Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    edited August 2020
    Working elevators please. It is angering me that there are elevators in the game but they're limited to 1 per lot and unusable??? Honestly what was the point in adding these if they can't be used.

Edit: I found out there was a way to add extra elevators to a house and use them but guess what? EA broke it. Apparently fixing an elevator to not make it useable was more important than fixing issues such as sims randomly stopping what they're doing and teleporting around the lot or sims not finishing eating the same plate after 5 hours. :-/ You know, real bugs, the ones that actually do need fixing.
    Post edited by geekgirl101 on
  • Sim_ArchitectsSim_Architects Posts: 302 Member
    edited August 2020
    - 3D lashes

-More shoes! , we barely get new shoes, the shoe selection is boring and tired (i own all DLC)

-More necklaces (again, options are few)

- Better *earrings* (again, not many good options)

- More natural looking makeup

-More clothing for children

- More hobbies. Knitting was a step in the right direction, still need more.
    Post edited by Sim_Architects on
    edited August 2020
    Update the skin and eyes from base game!
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    I'm still gonna say it, please bring back the rest of the buff cheats, people need those cheats to make the game more interesting. How about make a new improved buff cheats that have not 50% but 100%. I sometimes miss using sims.add_buff Buff_Pregnancy_Trimester or either the other buff cheats. If they brought it back improved, It would be very appreciated....
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
    More and BETTER makeup!!! Some of the MAC stuff was decent, but we really need less loud, bold color and more au naturale looking makeup.
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    A playable woodwind or brass instrument. It has been twenty years of the franchise and every single other family of instruments has been represented. All of the saxophone signs and paintings in the base-game are quite a taunt after all of this. =(

Unicorns!

A Time Travel pack - Ancient Greece seems to be the most exciting prospect IMO. (but if you do this and add playable instruments, you can't just add the lyre, you must also add the aulos!)
    OO2UdmJ.png
    Better poses for the gallery. Better/customized thumbnails for gallery builds.
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    More kitchen styles and color swatches:

a-light-beige-high-gloss-ikea-voxtorp-kitchen-with-island-an-f473737d72112415c14c5252ee859126.jpg

Ferguson-1-1140x642.jpg

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRmOCc55-_I9pHeb9tcXPSzT3cQSqG7O0xUwg&usqp=CAU

Induction hob:

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ29Py4h6VWWFRAIYzAdEy5XJhTcxxTnxqfMw&usqp=CAU

kitchenrecolours-styles.png

Much more sofas:

fabric-sofas-header-desktop-1000x500px-v2.jpg.jpeg

192926.jpg

I love this guy creations -https://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.com/search/label/TS4 Buy Mode

MokuSeating-Items.png

HarlowSeating-Items.png

TrentonSeating-Objects.png

Lamps like this:

alice_aranz.jpg

globe-glass-lights-modern-minimalist-design-chandelier-ceiling-light-26158560068.jpg?v=1571708438

sinnerlig-pendant-lamp-bamboo__0607419_PE682969_S5.JPG

Beds like below one:

lozko-paul-2.jpg

Big bookcases:

6_max.jpg

nowoczesne-polki-na-ksiazki-proste-piekne-i-modne.jpg

More objects for bathroom:

MetropolWeb-77-1.jpg

Nowoczesna-lazienka-bez-wanny-2046.jpg

z24374024Q,Aranzacja-lazienki.jpg

This shallow will be also great to have:

il_1140xN.1555003368_e2q2.jpg

And for us - European players you can add this :D

i-bosch-twk7801-srebrny.jpg
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    Sthenastia wrote: »

Much more sofas:

fabric-sofas-header-desktop-1000x500px-v2.jpg.jpeg

Lamps like this:

sinnerlig-pendant-lamp-bamboo__0607419_PE682969_S5.JPG

I love the lamp and the sofa. Would be nice if they gave us modular sofas, like we had in TS2.
    We dont get new kitchen counters often. After 6 years we still only have maybe 3 sets of cabinets from EP's . Overall, we really like more kitchen, bathroom counter options. You guys really should include more.
  • enby_envyenby_envy Posts: 13 New Member
    I suggest having skateboards in the sims. It could be like the mage's book--but obviously more in theme with skateboarding--where you can learn different styles of tricks. And it would obviously have special interactions, etc.

I also want round stairs and not just blocky stairs. I wish we could also put small objects like plants onto the balcony of larger stairs.
    Oh yeah and this is VERY important. The selection of hairstyles to choose from is so discouraging. I own every pack and there still just arent very many nice hairstyles. I stick to a select few :'(
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Oh yeah and this is VERY important. The selection of hairstyles to choose from is so discouraging. I own every pack and there still just arent very many nice hairstyles. I stick to a select few :'(

I would love more hairs too but also!! I think they need to go back and fix some of the older hairs as well. They sit funny on Sims heads often, making their heads look huge or oddly shaped. I don't use the ones like that.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited August 2020
    Dear EA/SimGurus,

in The Sims 4 I'd like to see
    - a farming EP,
    - a burglar NPC and burglar alarm as b/b object,
    - more activities for toddlers and kids (e.g. play tag, play peekaboo, carousel, rope skipping, after school activites: glee club, astronomy club, ballet, soccer, programming, etc.),
    - things that make the "teen" stage unique (e.g. prom, learning to drive, private school (with bonus when applying for university), acne with moodlet, more phases),
    - things that make the "elder" stage unique (e.g. play bingo, sewing, pottery, use cane, more options for crinkles, special interactions with grandchildren: e.g. tell story about the past).
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • BahlBahl Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like my genius, handy sim be able to construct a solar powered wifi tower for the off grid plot in Sulani, is this even possible? probably tall and maybe need repair frequently? so not too obtrusive.
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    The option to select a sims sexuality in cas would be good....straight...bi....gay etc etc....a bit 18+ i know but i think that would be cool.
  • MaddyH1997MaddyH1997 Posts: 1 New Member
    Just an idea... but I think an expansion pack that has to do with farm life would be cool. With animals, farm lots and other different stuff. I would love that!
  • Jenasidal_ReignJenasidal_Reign Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't have a lot of detail for my suggestion, although I honestly loved all of ones before mine. I simply it would be funny if you could add in a pack of stuff for the covid-19 we've all been going through. Perhaps not the sickness, but the unique masks and getups everyone has been using. Its almost become a norm now and It would be cool if Sims did some sort of patronage to it.
  • dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    FIX THE SKIN TONES
    edited August 2020
    I *need* MORE facial hair for men!!!! :|
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited August 2020
    More high waisted items in CAS - skirts, trousers/pants, shorts etc.
    More tops that tuck in (jumpers/knits esp.)

Large scale CAS update (UI) - BB and Live have had huge updates over the last 6 years so please focus on overhauling CAS. I feel like it hasn't really been touched in 6 years!! I'd love to see a colour wheel for hair/skintones/eyes and also layerable clothing. I think CAS needs a 'stair update' equivalent - something to revolutionize this mode.

I'd also like to see the ability to not only unlock the career outfits but all the special outfits too e.g. the Get to Work illness overlays, Spa Day facial masks, Base Game burned/singed and dirty overlays via a cheat similar to the one introduce in Nifty Knitting SP.
    Post edited by GracieO312 on
    Toddlers barely have hairstyles to choose from. Yes, I could use cc. But i shouldnt have to for a decent selection.
  • thistle0tattoothistle0tattoo Posts: 10 New Member
    More different music instruments, I also miss the drums. Music instruments from different countries like Japan, Scotland, Ireland, Egypt, greece for example.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    the top prioraty for me would be to see in the sims4 retro content from the 1950,1960,1970,1980,1990,2000 to now including retro furniture appliances and hair style including the most important for me since the laundry day sp a top load washer with matching dryer

1 retro dishwashers 80Tl2Vc.jpgLeLSUR7.jpg

2 topload washers with matching dryer (retro models*) 05JafND.png4inRBRJ.png4Qb13CP.jpg7Me6k8L.jpgcj3oCAT.jpgf1WwZC3.jpg50K0ijB.jpgBIadVfj.jpgegJBeyg.jpgbgJSTUn.jpgWdwiEtv.jpg i know i might be repeating myself but as a player i find the sims4 lacks in term of retro style furniture and appliances
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    We dont get new kitchen counters often. After 6 years we still only have maybe 3 sets of cabinets from EP's . Overall, we really like more kitchen, bathroom counter options. You guys really should include more.

That's because they are literally a super pain to make. Because of the way they did them, where you can click the little cog icon and choose your counter shape, instead of having each individual piece be it's own object.

The counters all use the same texture and uv map, and that is really difficult to squeeze all of the different textures for the sides, back, front, doors/drawers of all 10 pieces onto one 1024x1024 image, because the counters are essentially made up of 10 different mesh objects, and some counters also have a medium LOD (Level of Details) too, then they all have shadow meshes.

So in actuality one counter for the High LOD (including all of the LODs, and the Shadow meshes) is about 20 different meshes.

Then all of them have to have textures that are made to seamlessly fit each of those meshes so it flows perfect when you use the different pieces of the counter.

The same thing goes for island counters, it's the same process .... 20 different meshes for one counter island item.

The cabinets don't use quite as many meshes because with the counter tops you have the mesh with the backsplash option for when it's against the wall, and then you have mesh without the backsplash for when it's away from the wall .... cabinets don't have that extra identical mesh

So yeah, while I would absolutely LOVE to see more kitchens, especially modern ones, I understand why they don't very often.

I personally would rather have all the pieces be separate items because I like to visually see them in my catalog rather than having to drag them out to see what they are.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top