. I miss her though.
    Is she...still hidden up to this day? 🤔

Sneaky Lucy

Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Angelica: That's so strange... I literally had the same experience with my sister Cheri when she was about 9! We couldn't find her... She's a sneaky one. I miss her though.

Sneaky Lucy

Legend has it she's still in hiding and holds the world record for longest game of hide and seek :D
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Sneaky Lucy

Legend has it she's still in hiding and holds the world record for longest game of hide and seek :D

"We tried reaching out to Cheri for a statement on receiving the world record, however we were unable to find her."
  • Options
    Moving this weekend, and have been busy leading up to the big move to Australia. So the episodes are going to be on hold for a little bit until I get situated on the other side!

With that being said, I am currently at 7/10 things I need for the next episode. There is no rush to get your stuff in, but don't leave it too long if you're one of the peeps who has not got your submissions done! :3

Any DREs are welcome! You've got plenty of time to write them :P
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
  • Options
    Hey all, been house hunting for awhile and finally we found one and our offer was accepted. We're in the process of getting lawyers and inspections and such. So my next few months are going to be incredibly busy. But hopefully before school starts in September I'll be cleaning and moving in to our new home. *Fingers crossed*

The inspection took place this morning. And we're cleaning and packing boxes of stuff in our apartment that we aren't going to need for a couple months.

Until we lose internet for the transfer to new location I'll still be popping in as often as I can. ^^
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Good news to hear! :smiley: I hope the move goes well and your family gets a lot more needed space :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Hey all, been house hunting for awhile and finally we found one and our offer was accepted. We're in the process of getting lawyers and inspections and such. So my next few months are going to be incredibly busy. But hopefully before school starts in September I'll be cleaning and moving in to our new home. *Fingers crossed*

The inspection took place this morning. And we're cleaning and packing boxes of stuff in our apartment that we aren't going to need for a couple months.

Until we lose internet for the transfer to new location I'll still be popping in as often as I can. ^^

That's great news! I hope the move goes smoothly for you :)
  • Options
    More room for the young'uns to roam around
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    We're basically trippleing the amount of sq ft from what we're currently living in. At about half the cost. My parents had to help us out. We can clearly afford it but no one would give us a loan -.- even though we can pay it!!! Blech.

But yay!!! Things are finally happening. I just have to build an in law suite extension to the house xD
  • Options
    @Shadami I was gonna ask if you’ll be moved in to celebrate our birthday, but you said it’ll be a couple months 😂
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    QUIZ NUMBER TWO!
    It's quiz time! This is a quiz to determine which of the contestants knows the least about the Mole's identity. There are 6 questions in this quiz, including a ranking of all the contestants from most suspicious (the person you think is The Mole) to least suspicious. The player who scores lowest on this quiz will be eliminated from the game.

In the event of a tie, the person who ranked The Mole the lowest in Q6 will be eliminated. If this results in a tie, The Mole will choose who goes home.

Please send your quiz to me via PM.
    Any questions, be sure to ask!

Good luck contestants!

QUIZ TWO:
    1. What room number is The Mole in?
    a. 104
    b. 105
    c. 202
    d. 203
    e. 204

2. In Challenge #2, what choice did The Mole make?
    a. See their screen
    b. Skip their screen

3. In Challenge #3, did The Mole (at any point) give their envelope to another person?
    a. Yes
    b. No

4. In Challenge #3, was The Mole’s envelope found by The Mole?
    a. Yes
    b. No

5. In Challenge #3, how much money did The Mole’s envelope have?
    a. $50
    b. $100
    c. $250
    d. $350
    e. $400
    f. $600
    g. $750
    h. $1000
    i. $1500
    j. $2500

6. Who is The Mole?
    (Rank from Highest Suspect to Lowest Suspect)

Currently at 8/10 needed submissions! I still am not ready to make the next episode, but don’t forget to get this sorted. For anyone that wishes to rethink their quiz, you may up until I have all 10 :P
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I am going to go see it again on the 25th though :)

And I should be in before the baby turns 1
  • Options
    So, my partner has successfully ordered all the parts for my new computer! Which means once it’s up and running, I will be working on the next episode (finally!).

I currently have 9/10 things that I need. The last person knows who they are! Please submit your quiz as soon as possible.

If anyone else would like to reevaluate or double check their quiz they submitted a few weeks ago, you may resubmit it before the deadline is announced ^^

• Options
    Sounds great! Congrats on the parts order! ^^
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Oui oui, a big congrats on the order :3

That means you'll be streaming again soon as well, which is great too.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Congrats Haylo, looking forward to seeing how I did in the quiz. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Oh yay! Congrats on the parts order!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Do you have it? :smiley:
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    🤔.........
  • Options
    Is there anyone who 100% remembers sending in a DRE? I can't recall if I collected them all :O
  • Options
    None from me

• Options
    I have no idea if I sent a Dre xD