Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ANNOUNCEMENT tomorrow?

Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
So there’s a sale on for the sims AGAIN. We all know we have been getting MAJOR hints for days now so something is defo gonna be announced soon. When we had the last sale, it ended the day before Nifty Knitting was released. This next sale says it’ll end on the 18th of August. So if we were to get something on the 19th, that’d mean it will be announced tomorrow as Nifty Knitting was announced 14 days before it was released🤷‍♀️

I know this is a long shot, but... Sim Guru George is the main culprit for the hints. He posted pictures of his daughters nursery this morning with photos of her sims t-shirts. I scrolled back a bit and haven’t seen him post anything personal in a while, he also posted it in a train of hints. Could this mean something?... Maybe the big hint before the reveal?

What do you think?

EDIT: i doubt we’ll get one today, but when do you think we will?
Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
Sims 4, 25th December 2014
Post edited by Leahmiller2006 on

Comments

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Sale on origin?
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I though they usually released teasers on Tuesdays or Thursdays, and I'm surprised they haven't posted anything today. But, it is only 10:34 AM in California right now, and I'm pretty sure they post teasers and trailers around noon? Fingers crossed they post something. This speculating is making me crazy :D:D
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Sale on origin?

Yes. 50% off expansions
    & 25% off game packs

bixters wrote: »
    I though they usually released teasers on Tuesdays or Thursdays, and I'm surprised they haven't posted anything today. But, it is only 10:34 AM in California right now, and I'm pretty sure they post teasers and trailers around noon? Fingers crossed they post something. This speculating is making me crazy :D:D

Really! I hadn’t thought about the days😆that makes me even more giddy. I also forget about times in the USA because I’m from Uk, so for me Tuesday is nearly over (18:30)

Really! I hadn’t thought about the days😆that makes me even more giddy. I also forget about times in the USA because I’m from Uk, so for me Tuesday is nearly over (18:30)

It looks like I might be wrong though. It looks like they post teasers on Monday and then trailers on Tuesday. But maybe they're changing things up? I don't know if I can stand to speculate for another week :D

It looks like I might be wrong though. It looks like they post teasers on Monday and then trailers on Tuesday. But maybe they're changing things up? I don't know if I can stand to speculate for another week :D

Hopefully🤞I’m literally going insane now😂

• MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    The sale was still going when nk dropped, but i get what you are saying. It could be a possibility. What is with this current sale anyway, it happened way sooner than i expected. They are tempting me to get another expansion ha!
    Mareah wrote: »
    The sale was still going when nk dropped, but i get what you are saying. It could be a possibility. What is with this current sale anyway, it happened way sooner than i expected. They are tempting me to get another expansion ha!

It just seems to random to just be a ‘sale’ 🤔Seems more like a prepack marketing technique. I’m so tempted to buy a gamepack😂The Sims makes me broke!

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    It’s sad NK came out like an hour ago and we’re already collectively ready for the next pack 🤣
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited August 2020
    Just EA celebrate the 30 million players life-to-date across all platforms (110% year-over-year)

Offer until August 7th
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    There is practically no chance of an announcement this week. Game packs are teased on Mondays and announced on Tuesdays.

Realm of Magic
    Teaser: August 19, 2019 (Monday)
    Announcement: August 20, 2019 (Tuesday)

StrangerVille
    Teaser: February 19, 2019 (Tuesday)
    Announcement: February 20, 2019 (Wednesday)
    (pushed back by one day due to Monday being a holiday in the US)

Jungle Adventure
    Teaser: February 12, 2018 (Monday)
    Announcement: February 13, 2018 (Tuesday)

Parenthood
    Teaser: May 15, 2017 (Monday)
    Announcement: May 16, 2017 (Tuesday)

Vampires
    Teaser: January 9, 2017 (Monday)
    Announcement: January 10, 2017 (Tuesday)

Dine Out
    Teaser: None (they only started doing teasers since City Living)
    Announcement: May 17, 2016 (Tuesday)
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    It’s sad NK came out like an hour ago and we’re already collectively ready for the next pack 🤣

NK was cute, but it's nothing game changing. I'm just waiting for something that will actually change the game itself rather than just a side activity. And Eco Living is too buggy and broken at the moment.
    Speculating is one of the most fun things to do in the Sims :D
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Sims we okay? You keep going on sale! Blink twice if you're not okay...(LOL joke)
    edited August 2020
    @elelunicy wrote: »
    Dine Out

Quarterly teaser on April 19th, 2016 (Tuesday)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYaZoTU3BX4
    edited August 2020
    Sims we okay? You keep going on sale! Blink twice if you're not okay...(LOL joke)

LOL was this a reference to Britney Spears' Instagram?
    I think the reason they're having so many sales is because the Sims 4 might be ending sooner than we think...
    GP01 Outdoor Retreat (Jan.)
    <-- 6 months -->
    GP02 Spa Day (Jul.)
    <-- 11 months -->
    GP03 Dine Out (June)
    <-- 7 months -->
    GP04 Vampires (Jan.)
    <-- 4 months -->
    GP05 Parenthood (May)
    <-- 9 months -->
    GP06 Jungle Adventures (Feb.)
    <-- 12 months -->
    GP07 StrangerVille (Feb.)
    <-- 7 months -->
    GP08 Realm of Magic (Sep.)
    <-- 12 months ??? -->
    GP09 (Sep.)

Always ready😆

elelunicy wrote: »
    There is practically no chance of an announcement this week. Game packs are teased on Mondays and announced on Tuesda
    ys.

Realm of Magic
    Teaser: August 19, 2019 (Monday)
    Announcement: August 20, 2019 (Tuesday)

StrangerVille
    Teaser: February 19, 2019 (Tuesday)
    Announcement: February 20, 2019 (Wednesday)
    (pushed back by one day due to Monday being a holiday in the US)

Jungle Adventure
    Teaser: February 12, 2018 (Monday)
    Announcement: February 13, 2018 (Tuesday)

Parenthood
    Teaser: May 15, 2017 (Monday)
    Announcement: May 16, 2017 (Tuesday)

Vampires
    Teaser: January 9, 2017 (Monday)
    Announcement: January 10, 2017 (Tuesday)

Dine Out
    Announcement: May 17, 2016 (Tuesday)

Hmmm, I’m thinking gamepack later but a free update first

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member

LOL was this a reference to Britney Spears' Instagram?
    I think the reason they're having so many sales is because the Sims 4 might be ending sooner than we think...

Oh noo it wasn't (I never meant for it to :( sorry that subject hits too hard at my heart.)

Could mean that too.
    edited August 2020
    This pack is a major first for us, and we are super eager to share it with all of you later this year.

SimGuruDuke didn't even say Summer. But it's a 6-month roadmap, September is the last chance.
    This pack is a major first for us, and we are super eager to share it with all of you later this year.

SimGuruDuke didn't even say Summer. But it's a 6-month roadmap, September is the last chance.

Also, he said that in like April, we are later in this year

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    edited August 2020

I'm not ready for the next pack. I'm ready to know what it is. :p

And this was very disappointing. 😄

I'm not ready for the next pack. I'm ready to know what it is. :p

And this was very disappointing. 😄

I just wanna know to🤣

• cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    looking like it might be next week, if they are aiming for a late august early september release.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    They'll announce it the week of the 17th, because that's the week I'll be busy moving. :/
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)