Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Underwater/Pirate themed Game Pack ideas

Now that we might be getting a space themed game pack I really hope that somewhere down the Sims 4 development line we will get an expansion to Island Living in the shape of an underwater pack.

I’d really appreciate it if they mixed a pirate theme with it though. Maybe expand on the Princess Cordelia lore from the Base Game object descriptions and set the pack as an almost time travel type of thing (doesn’t actually have to use any kind of time travel functionality though). I think it would be interesting if Sims could either live on a pirate ship or underwater (mermaid houses/submarines/underwater bio domes). Would be really cool if most of this world was set in the water and it didn’t have much land making it a unique locale.

Mermaids could get a little update but it would focus on pirates/humans a bit more. I think it would work best if being a pirate worked like GTW careers e.g. swim to the bottom right of the ocean and find one treasure chest.

I think it would be a great pack for Simmers who like to play Decade Challenges or games from a different era.

Anyway, just my thoughts. Please feel free to add more of your own :)

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Pirates would be great and I enjoyed the underwater stuff from Sims 3. I'd much rather have that than a space pack.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I’d love both tbf! Aliens and mermaids are so neglected and it makes me sad when playing with them against a spellcaster or vampire 😔

Mermaids just need an underwater area to call their own - they don’t even need extra powers really but mermaids not being able to swim underwater is an absolute travesty IMO.