Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    edited August 2020
    Finally I gave mccc a try. This thing helps me really on the one side, but without proper installement it's also mess up with my game, luckely only on my nonplayed sims, which I could correct fast.

1898-1900

Viktoria enjoyes her knitting, but she had barely time for her hobby. The kids needs too much attention.
    xU9E6uX.png
    WWCSWlz.png

And it is christmas again with the end of the first decade, but this christmas is placed in 1899. I've decorated the dining room for christmas. Eating lunch or dinner is in the father's private offfice.

vtZJf5Y.png

Everyone is ready for christmas and gifts, including the "nanny".

qjs2rwG.png
    fZBc3kW.png
    roCDoOe.png

A private moment, iff you know childrens christmas, you know how precious such moments are on christmas eve. :)

ALfNLpY.png

Father Winter was a disappointment this season. The children asked him for gifts, but all he did was hohoho, no gifts for the kid, except for one off the girls. But at least he put some gifts under the christmas tree.

lVcPCaG.png

It's 1900 now. I made it through the first decade *cheer* :D . Now Ludwig sends his kids to better schools and he'd become member of the commerce chamber.

Here he practised a speech.

j5Fmby5.png

Slowly but steady I changed the interior design (wallpaper yays) of the house.
    The children invited their friends quite often. Pure chaos. :p

Zx7EpWv.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    edited August 2020
    @RedDestiny92 , thanks :) I hope you enjoy seeing your Matilda in the house :)
    @ryttu3k , Thanks :) I thought that hair was good on Morgyn and decided to try it :) We'll see how Jamie will do :)
    @Lyrie , Thank you, sweet of you :) No babies tho at this time.. I hope :p
    @sunblond , Thank you for your input, I agree 100%, but i have had negative experiments in past (it was TS2 tho), so, better safe than sorry :)
    @AlwaysAsking , yes, only 4 beds , those are from eco pack, no idea how comfortable those are :) ISBI, is a shot of a challenge called "I'm Surrounded By Idiots" it is legacy type challenge, but in there also you only control one sim of the family, always the heir.
    ETA: well the last word got flowered, lol.

As I said , this is combo of 2 challenges, and with certain rules of my own. There is 4 beds in the house, 3 sofas and a dumpster . So everyone has a place to sleep, but I did notice sims will not sleep in dumpster on their own, so one of them have to wait for free bed or sofa :)

I did notice that only Morgyn automatically reserved a bed, I suppose it was because I controlled them. I did , however reset the bed after Morgyn woke up. :)

I mentioned no babies, it is not totally impossible, but my own rule is, if that happens, unfortunately the mom and the baby has to go, there will be a new member in the house to replace them. (it was different in my old group challenge, then the person I controlled had the baby)
    I do have auto woohoo on, and risky is only 2%. All other autonomy ways to have a baby from mods, I have disabled. (I have also made the household size limit to be 9, so it is not totally impossible, as I said)

About NAPs, there will be one (with dice roll) active in every week, depends of the NAP I remove some mods, so if Sharing is Caring is active, it is active with it's full bugged glory, lol :D (I will replace any communitylot swiped, but if they let someone to steal from them, Morgyn, you better earn some money! )

Challenge ends when Morgyn tops their career, what was rolled by dice, and ta-daa, Morgyn has to become a celebrity chef!! :D

Household under spoiler (yes looking sad, they are fine, it is the air, lol):

Morgyn (controllable sim)
    CXSUKTh.png

Dorian (by @Silverofdreams30 )
    irJ8fNV.png

Autumn (by @Becka28 )
    ShVSg0k.png

Vivienne (by @sarabeth2984 )
    CKUhhzA.png

Naoki (also by @sarabeth2984 )
    1A4Tpht.png

Matilda (by @RedDestiny92 )
    OjXFUNP.png

Joey (by @AlwaysAsking )
    ABSlbK6.png

And Jaime (by @ryttu3k )
    Lx4VZSo.png

First day, not real happenings as they barely know eachothers.
    VvPHJ5j.png
    Unlike in Asylum challenge, they are free to travel, but all have to go where Morgyn goes. This is my edit of the communal lot at one of the hoods of Evergreen Harbour.

More pics under spoiler.
    It is kind of all in one, they do not need to vote to change the lot, it functions just well.
    nI6nqKC.png
    W2TPd01.png
    D9pUjSW.png
    iWei28c.png

Second floor has bbq area and toilets.
    D6ayvOq.png
    qjiUyVf.png

And up in the roof
    1X03Vmd.png

frslhva.png
    Some of them went inside and some started chatting, good, I suppose you might like to get to know better.

Again under spoiler
    2gxirsA.png
    PLEASE! I will delete you as soon i am out of this lot!
    0hfEKEc.png
    At first, Morgyn went to vote , the first NAP will be Free Love, it will start at 6pm the next day.
    f1Gw5yO.png
    Morgyn also did this all by themselves, good, you will be needing some gardening skills, and plants too, your cooking skill is round zero and you are supposed to be a top chef! :D (And I have a mod what makes almost all dishes require fresh ingredients)
    5qLqB9R.png
    I took a look how others were doing, I found Joey alone on the roof, looking miserable.
    auO7Rgv.png
    Turned out that putting the tap to the thing cannot be made autonomously.. (or I have a mod conflict, but I do not recall having any keg related mods). So rule break nro1, I controlled him for a sec to get the action to his queue, as Morgyn was at bottom floor and I had no plans to make them go to roof just to tap the keg. :)
    OKgiZ8J.png
    After that Joey had no difficulties to proceed on his own, lol.
    Swc8vNA.png
    dNL87aD.png
    Tables started to get full and sims started to use the machines, clearly no need to use 3 different versions of the communal lot :)
    WxDnTau.png
    nPBkRpV.png
    They were starting to enjoy themselves at the roof :D
    qf152UD.png
    While Morgyn had to spend their time to select some veggies to grow, they have only 200 simoleons.
    WtvgFHO.png
    Morgyn: "Watcher! You really make me to do this? I want to be at Realm , reading a book!"
    yes, I am, sorry.. not.
    kJy1yuD.png
    Jamie: "is it the air or that thing you are grilling? Horrible!"
    Morgyn: "Shut up dude, do it yourself then!"
    NOdavKw.png
    8LPa0S6.png
    G0ASIcL.png
    Looks like they liked the food, after all :)
    TeobfQ3.png
    More gardening.
    Joey: "I think you are doing it wrong.."
    Morgyn: "Just shut up!!!"

J37z71u.png
    Next stop, the bar, Caboose, now known as nightclub.

Again under spoiler:
    m3zezSB.png
    wtYWKq4.png
    AHF3cNr.png
    Tiny edits to the place.
    uVXUvOV.png
    Dancing ups the fun!
    M7e65Ay.png
    lWZqXVb.png
    Vivienne got to the instrument before Jaime, and ended up earning some tips, thanks, girl!

FMe7cZh.png
    Then to the last communitylot in the hood, gym, I do not remmeber the one who made the original, I edited a lot.

Again, under spoiler:
    TNDREBb.png
    Rsmizlk.png

oA12crY.png
    Morgyn favored the tub, with Autumn, Dorian and Naoki.

WSfUwFk.png
    bYTOASc.png
    nRQ1D1i.png
    Jaime and Matilda did not.

my9gEcT.png
    2oMnB6I.png
    Back at home.
    Sorry Morgyn, you just have to do the cooking, for several reasons now, you need the skill plus others are hungry!

Again, rest under spoiler:
    FGkAVfT.png
    OFlbQkP.png
    6n4wA8B.png
    Rest of them did what they did, thanks to Naoki, this place is clean in no time..

BZTgdVl.png
    Planting the seeds they bought.

vWQ67gB.png
    Seriously Naoki, you are mopping there???!!!!

XybxUXO.png
    Morgyn, just make another patch, just in case.

KmMZCnE.png
    Morgyn, Joey, Dorian and Vivienne were the lucky ones to get the beds.

2NM6ZJS.png
    Naoki had the upstairs bench.

jFYYERq.png
    Jaime got the couch at the front porch.

2UasIOV.png
    Poor Autumn was too slow.. (Matilda beat her to take the living room couch) .
    ps. Vlad, mind your own business! SHUS!

ikDsipD.png
    In the morning , Naoki started to cook! Please do not set the place on fire! He gladly did not.

dx8uB6g.png
    Jaime was wise enough to take the leftovers from the fridge.

oC0KsdI.png
    And poor Autumn finally got some sleep!

ryKovxB.png
    Morgyn: "Watcher! You really want me to tend the plants in this air???"
    YES.

trmw3Bu.png
    Finally everyone were up, and having some sort of pleasant time, watchin the cooking channel from their tiny TV.

And that is their first day :)
    I apologize it is long upate, won't be so long next time, I wanted to show the lots too, in this one.

Thanks for reading,
    Elina.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Ok, trying this a second time since I got mostly done and accidentally deleted it all. Grr!

My game was adorable today. I moved back to Brindleton Bay, where Bo Bateman has recently opened a vet clinic.
    HiTRJfK.png

Liberty Lee showed up, with her cat Justice, which to be honest was the whole reason I gave her a cat.
    yTJ26o8.png

Things progress from there, under the spoiler.
    Later that night Bo sent Liberty a happy text, which resulted in an invitation to a park. They happily enthused over various geeky subject, both having the geek trait.
    aK47ePd.png

In the end, some flirting and an exchange of numbers occurred. The fact that she kissed the phone is a good sign, right?
    rsrbEQa.png

The next day I was totally set for a day at the clinic and calling Liberty afterwards, but she showed up on the porch while Bo was having breakfast.
    fhGtmw5.png
    2z01K8T.png

Not one to squander the opportunity they asked her on a date (Bo has been non-binary from birth, they is the correct pronoun). Unfortunately they panicked (with my help, oops!) and chose a restaurant. This face says, "I'm not hungry and literally just watched you eat."
    l2ayN9t.png

Fortunately the restaurant has a full ice cream menu, so a small dessert was an option. She seemed amused at Bo's ice cream headache.
    gYls2lx.png

These. Two. Are. So. Cute!
    jJQwaSt.png

After the ice cream they went outside to swing, where Bo's loner trait wouldn't act up so much without any strangers. She seemed happy.
    SLL6EaV.png

This is 100% how I flirted with guys at their age. If they didn't like swinging they weren't right for me anyway.
    gPkm27Q.png

In the end, a first kiss and a request to be a girlfriend were both accepted.
    uF7docA.png

When Bo got home I realized I'd given both Bo and Liberty the same hat in their cold weather outfits. Oh well, no regrets, they look cute.
    HMLm1kX.png

Bonus picture, Bruce holds his sick cat because of course he doesn't let his pet suffer alone.
    irE3AAc.png
    No worries, both cat and dog headed to the vet clinic immediately afterwards for Bo to treat them, but then I felt like hanging out with my husband and stopped playing.

The first time I wrote this I pointed out that I will try to get a comment post out this week, but really wanted to get the cuteness posted right now! Happy simming all!
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Diary of Roxanne Denney

-Tucker’s home this weekend, he’s been pretty much MIA since he started Uni, to be honest. But with both Than and Bobby there, he kind of has a pretty good support system in place, I’d guess that helps a lot. He cooled things off with Micah, the “let’s just be friends” talk, he was really nice about it, Micah did cry a little, but as these things go, it was pretty drama free. Miranda’s been over a lot catching up with Tucker and helping with the prep for Austin’s birthday. He’s starting high school soon. OK, at the risk of sounding like my parents or worse Uncle Kyle, how is he old enough to go to high school? It seems like he was just a baby not long ago, that Miranda, Tucker, and me had to take turns doing diaper and feeding duties for. I used to give him a bath, now he keeps the door to his room closed all the time and I have to knock before I go in, seriously. This is the same little kid that used to storm up the stairs to my room and burst in talking a mile a minute all the time, mind you.
    Ever since Tucker had his coming out, I’ve tried to be his supportive big sister, the sibling rivalry thing is, mostly, in the past now between us. We’ve been getting along a lot better since we had that talk about relationships and shared our experiences with each other. And I kind of felt that there was something going on with him, it was just a feeling, so last night before bed I went into his room and sat down and asked him if something was up? I was wondering, if you would pick up on it, I was trying to hide it, but, well, you kind of always know, don’t you Roxie? He asked. I didn’t say anything, I just waited. I kind of got what was coming to me, I guess, he said.
    At my very first Spirit Squad Party, literally my first college social event, I met a guy, Ash Reagan, he was in a frat and a soccer player, totally handsome and hot, he was an upperclassman and it seemed like he was really into me. We exchanged numbers and later we met for coffee at the commons and we talked about coming out and stuff, I felt like we really connected. Then he invited me over to his house, he lives in a small house on campus, we watched a soccer game on his huge Wide Screen TV, I had a few cans of juice, and afterwards we ended up in his room. And well, I ended up getting my V-Card punched. I stayed till early morning and did the walk of shame back to my dorm feeling like a million simoleans. It was everything I had been fantasizing and dreaming about too.
    Afterwards, he totally dissed me, wouldn’t answer my calls or texts, finally I saw him on the quad talking to a couple guys and I walked over to him, he put his arm around me and said, This is Tucker, my latest conquest. The other guys laughed like it was some kind of joke. I just turned and walked away, I went straight to Than and Bobby’s dorm room and somehow managed to get there before I totally lost it. When I was finally able to tell them what happened, well, they told me that Ash had a reputation, he liked bagging inexperienced first termers. Than told me I should have talked to them about it first, that they knew stuff. Bobby said, that’s not very helpful, Than. But Than was right, I was so head over heals, I just dived in with both feet. Now something that should be a happy memory about my first time, is totally this awful thing that I have to live with the rest of my life. So, I threw myself into my studies after that, but I did start hanging out with Bobby and Than a lot, they come over to my dorm too and have got to be kind of the go to for the guys on my hall about how stuff works at Uni.
    I’m sorry that happened to you, Tucker, I said. Something like that happened to a girl on my hall first term, she eventually dropped out over it. That’s not totally uncommon, unfortunately, with girls anyway but I know that doesn’t help.
    Well, the thing is Roxie, after I had some time, well, I kind of realized that I had been a lot like Ash. Not as mean, no, but with Peter, I did put pressure on him to woohoo, even though he wanted us to both be in love, and I was after Micah mostly because I wanted us to have our first experience together. I wasn’t in love with either of them, I know that now, I had more intense kinds of feelings for Than and maybe Ash a bit, that either of them. I don’t want to be that guy anymore, Roxie. He was kind of teary at this point, and I said, Then don’t Tucker. Yeah, well, I’m gonna try to change, to be more honest with guys, but mostly with myself, I think. He said. Then I walked over and hugged him, I just held him and didn’t let go till he had a good cry.
    Afterwards, he said, so, since we’re sharing, how was the big weekend getaway? I sat back down and thought, I decided to be honest with Tucker. Well, eventually it was great, but at first, that first night, I think both of us were nervous or something, I don’t know, it was… awkward is the word I guess. So the next morning, well, I decided that I wanted to makeup for it and, well, we did, we spend the whole rest of the stay making way better memories.
    So, you been with two guys, can I ask, is it like, totally different, or is it kind of the same? Well, I said, that’s not exactly true, the two guys part, I mean, and no it’s different, the mechanics are the same, but guys aren’t, so it isn’t the same. Whoa, he said, back up, not two guys, come on, no way you can breeze past that part, please Roxie I poured my heart and soul out to you just now and….
    Ok, I said, cutting him off, There was a guy at college. I went to a kegger, I didn’t know how to work it though, honestly, don’t look so shocked, it was the very first keg I’d ever seen in my life. So I asked a guy standing there to get me a cup of juice and he did and we started talking. His name was Gil Koster, he was cute, redheaded and freckled, and not like Uncle Kyle at all, by the way, he had kind of a mop of curly red hair that went every which way and totally suited him. He was sweet and made me laugh a lot, we talked a while, he was an art major, so we had stuff in common. Eventually he made a play, he asked me if I wanted to go to his room, that he had a bottle of juice and he could show me his paintings, but it was a frat house, he had just joined and lived there. And I flatly told him I was not going up to some frat boys room and end up having myself plastered in a vid on the web or be him and his frat brothers entertainment either for that matter. He surprised me and actually laughed, then he said, well I thought it was worth a try, I’ve never talked to a gorgeous girl this long before in my whole life. I told him that sounded like a line, if I’d ever heard one. Well, it’s true, he said, I grew up in a very small town, and the prettiest girl in my school was 2 years older and barely knew my name, and when I got here, well, I was a legacy from my dad, so had to pledge his frat. And the sorority sisters, well, somehow arranging their shoes and closets for them is not a big conversation starter. And I laughed, he sounded kind of sweet and he made me laugh. Then he gave me his number and said I should call him if I wanted to get to know him better, the ball’s in your court now Roxie, he said.
    A couple weeks later, Jennefer went home and I was supposed to be studying for a final, but somehow I called him and invited him over. There were a few cans of juice in the mini fridge so we each had one and he put a move on me and I let him, we started kissing, and I well, I kind of kneeled on top of his lap and shoved my chest in his face. Tucker laughed then. But I continued, he totally freaked a little bit and gently moved me off him and got up, he said, OK, so just so’s I’m clear Roxie, is this like a hook up? Like you’re not looking to date me or anything like that, right? I’m sorry, I said, if you’re religious or want to wait till you’re in love or anything, I totally get it Gil. I don’t, I mean, well, he started, I mean sure that would be nice, but no, it’s just that I’ve only ever kissed two girls before, that’s it. And I’m terrified that I’ll be a huge disappointment to you, I guess. You won’t Gil, I said, I’ll make sure of that. And I did. Afterwards, he told me that if I ever changed my mind that he would totally like to date me and all I had to do was call, but I never did. And I should have, I know that now, but somehow I didn’t.
    OMG, my big sister is a total sl**, Tucker said, but the winked at me and laughed a little. Then he raised his hand for me to high five him. I kind of glared at him then. Seriously, Roxie, why didn’t you ever call him? Tucker asked. Oh, I said, I’m not sure, maybe I wasn’t ready or maybe I was too scared of getting hurt again. I honestly don’t know. We Denney siblings are a very complicated bunch when it comes to romance aren’t we? Tucker asked. I had to agree.-

1y9amtH.jpg
    Ash Reagan

-There was a bit of a thing at Austin’s Birthday Party, OK it was kind of a big thing, Nana used to sing and play piano at all of them, but lately, she’s kind of stopped, I guess she’s getting too old for it or something. So, because it was a big B-day for Austin, mom hired a guy she’d heard about to play piano. The guy turned out to be Gil Koster. Yeah, that guy, so here I am with the house full of friends and relatives, including my boyfriend, and the guy I hooked up with in college shows up. I had to get Tucker to help me out. Which, I may add, will totally cost me down the road favorwise, that I know. Tucker was absolutely thrilled, he was totally checking Gil out and literally licking his lips, he can be kind of a tool. But he did keep most everyone, especially Felipe in the kitchen while I talked to Gil. Gil told me he was a struggling artist now and took piano gigs to supplement his meager income. He said I was even more gorgeous than he remembered. Then I told him I had a boyfriend, he smiled and said, I’m not a bit surprised, but it is good to see you again Roxie. Then he went back to playing, and he was good, on the piano, I mean, by the way.
    Afterwards, when it was over, Gil was the last to leave, I saw him to the door and well, I grabbed his head and I kissed his cheek. I told him it was good to see him too, and wished him good luck with making a name for himself with his art. I watched him leave and saw him look back with half a smile and then he waved at me. When I finally shut the door Tucker was standing behind me and said, Oh what a tangled web we weave……-

f4jMejo.jpg
    Roxie chats with Gil.

3tvJTdl.jpg
    Oh yeah, and Austin’s a teenager.

-Felipe and I are engaged. He took me to Chez Llama, Ok, not a hot air balloon ride, I know, but still, it was romantic enough for me. After dinner he did the thing where he got down on one knee and proposed, and I immediately said yes, without hesitation. And then he picked me up in his big manly arms and swung me back and forth. Then we kissed.
    When I got home, Felipe came in with me so we could tell everyone, and somehow Miranda and Tucker were both there, Humm. Was everyone in on it, I wonder? Daddy was grinning form ear to ear and actually hugged Felipe and called him son. I showed mom and Miranda the ring, and they both thought the diamond was pretty impressive I could tell, I sure think it is.-

mjiQrsz.jpg
    Felipe is about to propose to Roxie.

B3SiPXP.jpg
    Practice for over the threshold?

HkJbiEA.jpg
    Sealed with a kiss.

-Well, planning this thing is a huge deal, it seems like it’s becoming the event of the season or whatever, mom and dad are spending a fortune on it. I told them that Felipe and I would pay for everything or at least help and they both looked at me like I had said I was going to elope. The girl’s family pays for the wedding Roxie, daddy said. That’s how it is. I won’t have Hector Monte**gro thinking I can’t afford to pay for my oldest daughters wedding young lady. Young lady, by the way, is code for discussion over with dad. And daddy, Uncles Kyle and Hector who are literally supposed to be his best friends since before they all got married. And all, well, sometimes it seems like they are more like frenemies or something the way dad worries about how they’ll think or feel about him or what he does, I don’t get it.
    There is so much to plan and decide, there’s the venue, yeah, no backyard wedding for us, I’m afraid, I tried to suggest it to mom and dad at one point and they both totally ignored me. I have to find a dress, and so do mom and Miranda, so there will be shopping trips, Ok, that part’s not so bad. Felipe is having a tux custom made, at his mother’s insistence. And even dad, Tucker and Austin are all getting new suits for it, not tailored, but still. Uncle Kyle and mom are discussing caterers endlessly, yes, everyone is getting involved in this now.
    I’m beginning to see why people elope, but that would totally kill my parents and Felipe’s too, so that’s out. Felipe is totally clueless and absolutely no help at all, he is supposed to be helping me make plans, wedding invitations, color themes, guest list, stuff like that but he just says whatever you want is fine babe. Like, it’s not even him that’s getting married too, you know. I was kind of frustrated about it and was venting to mom and she laughed and said, Roxie honey, that man would get married to you in a burlap sack if you asked him too. Whatever that means.-

@Lucy_Henley I get that music thing too sometimes, it's usually when I've been in and out of CAS a lot in a game. The only way I've found to effectively deal with it is to save and quit. It's always fixed it and it's not something that happens a lot though.

@ryttu3k I don't know how you get all those outfit pics set up, but it's very impressive to see. I'm lucky to get any screenies in my game that relates to my story, lol.

@RedDestiny92 Oooh, I like your Vald, I actually can't stand the BG one and have a few gallery finds that I swap out when I have the Vampire pack loaded myself.

@Daravi I've used MCCC for a long time now, but it did take a lot of Test Save gameplay to get it set up, it does so much, I belong to the MCCC discord and they helped me a lot with discovering how much it can do in my game.

@Ellupelluellu A few years ago, I was following a YouTuber who asked for sims for her new City Living Let's Play. I uploaded a couple of sims from my game with a bit of backstory and she ended up using one of them in her main household. I really enjoyed seeing him in her game a lot.

So, at the risk of tooting my own horn, I love making sims and have uploaded a bunch to the gallery over the years, Origin ID: sobenewbie. If you ever wanted to use any of them in your game and post photos here, well, you could use them for cannon fodder as far as I'm concerned. And please don't feel compelled to do so, I just wanted to let you know, so to speak.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hey everyone! Just a comment post! I have to relocate my pictures and things so it may be a while until I post pics (at least of my main two families the Stones and Adlers, but I am following this thread like an excellent collection of stories~

@RedDestiny92
    Well! I enjoyed this update I just love you’re and Ally’s Don’s! Lacey and Gen 3 kid are the best! You tell him! Though, it is the whole concept of, “you reap what you sow” I like how you point this out and the conflicts it brings to both Don and everyone he has affected.

Aww rip Makoa rest easy there, Johnny will hold things down until he goes on his way. And Elliot looks good with the outfit and hair.

@Daravi
    Congrats to making to the 1900’s! I would have a heart attack with all those kids plus friends! xD But it does fit the time period it was in!

@Ellupelluellu
    Ooooo~ all this sounds sooo fun especially with the full N.A.P glitchy glory! xD
    I really enjoyed the first day! LOL Morgyn is so resistant xD
    I like getting to know the rest of the cast, I do recognize several though, I don’t mind it being long and can’t wait to find out more! 😊

@Daephene
    Urgh I hate when that happens to the post! If you have word or onenote, I’ve learned to write it on there and save it just in case!
    Aww Bo and Liberty are so cute that ice cream pics are everything! I am excited to see progression and just them spending more time together! 😊

@sunblond
    Love reading your entries! 😊 Congratulations to Felipe and Roxie! Speaking of Nana, singing and playing the piano would it not be super cool to be able to sing those season songs you can only sing on holidays? So, singing happy birthday on the piano mmm we need this!

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited August 2020
    So, I'm making my second attempt at raising the Sulani Mana Twins. This time, I'm going to try and include screenshots.

First off, let's show off the toddlers outfits. I'm only sharing a few of them because there's a good chance that I will not be doing anything that requires half the outfits. Also, I gave them identical outfits because they are toddlers, and I'm trying to keep things simple. Don't forget, I lost 4 hours of game play because the game crashed. I will be taking a few shortcuts.

So, on with the first pictures:
    Important Note! The appearance of the twins is after hours of edits. For some reason, the genetics keep mix matching pieces of their appearance. I think it has a lot to do with them being mixed asian and white.

The Everyday Outfit

[img][/img]50182527913_b2898e3459_k.jpg46cfb440-d53d-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Hot Weather Outfit

[img][/img]50183328907_4ac4dbb0ef_k.jpg62e7a110-d53d-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Swimming Outfit

[img][/img]50183342172_34cab8fc22_k.jpg5beab050-d53d-11ea-85ca-027ec55895e0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Party Outfit

[img][/img]50182528338_3000d5f352_k.jpg558f08a0-d53d-11ea-9e99-06185eb08d42 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The up close of one of their faces. I don't use mods or cc, so I have limited options. The eyes were one of the original eyes from the original pair.

[img][/img]50182527258_207f6c5553_k.jpg6ef39540-d53d-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Now, onto the bedroom in which the twins are currently sleeping in:

[img][/img]50183309972_a8198f7f99_k.jpg0f0337b0-d53a-11ea-b220-066dca9f8100 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

I had an extra food event right when I aged up the twins. I think they visit my house to raid my fridge because more often than not that's exactly what they do.

[img][/img]50183309932_c64dceca3b_k.jpg427f30c0-d53b-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Even after she becomes mortal, she still judges my sim and cries puddles that need to get cleaned up.

[img][/img]50183116551_6a559ee4a8_k.jpgff9ef0c0-d539-11ea-ac73-0a79512fe22e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

However, she refuses to hold her child. When one of them were babies, the save had the bassinet instead of the child in her arms. While I tried to raise them the first time, I think her loner trait made her go out of her way to avoid raising the children. I sorta changed out the loner trait when I made her a young adult. The age gap between the father and mother was a tiny bit weird.

This is a small area dedicated to their doll house and and story time. The fence helps to keep the terr...(I mean angels) on the second floor. If I need to, I can even lock the parents in with the children. I've run into trouble with eco-living where the mother would abandon her children to play the violin, she also would leave her child in the bathtub to play the violin, and I do have a screenshot with her marked as a neighbor and locked out of the house as a member of the household. I also got twins then, and they got dangerously close to starving while the mother was locked out. Toddlers can't unlock the doors for adult sims. It's something similar to how they can't turn on tvs or radios on their own.

[img][/img]50183053076_40397fd1db_k.jpg31187f90-d53a-11ea-a0a7-0aa618a3b1e6 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Here's a full scale look at the second floor dedicated to toward raising the twins. I spared no expense for these little forces of nature.

[img][/img]50182509358_7d4d168c44_k.jpg25decf80-d53a-11ea-b436-02b1b53df25a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

I'm tempted to kick the elemental out. We'll see if she helps raise her children. If not, I'll make her keep up with the house. I did lock the parent's needs so I can make up for lost time.

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Today on "The Reaper's". Grim came home hoping to be welcomed by his wife...
    kCaRTJI.png
    But of course, she's beating the heat by lounging in the pool.
    sTQyMOo.png
    Also, we upgraded the shed. Now instead of toddler beds, we have full grown child beds. How quaint.
    lZW3P7w.png
    Another thing we added to the shed, three new babies.
    VSjwfdu.png
    Meet Kori.
    akHDc9l.png
    Gil.
    JiRDFsX.png
    And Sarai, seemingly the only "non reaper" of the triplets.
    3SDb1u5.png
    Yaaaaay, another set of triplets.
    16AMZkq.png
    Grim Jr: "You told me there'd only be one new little brother or sister....NOT THREE!"
    lSewM7p.png
    Again, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, another set of triplets.
    6gDFWDy.png
    Octavia's going to need a stiff drink to get through these next few days.
    fMZcIko.png
    Grim: "Ugh, I gotta watch the kids."
    1ce8nND.png
    Grim: "Alright, Grim and Grom are playing with sand and Raven's chilling in the pool. Now I'm going to go play video games."
    EKvAFSR.png
    You know who needs to come out some more? Old Billy!
    Billy: "🐸🐸🐸🐸 right I do. Also, you need to practice magic some more."
    Octavia: "That's a good idea Billy, I know just how to practice!"
    V1lawhX.png
    Octavia: "Hey Sophie, wanna have a duel?"
    Sophie: "Sure!"
    ajf0EUi.png
    So they had a fierce battle....
    f8uUx2Z.png
    That Octavia lost.
    KeONIuJ.png
    Sophie: "While you've been practicing 'Science' I've been over here mastering the art of magic!"
    ABzwfU8.png
    Octavia: "So I need to train more? Alright, give me 24 hours."
    iFPt97B.png
    Also, Sophie had to go visit her new nieces and nephew.
    20YpOES.png
    And here I learned that she has the evil trait. How swell.
    q6x9Mp5.png
    24 hours later, Octavia has finally ranked up to master. Which means she can do this.
    72nC4Hr.png
    Ni6a2ug.png
    Grom: "We should go cause trouble."
    Grim Jr: "Sounds splendid!"
    pKSzWvc.png
    Octavia: "NOT ON MY WATCH!"
    Cecxv46.png
    Well Octavia is now a Master Witch, which means I can finally put her in some spellcaster outfits.
    mtSzryj.png
    There we go, was waiting to use this one for a while. Also she made magic to make her hair grow. That's neat.
    r9g3xTW.png
    Anyways, since the house is now full and they can't have any more kids.....Go have some fun in the bedroom you two!
    ES3vBYq.png
    Oh and then we built another trailer.
    VRSf5Se.png
    That's right, we're making The Reaper Trailer park over here.
    6vnUxdO.png
    But we're out of money again. Only 35 Simoleons left.
    ixpDGLf.png
    Grim: "Make that 5 Simoleons left, my drinking habits aren't cheap."
    2jGHQqJ.png
    Grim Jr: "Dad, can I go live in the empty trailer? The Shed is scary."
    Grim: "I don't see why not! Have fun!"
    iY5zFHp.png
    Also. After taking care. OF. SIX. BABIES. Octavia has gotten to Parenting level 10. How swell, never got that far.
    kWsWxmR.png
    Meanwhile on the Kid's Network.
    phEVtus.png
    Grim: "I have no idea what you kids see in this."
    zCehytR.png
    A whole 12 minutes later.
    Grim: ".........I get it now."
    NKVWzMn.png
    Sophie's back once again.
    8sn3qFY.png
    This is a good time to play some soccer with your Sister.
    hvynmmg.png
    Sophie: "Nah, I'll just take the ball."
    ZH284VP.png
    Okay that does it! You have crossed the line and now you must duel Octavia once again!
    l3dOcdR.png
    Boy that time she didn't last long at all. That's what happens when you train all day.
    eOJTJ27.png
    Octavia: "I feel so powerful now!"
    Billy: "Bet you can't beat your Mom."
    Octavia: "I should totally try and beat my Mom!"
    hSZRygC.png
    Luna: "Now I'm not exactly thrilled that the first time you invite me over in months is to battle me. But I enjoy a good duel so let's do this."
    9gHAXVc.png
    And so an intense battle between Masters has begun.
    r5afFTt.png
    Raven: "Dad, what's Mom doing?"
    Grim: "Ah, she's just trying to recapture the glory days by trying to beat Grandma in a magic duel."
    Raven: "Neat."
    2Eq8CGb.png
    Oh wow, she beat Luna.
    qrsrhnH.png
    Grim: "See boys, that's why we don't make Mommy mad."
    gODBqqM.png
    Luna: "Well congrats on beating me. You sure are powerful."
    Octavia: "Thanks Mom, anyways I have a question to ask. How come your younger sisters are all elders while you still look....Relatively young?"
    Ls7dxyU.png
    Luna: "Found the secret to immortality. I will live forever as one of the most powerful Witches the world has ever seen. But yeah, congrats in beating me in a single duel. Let's see who's laughing in the next hundred years."
    zJALqkS.png
    @sunblond I may go to the discord too, but right I think I just need to adjust the birth rate a little bit, getting triplets should be a very rare event. On the other side, I'm more than happy that mccc decided that one of my sims, who is considered to has a jewish background, has emigrated to a city, which represent the usa in my game. So, let him there and will play his family fully after the american rules.
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @sunblond thank you! :)

@AlwaysAsking
    Well, I’m going to just keep up from here. I’ve read all of the other ones, but I’m tired of being about 4 or 5 posts behind in comments, lol!
    I figured that should've happened😁 I just upload so much, I can't help it...
    Oh my gosh, this really is the sweetest thing. They are so alike. And when they figured out that neither of them noticed how hard it was for the other to talk to people when they are nervous I was reminded of every psychology class I ever took, and how that is the normal thing.
    Yep, it's a very common thing that happens to people :) It's actually even something that happened to me once! Which resolved into me becoming very close friends with that person, as soon as we realised how similar we are. If only people just didn't worry so much, haha!
    He was really cute explaining it all to his friends. How dare the doubt him? He knows enough about her to know that he likes her. I agree with him. Sometimes you meet people and you just know for certain that they are great people, who would never hurt you. I get that sense from her. And the biggest thing for Peter, “She TALKED to me”
    They're just a bit concerned because they don't want him to get hurt, but they're great friends, really :) Peter knows for certain that what he feels for Gwen is real and that's what matters.
    And her obsession with his hair! Lol! What a goofy girl. I love how matchy they are, with the black glasses and fall colored clothing. A match made in heaven, obviously.
    Yup, Peter has finally found his soulmate :relaxed: I mean, how can anyone not be obsessed with hair, hair is amazing!😁 I tried to give them both things I'd like to wear because both of them are partly based off me :)
    Also, yes, Petya is quite adorable, and so are his parents. :heart:
    Thank you! <3

@ryttu3k
    honestly, I do also see him being on the autistic spectrum as well. I mentioned this when he was younger, IIRC, and he still pings my A-dar, so to speak.
    Well, I can't confirm that because I don't know whether I have autism, and as I said a few times before Peter is basically me and a lot of his thoughts and worries are based off my own, but I'm not denying it either :)
    Petya and his parents are cuties but those pigeons are so, so cursed XD
    I know... I wish EA actually payed attention to little details... Like, I love the fact that we have pigeons, it's very realistic, but couldn't they look a little less edgy?
    SWEATERCAT. And Toffee being manhandled XD Cathandled?
    YES. And little Toffee was just being way too annoying :D (Cathandled, yes, I like that!)
    Gosh they're so awkwardly cute together. Welcome to the cast, Gwen!
    I'm so happy you like her! :smiley: She's pretty much me as well, just the other half. Together they make up around 70-80% of me XD
    Thank you! :blush:

Yes. Again. WHO ELSE?
    xHlkn5H.jpg

Just look at his imagination...
    rnTlXs8.jpg

I mean, how can we NOT want that cute face to open every single one of my updates.
    0REdRtK.jpg

Speaking of cute faces...
    xNeVfBF.jpg

Anyway...
    "Okay, rule number one for dating - no rules! You're amazing, she might be amazing, so together you'll be double amazing!"
    "I don't know... maybe this was a bad idea..."
    rtJ7xMq.jpg

"Peter. You'll. Do. Amazing."
    c5Cd4gz.jpg

"Thanks, guys. What would I do without you..."
    AzjVXH3.jpg

"Do you actually think he'll be amazing?"
    "Ehh... Let him believe that."
    3E3SAiA.jpg

"I um- I never actually done this before, soo... But hey - we're holding hands, so that's good!"
    "Oh, sorry!! Are you okay with that? Too early perhaps?.."
    y6eeYqG.jpg

"No, no, it's fine, it's great! It gives a nice sense of comfort..."
    "Good, you feel it too... I just like holding hands. I haven't really done this before either," Gwen nervously smiled.
    Ni1Sh0a.jpg

That was their first date.
    DFb5Yxe.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "Sorry to hear about your dad. And I really wish i could say more then sorry but I can't really come up with anything... I mean, what can you actually say in a situation like this? Sorry, I'm being weird again..."
    "No, no, it's fine! I get that. I feel like that very often... well, every single time I'm supposed to be sorry. Don't worry about it. Besides, it got better now... I mean, it hurt a lot for the first few weeks but getting away really helped..."
    "Was living on an island cool?"
    VXHvH4J.jpg

"Yeah, very... Maybe we could visit there some day together."
    "Oh, I'd love that! But I doubt I'll be able to afford a ticket, I'm broke and I live in a corner of a flat..."
    "Well, I'm going to be broke soon too, because the money Pa gave me is swiftly disappearing and none of my applications are answered yet..."
    w0tg4CM.jpg

"At least you've got any chance of becoming successful. Being very smart and all."
    "Hey, science isn't that hard..."
    "See, you even speak like a true genius... I just write stupid novels I'll never even publish and when I'm even more broke then I'm comfortable with, I do copywriting and rewriting as a freelancer."
    AeDGB8B.jpg

"Will you ever show me what you write?"
    "In your dreams- actually no, okay. I am DYING to show someone what I'm writing! See, I'm horrible at playing 'hard to get'!!"
    "Well I'm not the best either!" Peter laughed.
    That was their second date.
    RdnFm4Y.jpg

And then there were dates and dates and dates...
    yasBGfo.jpg

Although actually, only a week has passed since they met. And technically, they never called those things 'dates'. Just 'hot chocolate'. Or 'wanna hang out'. Or even 'hey'.
    jjdY0Kw.jpg

Peter never knew he could get so attached to a person in just a week.
    aYFUUcK.jpg

He felt like he knew everything about Gwen. She recently turned twenty two, she lived in a tiny little room on an attic, wrote cute little stories she was too shy to publish, loved hugs and books and soft fuzzy things more then anything in the world and never, never hesitated to tell him what a nice and sweet guy he is.
    Qk94Q6l.jpg

Peter was sure she knew everything about him too. He was almost twenty six, clumsy, terrified to death of looking stupid, an impossible geek and terrible at compliments even though he tried his best. He couldn't really justify why exactly did she like him and why couldn't she find anyone better then him, but apparently Gwen felt the same way about herself. That gave Peter confidence that maybe he's not as hopeless as he feels.
    mYpOSP5.jpg

Every moment they spent together felt like both of them were sliding through a huge ice cream sundae, never reaching the end of the overwhelming sweet taste. They could joke, laugh, just smile and look at each other and it felt sweet. It felt very, very sweet.
    NfgpvZg.jpg

Not that it was surprising - Peter loved movies, Gwen loved books - romantic ones too. They both knew the exact ways to maintain a perfect relationship and they both wanted it.
    3akPPhT.jpg

Perhaps their relationship was so close only because neither of them really experienced that kind of thing but both really wanted to know how it feels.
    bDdW7Qu.jpg

Like in movies. Like in books.
    vIedsOT.jpg

But when Peter looked at Gwen and she smiled back at him, he felt that there was more to them then just simple curiosity.
    xRuxoUN.jpg

It was a connection.
    "Boo!"
    mbZsjm4.jpg

"Ha! Didn't scare me."
    "Pfft, you jumped, I saw you jump!"
    RAArk6l.jpg

The oak tree that helped them meet the first place became their very own little spot.
    iU0mtZS.jpg

They could spent hours just sitting beside it, talking about anything in the world.
    Vj5lKrg.jpg

"Just interested... If my hair didn't look like a big ball of fluff, would you still like me?"
    EM7TNt1.jpg

"Nah."
    "You're serious?"
    "Nah. But the hair is a great addition."
    lJQldYX.jpg

It surely was a connection. Or maybe it wasn't. Maybe they made it all up.
    gbsCihV.jpg

But it felt nice. And both of them were very, very happy.
    RDbtrnR.jpg

And they haven't argued even once. But everything has its first time...
    dCi23bt.jpg

"Okay. This hot chocolate right here is the BEST we've ever had."
    "I agree! We should definitely put this on our 'fabulous hot chocolate places' list."
    ioezBdh.jpg

"Yeah, it's also very snuggly and cozy. I love it!! I imagine myself opening my very own cafe a lot... I can almost see how it'll look"
    yd0yQi0.jpg

"Well what's the problem? Let's do it!"
    Depm8kz.jpg

"How about when we're a little less broke..."
    C9CNhpn.jpg

"Alright, alright," Peter chuckled. "What's it going to look like?"
    18VFw5B.jpg

"I was thinking of a forest design. I love forests! We could add wooden reindeer elements, foxes, wolfs... Oh, oh, we could also have old books there for people to read!"
    m1P5NaY.jpg

"Sounds pretty awesome..."
    "Yeah..."
    HsvGnMb.jpg

x7DEfsQ.jpg

"Okay," Gwen pouted. "C'mon, tell me. What's wrong?"
    "What? Nothing!"
    "Liar."
    H7O20Us.jpg

Peter shrugged.
    "It's- It's nothing."
    7cJPaWe.jpg

"Peter, I can tell when something's wrong with you... you're usually cheerful and bubbly and you talk all the time and now you're just nodding and trying to awkwardly fit in my conversation but your mind is in an entirely different place so please tell me what's wrong because I'm not sure i'm even making sense anymore!"
    hsN6rfM.jpg

"Remember that very stupid thing I did when I applied to be a science teacher?"
    "Yeah?"
    "Well they said yes and tomorrow I'm supposed to be there on an interview."
    tRD2sMR.jpg

"Oh wow..." Gwen whispered. "So... are you going?"
    sutKNSI.jpg

Peter shrugged.
    "I don't even have anything formal to wear... I mean the director of the school, some old guy named Albus sounded pretty chill, but... I don't know."
    GFxlQ7f.jpg

"Well... It's your chance to get a job..." gently said Gwen. "Wasn't that the reason why you were sending applications everywhere?"
    "I suppose but I don't want to do it... Like, what will I be supposed to say? What will they expect?"
    "Peter, it's not an exam or a test that you either pass either don't. I think you should at least give it a try..."
    te4E9TB.jpg

"Well I don't feel like I can!" Peter yelled. "I'm not... I can't even imagine myself... I just can't! I can't, okay!? I'm telling you, I don't even have a normal formal outfit..."
    rNARkeL.jpg

"No need to shout, it isn't my fault someone actually believed in you!!"
    lpSxP0B.jpg

"Sorry," Peter muttered.
    "You just... you're capable of more then you think," Gwen sighed.
    "I could say the same about you."
    vFo2NQT.jpg

"I know... Which only proves my point, don't you think?"
    Peter didn't reply.
    0zCQ3Oi.jpg

The rain was pouring when they finished their hot chocolate.
    "I forgot my umbrella..." Peter sighed. "again..."
    "It's okay..."
    ODuKpkH.jpg

"Good luck with your interview, Peter. If you go. If you don't... well... then you don't," Gwen shrugged.
    iRfwalN.jpg

"I'm not sure. I'm not sure about anything, Gwen," Peter whispered. "I just wish life wasn't so complicated... I wish we didn't have to wear stupid formal things whenever we had to prove that we're smart."
    PzRxUAw.jpg

For a moment they silently stared at each other.
    DECwS9z.jpg

And then Gwen suddenly kissed Peter on the cheek.
    W975j6x.jpg

And then she left.
    4lS5UIu.jpg

Peter silently watched her go. He felt like he needed to say something, but he didn't know what.
    76CtPdP.jpg

Gwen felt like she had to stop and turn around, but she couldn't do that either.
    Z0GXfie.jpg

But the next day after that happened, Peter did go on the interview.
    ebmcT6f.jpg

"Hey Gwen! Gwennie, I did it!"
    wR0HEXr.jpg

"Hey!! I can't believe it, you actually did! So how'd it go?"
    6ps0io2.jpg

"They think I'm a genius and I got the job!" Peter excitedly said.
    mFNhaDy.jpg

"Wait, really?"
    "Really-really!"
    "Oh my, that's amazing, seriously congratu-"
    LvDCNqf.jpg

Before Gwen got to finish the sentence, Peter suddenly leaned in and kissed her.
    a77sqtv.jpg

phg3YCK.jpg

"I don't think... I don't think I could've done it with you. And also this probably isn't the best way to do it, but seeing as I'm all cool and successful and I almost got a job... do you wanna be my girlfriend?"
    kKnWrMU.jpg

"Wow... Well, I don't know what to say..."
    3tdWrGl.jpg

"Too soon?" Peter frowned. "I mean, I know that we know each other for literally just a week but it feels like an we know each other our entire lives so-"
    Yvwep3l.jpg

"YES! "Yes, of course I'd love to be your girlfriend!"
    NOgfwTk.jpg

Peter laughed.
    "I almost thought you ere going to say no!"
    "Sorry, sorry, I just like keeping the suspense..."
    lONl3hQ.jpg

"Oh look, it's raining again..."
    "Yup.. and guess what?"
    "What?"
    TO67trl.jpg

Peter smiled.
    "This time, I brought an umbrella."
    YAEF1ys.jpg

Blooper: funny thing that happened one night - Caleb came knocking! :D He looks so sad...
    OSESRjC.jpg

"Sorry sir, no vampires allowed. See, I'm Russian, and we eat a lot of garlic."
    bnLNJbD.jpg

He looks so sad omg :cry: Poor Caleb just wanted some friends :D
    EbYiRCJ.jpg
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @daravai love the christmas scenes in your update. They looked so warm, cosy and happy. I also appreciated the romantic parent's moment near the fire. MCC is very useful but if you don't get the settings to how you like to play the results can be ...... "ïnteresting". I am glad it didn't mess too much up - when I was first experimenting I really messed up a save - the results were kind of funny but I couldn't continue to do the thing I used to do in my save - luckily I make copies of things and ended up with 2 very different saves the diverged from the same point. LOL

@AlwaysAsking Don and summer and their daughter - they do seem a good match - MCC makes it ,more than once. Also, Doon is drinking Cupid Juice so I predict there were sexy fun times later ;)
    mGnTTDbl.png

@ryttu3k The novel you have been reading sounds like it will be a terrific read - I went and looked it up - will have to add to my to be read list. The character look book seems fascinating and I am sure I would appreciate it more if I had read the novel. I agree with your comments about Caleb - when the affair was happening (even in front of his face) he barely seemed to react - except for crying once. (I made the affair amp up over and over because I wanted to see a reaction from Caleb but I gaveup) Mina hasn't even seen or talked to Morgyn since she broke off the relationship before the wedding and her 3rd child being born. - except for the morning when this all kicked off when he came to the house (to flirt with Caleb not Mina!) I have never seen such a delayed reaction in a sim.Honestly, I don't think Mina and Caleb are a good couple to start with- they want different things from life. It was only meant to be a save for me to learn vampires - I should have matched her with Lilith - they would have complemented each other in a better way - plus she is much less passive than Caleb in life. If I had played the normal way getting to know my sims deeper before pairing them off I would have seen it. (This doesn't excuse Mina and her behaviour by any stretch of the imagination.) I also didn't expect Morgyn to be such a bunny boiler. I had Mina break up with him 4 times and each time he came around where ever she was and autonomously started things up again. When she wouldn't get together he just tried to cause trouble- like coming to the house and fighting or flirting with Caleb. I can just hear Morgyn stating - Noone breaks up with Morgyn Ember. When I sent Mina around to his apartment it was to get him to keep away but of course within seconds I had to cancel two autonomous attempts at try for baby (why Morgyn why? - you can't even have children). The kiss was mild compared to what both of them wanted. (Morgyn acts like this in several of my saves - we just dont talk to Morgyn anymore unless we want them deeply involved in our lives!) I have a plan for them all though - and hopefully most sims will end happy - but they are autonomously good at messing up my ideas LOL.

@Ellupelluellu I love ISBI challenges (although it makes me laugh that you can't say idiot here). I appreciated you putting Ted up on the gallery - he and his sister are now saved waiting for MCC to make them townies. I love that you chose Autumn. She is a great sim who only gets to build test in my games (she looks good in screenshots). She won't believe she can finally have a life. She couldn't ask for better housemsates. Morgyn looks amazing (I also enjoy your premade makeovers) - the pout in the first pic is amazing and so Morgyn. I was using Little Miss Sams roomates mod and sims in that save autonomously tapped kegs (but they were roommates even if not household members and it was a keg party - so maybe it was mods or maybe you need the party active??)

@Daephene I hate when I almost finish a post and do something stupid or impulsive and delete it all. GRR. I love how you "gave" pets to sims to arrange a meeting - subtle watcher subtle. I have used the vet clinic that way too. Liberty looks really pretty in the clothes you have given her. My current sim has a daughter with Liberty Lee (but isn't with Liberty - who married Salim) and she has Liberty's eyes. I think she is a beautiful underappreciated sim who was treated quite poorly by whoever did her original CAS dressing. Bo is gorgeous by the way.

@DoodlyDoofus "see boys that's why we don't make mummy mad"- gold LOL But now you have made me sing that awful earworm kids network song again.

UPDATE

While I wasn't posting I was playing one of my non drama family saves. Now I am really superstitious about posting about these sort of saves as last time I did that It was Bjorn and Jessica and Bjorn went crazy and had an affair with Jade. But some good stuff happened so I have to risk it.......

Firstly, one of my main sims turned out to be hotheaded which is kind of fun to play as he gets in all kinds of trouble and adventures because of it. He ran off from a date one time just to beat up Geeta Rasoya (I am sure she started it!).

His main nemesis is his next door neighbour Baako Jang (who is a surprisingly irritating sim!)
    qyz92HIl.png

They fight quite often......
    Sw6DVL2l.png

When your angry sim is afraid of his very quiet laid back wife - you should know you have gone too far (unfortunately Baako has difficulty reading his neighbour's not so subtle signs)..
    2sF9GVhl.png

Baako pushed my sims too far and I marked him for death - I didn't expect him to die in my kid's bedroom though...
    yt66QRsl.png

My sim was ecstatic to find Baako dead (I couldn't believe all the happy and proud faces he made.)
    LXQBFJ4l.png

If you zoom in on the toddler - she is also laughing away to herself. She and her Daddy have a lot in common. (they also squabble constantly).
    GiccY2xl.png

He went out to my fish shack restaurant one day and met an angry sim that even he was reluctant to argue with.
    His face says nope not arguing with this scary woman...... hmm that host sim looks familiar....
    IqPdbxNl.png

I am ashamed to say it is my simself - not enjoying her customer service job - she was rolling her eyes, huffing and sighing and almost growling at people. (I Am sure I made this face in real life when I worked my way through uni as a Macca's chick.)
    AtLPeEel.png

My simself was married to Joaquin by MCC - I figured all that clubbing and working out with Joaquin made her slim down so I edited her a little. BIG MISTAKE. Obviously, I just made her very hangry instead. (if you don't know about my simself she is a "cuddly"sim who can't stop eating (although she doesn't have any food traits). This is how she normally "goes clubbing". Eating, chubby and smiling LOL
    vrJAeqcl.png?1

BTW if you were worried about Baako's family - my sims were very caring to them in their grief and it didn't take long for Anaya (who is a lovely natured sim) to find a new - much improved husband. A random game generated townie. Good job game - he looks lovely.
    y9iGEZnl.png

San Myshuno is a weird place!
    You always get the strange leprechaun/ wrestler people in tights but my San Myshuno elders are all now wearing sleep wear ..,. is anyone else finding this? Reminds me of the days when elders all wore swimwear everywear (thank goodness I am no Longer forced to endure Jacques Villareal's purple speedos at every venue!)

2BydQICl.png
    MS4vXwel.png

It also seems to be quite deadly. One of my sim's vampire friends died at sunrise one morning - he must have been trying to chat up Eva who mans the stall, as he doesn't eat - we gave him a nice burial in Forgotten Hollow..
    XAsIj4Hl.png

Also a random repair guy died doing one of those random jobs they do on the electrical boxes...
    UpKGxoql.png

Have they ramped up the random deaths? I like it anyway (yes, I have issues)

Geoffrey Landgraab took the whole Humour and Hijinks theme a bit far ...what is that outfit? (I have situational outfits turned off with MCC).
    tLbKPapl.png

I hope that he isn't using that on Nancy (or maybe I do - she is an original enemy of my sims...)
    UMWgEmZl.png

This random bot came into my sims apartment (one is an artist , the other just qualified as a marine biologist at uni - no engineers here) , malfunctioned for a while, then left- his name said he was SIm Guru Ninja (who I do have in my library but he is very much human).
    ZJHt9CIl.png

Also my sims forgot to get dressed one day (no mods - just a random what are you doing sims moment). Akira was not happy to discover them like this - maybe this will teach him to knock and wait rather than randomly wandering into my sim's apartment. Akira has history with the female sim and can't cope that she married someone who isn't him (he was married with a boyfriend on the side when he dated her - she was shocked when she found out and dumped him immediately.)
    AXW6pYPl.png

Bonus piuc: My sim breaking the heart Akira probably doesn't have...
    22amDECl.png

My female sim has turned out to be a vampire magnet...
    First Vlad...
    9XsnG4Fl.png

who followed her around the city..
    R5Ug3Owl.png

and even to Britchester..
    9oi4rUll.png

Then her uni friend (the one who died weeks later chatting up Eva)...
    kJCFqtwl.png
    QZQQE5nl.png

And then Caleb...
    a1PXkgcl.png
    LOClMFjl.png

And Vlad tracked her down to Sulani (actually she hadn't actually moved - i was still editing the house here..)
    Cu3yH7Vl.png

Vlad messed up one night and attacked the teen daughter - it seems he can't actually feed of teens - just mesmerise them
    OOH vampire attack selfie - my simstagram will blow up when I post this...
    R68OBfWl.png

So he played video games instead..
    aE9hy4gl.png

Vlad walking bonus (I love this animation..)
    MpyByx6l.png
    yxIWzail.png

Leaf Walkingfern mini update
    My sims lived in a giant boarding house in Britchester with a whole pile of random sims (I was using Little Miss Sam's choose your own roommate mod) - I had to put Leaf in there as I adore him (he is one of the sims Maxis made for the release of Romantic garden stuff).
    Leaf was my female sim's best friend (and still is). He turned up pregnant and miserable one day.
    PVE8ywTl.png
    This guy got him pregnant and dumped him straight after - roommates definitely bring the drama. Poor Leaf had to watch while he moved his new boyfriend in with plenty of PDAs.
    IQ80jhsl.png
    Thankfully, this lovely furry guy named Kayaan showed up as a roommate possibility. It seemed to be love at first sight so m y sim set them up using the other sims interaction. Success! They were together ever since.
    rH6kwNWl.png
    They had a classy moonlit / candlelight wedding..
    dqQCA55l.png
    They show up at my sim's parties and flirt and PDA all the time..aww true love.
    TOJ8M1Xl.png
    PzleGRHl.png

As my sim is an artist - she had an art exhibition at the Casbah Gallery.
    I loved editing out all the game art with my sim's art.
    mGE21Apl.png
    tCwNAtsl.png
    9UNGP9Pl.png

I also turned it into a museum so I can hold functions there
    Plw1G3ql.png
    fhxEZyQl.png
    With a photo area upstairs -one of my sim's engagement photos
    7FkN7cjl.png

Finally, I got a hot ALexander Goth
    I did edit his hair and clothes to suit his nice looks.
    T8EZ0Nxl.png

He obviously has a crush on my teen sim but his parents adopted some pretty hunky competition...
    3VBRaqpl.png
    She just can't resist the charms of Maximilano - I wish I knew who his parent's were but the game edits out adopted sims family tree's and adds them to the adopted family grr. Poor hot Alexander - I would date you.

And I finally got dancing firewomen - yay
    IV71a3Nl.png

@Becka28 Thank you, maybe I should do a backup save too. Warnings from two sides should taken seriously. :D

But according to christmas, I'm totally in there, I love christmas. Parts of my ancestors came from the ore mountain region, so I grew up with many traditions like Advents calendars, Schwibbogen, Advents wreath and Christmas pyramids and and all the other traditions for a typical german christmas eve, although I hate it as a child to recite a poem or sing or play an instrument in front of Santa Claus. But theses gifts, these gifts were hard earned. :D
    @becka28 the vampires made me laugh. The only occult encounters I had was when my sim wouldn't stop getting abducted by aliens. He was a three star celebrity and a top musician in the entertainment career. The aliens could've just hired him for their parties.

I have noticed Caleb, Lilith, and Vlad visit my houses in Sulani a lot. None of them have attacked though.
    I pressed too early the post comment button. :(

@Koteyka Peter and Gwen are such a cute couple. I really happy for them. :)
    @DeafSimmer on p749 This family tree is huge, holy. I wonder what adventures generation 11 will seen.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,960 Member
    @Koteyka ohh, Peter and Gwen are so cute. Their matching glasses... <3

When Caroline came home from work that evening, she'd been promoted, and was now a Supporting Actress. It was a little too late for her New Year's Resolution to be fulfilled, but she didn't care. A promotion was a promotion, no matter when it came.

RbZRvJ6.jpg

Caroline continued to build her relationship with little Coco by playing with the laser pointer. And yeah, the walls are a little bare. (The laser pointer light is in the shape of a fish... awesome!)

VhBoPz4.jpg

When she had a moment to herself, Caroline realised that she only knew two magic spells, Scuberoo and Repairio. Whilst they were both very useful around the house, she realised that it would be prudent to learn a few more, so that she'd have more to do at Spellcasters Unite meetings than just cast Scruberoo on herself. Luckily, she had a potion tome in her inventory, on how to make a Potion of Plentiful Needs. She sat down in the kitchen to study it.

NOcs5hL.jpg

Erytheia and Xanthe would be starting school on Monday, and Erytheia thought it would be a great idea to start up a kids club to meet some new friends before she started, so that she had people to talk to at lunchtime. The club set-up page gave her information on every single child who lived in both San Myshuno and beyond. Unfortunately, she was only able to invite four other children to be part of the club, aside from herself and Xanthe. She picked at random: Evie Delgato, Billie Jang, Nani Kealoha and Alexander Paraskevas.
    The other kids soon turned up for the first meeting, and Erytheia got chatting to Billie.

N4qpQWo.jpg

Feeling conscious that Alexander was the only boy, Erytheia invited him to join the conversation. He didn't seem to mind, although Erytheia did reassure him that she would invite more boys to the club when she was able to. She was intrigued by his red hair, having not met another redhead outside of her family.

2KLjMle.jpg

Caroline had heard that a family of Spellcasters had moved into Willow Creek, and decided to invite them into her Spellcasters club.
    "Hey! My name's Caroline Masterson," she said.
    "Hello, I'm Anastasia Paraskevas," Anastasia replied. "Thank you so much for inviting my husband and me into your club. I don't know many other Spellcasters so this is a great way to meet others like us."
    "Are you Greek, by any chance?"
    "No, not really, I have some Greek heritage somewhere in my ancestry, though. My husband is half Greek, but doesn't really speak the language."
    "You have kids, don't you? I think my daughter invited your son into her club," Caroline said.
    "Yes, that would be Alexander. I also have a younger child, Helen. That was so kind of your daughter to invite Alexander into her club! He's not exactly shy, but being the new kid is always tough."
    "Absolutely. I've got three other children, too," Caroline explained. "There's Erytheia, who is the one who created the club, then her twin sister Xanthe, and then I've got another set of twins called Artemis and Apollo. We don't have any Greek heritage, we just like Greek mythology."

RxBlXI1.jpg

Whilst Anastasia got to know Jerrica Bearden better (I added "be friendly" as a club activity, since I decided that the club shouldn't just involve magic but a social element too), Caroline decided to practice mischief magic. She didn't learn any new spells, but it was still good to practise.

y0idIwC.jpg

It was Monday morning, and Peter felt that it would be a great time to practise the guitar. He wasn't that skilled yet, nor was he even a natural musician, but the girls appreciated it all the same.

ISIR1oq.jpg

The toilet was broken. OK, cool, not a problem, thought Peter, I can just do the Repairio spell!
    Grabbing his wand, he cast the spell...
    "Oh man! It didn't work... and HOLD ON... are those FLAMES??"

qB2rpZu.jpg

Yup... the toilet was on FIRE. Peter grabbed little Apollo, who had no idea what was going on, and stared in horror as the toilet was consumed by flames.

rGaGI0Y.jpg

The firefighters were entirely nonplussed about the fire being in a toilet, and merely warned Peter to be careful; they didn't know that he was a Spellcaster.
    Apollo, who had seen the fire, was left rather upset by the whole experience.
    "Mummy! The fire was so scary!"
    "I know, sweetie, I was scared too! But the brave firefighters put the fire out, and everything is OK now. There's no need to panic anymore."

CnFfJvu.jpg

Xanthe was a creative kid, and loved drawing pictures and making crafts. As she sat at her drawing table, she had a great view of the city, which she took inspiration from as she drew shapes.

tSitUwr.jpg

As she slept, Xanthe heard a weird noise which woke her up. She was absolutely horrified to see a monster under her bed! Feeling very brave, she decided to talk to the monster, trying to persuade it to leave her alone.

DdzCjzR.jpg
    SyFVLdw.jpg

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 it was a fun time, I love the little tots.
    @Ellupelluellu sure thing, bet I will ha.

Certainly busy times makes me wonder about relationships that might form even just friendly ones you get that couch Mattie hehe, I also like long updates I have to seriously cut myself off before I make them too long.
    @Daephene it's interesting watching sims connect even when they have lives that say they should be so busy those darn critters love getting sick.

@sunblond glad to hear it I've said a million times and will repeat he's too fun to make over heh.
    @Lyrie good ha I kind of forgot he had someone while I was focusing on his hard ship with Salim, though I guess it's fitting we don't always see who is there for us while we grieve. Though he has certainly earned some of his problems Lacey is a doll and has taught Elliot well it seems they won't let him wallow in self pity forever. Sometimes it's kind of sad I keep forgetting to take a pic but it's like you just get used to your elders some don't like them fine but I appreciate them then when their story ends and they have their farewell it's like darnit another set of pixels made me care lol. I'mma miss Johnny I gave him a potion of youth but that's not gonna last too long. Elliot is oddly cute he just has the nose and the lips I wonder who he'll marry.

Awesomes out which means my glasses are in their right place again ha, I don't have much of anything to share as I wanted to play a little before work but after everyone left I had Lacey pack up her family and go visit Don and Alissa @AlwaysAsking I finally remembered to check lol and she made him some dinner of course the next day I found out she aged up so you know time is a movin'
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey y’all! I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy! Here’s some comments from the last few pages:)
    @hopeystarr I liked your Cinderella series! The Tremaines look amazing, especially Lady Tremaine! Did you create them?
    @lyrie OMG! I am shipping Matty and McKenna too! Who has the unflirty trait? They are too cute.
    @ellupelluellu OMG!! I was laughing so hard when I saw Naoki and Vivienne in your asylum challenge! XD I love it. It looks like so much fun to play. And that lovely pool ;)
    @haneul Yeah, I’ve had some strange proposals too, and some surprising ones! I was very happy when Tobias proposed to Allyson at the Robotics Club. It was also rather fitting because they are both geeks! But yeah, for all the hours I play in households they don’t happen very often.
    My latest one besides those two happened was between Matilda TheChef (she can be downloaded from Maxis’ Princess Cordelia download off the gallery) and Vivian Lewis. That one surprised me and made me very happy.
    My favorite though was when I had my alien Vincent ask his bff Joanna to be his girlfriend. She was pregnant with Don Lothario’s baby at the time (one night stand, no relationship). She proceeded to get down on one knee right after and proposed to Vincent. Thank gawd he said yes. I was floored lol! XD Unfortunately it happened in her grungy kitchen surrounded by her brother’s kids they were babysitting. Great timing :(
    I am so sorry that Deli didn’t have a great time at the club. I was thinking “Yay!” When that nice townie showed up, but then Barin had to go and ruin it all by joining in on the conversation. Maybe she might run in to him in the future! Or, he might call her!
    I don’t know about Cabe. He does not seem well suited for Deli, especially after insulting her like that from before. Just because he was having a bad day is no excuse to insult others. Hopefully, she’ll have a chance to get to know him better before investing too much emotionally with him.
    @lucy_henley I really enjoyed the update with Caroline and Peter. And you are right, toddlers are adorable! Man its been forever since I sent sim to the Sylvan Glade. It’s a beautiful environment.
    @blueseawaves Oh wow! Sylvia has had baby number 2! Claudio is adorable. I am glad that Owen bought a house for them, maybe they can rekindle their relationship (and that he has learned from his past mistakes).
    @doodlydoofus -I have so much fun reading your posts! XD “Casual Attire Satan.” And “How do you paint sand?!” XD
    OMG the restaurant. Someone likes Jim Pickens and Callmekevin. Me too!! XD
    You need to make a Dear Leader Day or something like it. That would be epic
    @reddestiny92 I liked the wedding photos and the wedding venue looks awesome! Uh oh! Thorne is going to be in for a surprise
    @ryttu3k I could totally see Simeon sneaking a modem through a magic portal lol! XD Omg Morgyn and the Vatores look amazing.
    I am on the fence about Raylan’s hairstyles. I like them all! But I think he looks amazing with the one in the middle. I can’t wait to see which one you decided to use!
    Ok I am going to have to start that new book series, Gideon the Ninth is it? Your characters lookbooks are amazing!! And you just inspired me to start a thread that’s been mulling in my brain. Thank you!
    @daephene I really enjoyed your latest update! How is Brytani Cho doing? I haven’t played her before...
    @alwaysasking I can’t wait to see who you’ll send to college! I like the online courses idea or they just head off to class when the time comes. I imagine it’d be like taking classes at the local annex. I know. I was so bummed when I saw Frank had graduated before Tobias. Tobias seemed a bit sad. It was a really uneventful semester until he proposed to Allyson! And yes! Having all 4 roommates and a robot living in the same apartment turned out to be an ordeal lol. It was a relief to play Myron for a change.
    Your Simeon looks amazing! I like the change, and its awesome to see my sage of Mischief in yours! I am happy you like him too! I forgot his name lol. He’s actually nice! You are totally right, I can’t stand L. either. She can be such a jerk to everyone. I think the mean trait is probably the trait I can’t stand. I’d rather play an evil sim than a mean one.
    You got the Knitting pack too? I am LOVING it!! I was so happy to see the baby onesies. I actually dipped into my main save and started playing it again too. I had one of my great grandmas start knitting all the onesies for her great grandkids. It is too adorable.
    The room you made is so cute!
    And I was so excited to see Don and Danni! She’s gorgeous and I am glad they are getting along really well. Don might be a player, but he’s an amazing father.
    @duvelina I really like Alyse. And her house is absolutely precious.
    Oh wow! I was wondering about Duke and Sophia. I am looking forward to the next update! Its a bit much for Sophia to be taking on though. Hopefully things will go well if Duke wants to meet his potential father.
    @o-meezy Go Gia! I am glad that she turned down Don!
    @march306 Ok I am loving your naming theme! I just finished season 2 of Umbrella Academy. Its awesome.
    @becka28 I enjoyed your latest post! And I am so happy to see your families again, I was missing them. And I’ll say it again, your weddings always look amazing!
    OMG 93! That’s impressive! And Erwin Pries does have some amazing genetics surprisingly. So does George Cahill!
    So much drama between Caleb and Mina. I was really hoping they’d make it. But Caleb can be so unpredictable at times. Poor Mina, torn up about Caleb, and then there’s Morgyn AND Vlad stirring up trouble in the background. I am wondering what Vlad has up his sleeve…
    @daravi I am really enjoying you decades challenge. It looks like the family had a lovely Winterfest. Despite Father Winter

So I am still playing with Joanna and Simeon Silversweater’s family in my alternate save. Last time I played with their oldest son Tobias, now it’s Myron’s turn!

Birthday
    Myron, unlike his brother and parents, is not a geek. He’s a bro and genius. dy9SziJ.png
    And a bit of rebel. Well at least he thinks he is lol 42Nlofw.png
    Myron has a birthday coming up! AfRU6gH.png
    He pretty much aged up just looking just the same.
    Myron Moves Out!
    He moved into the same nasty apartment his brother Tobias moved into when he moved out VjgP5bU.png
    Welcome wagon BIbSY0q.png
    Tl7vHbN.png
    And the roaches lol ibVgApA.png
    Life in San Myshuno
    Myron enjoyed exploring San Myshuno. He likes to hang out at the Art Gallery. He explored the hookah Nf8WBR8.png
    And decided he wasn’t a big fan syhmSR7.png
    He did like viewing the art JP36d6M.png
    And the mural culture erYOuyN.png
    The food trucks 4xYpPOh.png
    And Romance Festival. He asked the Romance Guru if he was going to be lucky in love. She said no. :(odmDDFK.png
    The night life was fun too with karaoke and bar activities iGR6fiL.png
    GoR9jcb.png
    Our boy loves to party
    Police Academy
    So what does he do for a living you ask?
    One day, his mom Joanna was doing laundry and accidentally set herself on fire! 61u0dWm.png
    Myron saved the day aFdzUpj.png
    I swear they are the most flammable family ever.
    That gave him an idea. He decided to join the police academy instead of going to college. He passed top of the class! (In my imagination:)
    He entered in as a cadet and quickly made corporal. He loves to collect evidence
    iLjwycy.png
    Take reports etc lqlzP7C.png
    And analyze evidence too QyEjnKi.png
    Filing isn’t as much fun but he its nice to rest the feet once in awhile GT5QsnL.png
    The detective uniform comes in handy with the more loudly amorous neighbors loOn1wN.png
    yVQNSIT.png
    Um. Jade what kind of activities do you like to do?
    9DyHM7l.png
    nxb7vn1.png
    Family visits.
    Myron’s mom Joanna comes to visit often. bgQ4T6A.png
    She loves to juggle the soccer ball with her son. Or try to lol iljjsFq.png
    He visits family often too rrjK7CB.png
    rqCvvbP.png
    klrotRN.png
    His brother Tobias lives in another area of town. He likes to visit him too fLuTtAy.png
    KURv2gN.png
    This is Love?
    So poor Myron had gotten bad news at the last Romance festival regarding his romantic destiny. But that didn’t stop him!
    He was in the Magic Realm one weekend when he ran into this young lady. Her name is Delaney Morrison
    QkpqQij.png
    Turns out she’s a bro too!!!
    They juggled for a bit when he missed and got bonked seriously in the head. 31clzgA.png
    Hmm. Just like mom used to do XD
    They decided to duel 6NIGrUl.png
    Myron is a really good dueler too. But he’s no match for Delaney!
    r4Priqf.png
    Yo2h8jq.png
    It was love at first sight. He just had to get her number!
    2rJ8Wbp.png
    She liked him!
    Till next time!
    Octavia: "Thanks Mom, anyways I have a question to ask. How come your younger sisters are all elders while you still look....Relatively young?"
    Ls7dxyU.png
    Luna: "Found the secret to immortality. I will live forever as one of the most powerful Witches the world has ever seen. But yeah, congrats in beating me in a single duel. Let's see who's laughing in the next hundred years."
    zJALqkS.png[/spoiler]

This made my day. I haven't had triplets to deal with, but I tend to get twins 100% of the time. I really need to stop using the fertile trait and ley-line lot trait because the twins tend to happen anyways. I just want the achievement until I don't want it.

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2020
    Thorne and Don Chapter 37 A&B – Goodbye for now

An index to other chapters is in this spoiler:
    Thorne and Don Chapter 38 A – Life at Home

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17651742/#Comment_17651742

Chapter 37B - Goodbye for Now continued

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17600119#Comment_17600119

Chapter 37A - Goodbye for Now

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17595268/#Comment_17595268

Chapter 36 More time with Danni!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17540491/#Comment_17540491

Chapter 35 Danni at last

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17508161#Comment_17508161

Chapter 34 Thorne Doesn’t Get It

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17501319/#Comment_17501319

Chapter 33. Thorne hasn’t changed …

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17496539/#Comment_17496539

Chapter 32. Don Stakes his Claim

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17469492/#Comment_17469492

Chapter 31: A trip to Europe

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17455671#Comment_17455671

Chapter 30: A conversation between Kalila Aria and Baba (Thorne)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17446452#Comment_17446452

Chapter 29: Time for the hospital – In true Sims form

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17440098/#Comment_17440098

Chapter 28: Thorne explains things to Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17436084/#Comment_17436084

Chapter 27: Don explains things to Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17432893/#Comment_17432893

Chapter 26: Checking in With Dash and Diego

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17425418/#Comment_17425418

Chapter 25: A Memory is shared

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17420073/#Comment_17420073

Chapter 24: Trust is broken

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414456/#Comment_17414456

Chapter 23: A relationship grows

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408441/#Comment_17408441

Chapter 22: A memory is recalled

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101

Chapter 21: A surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20: Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19: Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18: Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17: Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B: Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A: Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15: Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14: We continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13: Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12: Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11: We begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10: Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9: Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8: Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7: Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6: Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5: Thorne finally “gets together” with Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4: Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3: Don jeopardizes his “relationship” with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2: Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1: Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Thorne and Don Chapter 37 A & B

Here is 37A again in this spoiler. I already posted this part a couple of days ago. 37B starts below this first spoiler. 37B is the part I haven't posted before.

But, in case you missed 37A, or if you want to read it again, with edits, and/or for continuity, it's here:

“Now, you’re positive you can swim, right?” Don asked Danni. “Should I go get you some floaties? It’s ok if you need them, don’t be embarrassed.”

jqZrFbj.png

The rest of 37A in a spoiler
    “Or maybe you can use Uncle Thorne as a floatie. I think that would work, don’t you?” Don was joking around with Danni, but he was actually worried. Danni didn’t look strong enough to swim by herself.

9kQSpcq.png

“Papa!” Dannie laughed, “I don’t need floaties, and I don’t need to sit on Uncle Thorne. I can swim really good.”

LvJ74iD.png

She slipped into the water, and began to swim away.

9v20bCk.png

Don was glad to see that. He was still a little worried, but if he stayed close to her he was sure he could keep her safe.

yxLMlcy.png

“Should we splash Uncle Thorne?” Don asked her.

ZLMDwHJ.png

“We can if you want to,” Danni said. “As long as you tell him it was your idea,” she laughed.

ZixPtUg.png

“It’s a deal!” Don said. “It’s my idea, go for it.”

sjMmg3N.png

Danni turned around to splash Thorne.

QpUeSOG.png

But when she turned back around to watch Don do it, she was surprised to see him aiming for her.

gYIBxRg.png

But of course he didn’t actually do it, and they both laughed.

AZgTBEc.png

By this time Thorne had put his head up. He’d gotten splashed, and heard lots of laughing.

qPoAvex.png

Don took his turn at Thorne.

yhffXgL.png

"Oh, you're ganging up on me?" he asked them. "I see how it is." He laughed too.

HTf5oZL.png

He "tried" to splash Don back, but he may have intentionally missed him completely.

MNDo7vv.png

Thorne was glad that Danni had already figured out that they were boyfriends.

qVmQZXM.png

Because, as usual, Thorne couldn’t keep his hands to himself.

qihoXee.png

And if he'd splashed Don in the face, Don might not be so willing to do what Thorne was desperate to do.

vtCFnnK.png

Danni teased Don about it. “See?" she said. "You’re really bad at keeping a secret about Uncle Thorne being your boyfriend.” and she said boyfriend in a sing song voice.

Vvb4uRm.png

“Ok, you’re right,” Don said. “Uncle Thorne is very bad at keeping secrets.”

2WK44u7.png

Danni laughed at him. “Papa! You can’t keep a secret either.”

M8uSOzC.png

Don laughed with her. Danni was the cutest little girl, and Don honestly couldn't believe that she was actually a part of him. He swore to himself that Kalila would grow up the same way. Kalila would be just as happy, and just as self-assured as Danni was.

SknNpHn.png

They gave her a very nutritious lunch!

FX4l1NP.png

Thorne had discovered that the resort’s kitchen, that could be used by it’s guests, had an ice cream maker. He was having a great time trying out all the recipes and ingredients that they had for it. This time it was homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream!

3C8yJsP.png

Thorne found that out the hard way that the ice cream was extremely cold, and Danni and Don both laughed at him.

O3IQVaa.png

The day passed pleasantly, and in the late afternoon, the guys took Danni down to the playground.

NLn4ddi.png

“Papa, you’re going to be the sea monster right?” Danni asked Don.

UkzaH4t.png

Thorne answered for Don, “You bet he is!”

oFt05kb.png

Don winked and said, “Sure, I’ll play sea monster, but Uncle Thorne, you owe me for this.” Danni wasn’t quite sure what that was all about, but as long as Don played Sea Monster, they could wink as much as they wanted too.

DyZyWn6.png

Don was actually very enthusiastic about playing as the sea monster.

eIFeXwn.png

Especially when he saw how dramatic Danni was.

nhy4zmg.png

She was delightful.

2dpbDR8.png

Don had a plan for that evening, but they had to wait for Mary-Alice and Philip to return before they could do it.

0MsK7Hw.png

So they sat and waited for them to get back.

XVZgwye.png

Mary-Alice had purchased a dress for Danni while they were out, because Don wanted some cute pictures of himself with Danni.

6HFfxqy.png

And the dress that she bought for Danni was the cutest little dress ever.

bQInh1P.png

At least that was Don’s opinion.

ySwk0FX.png

They had to get silly pictures too, because Danni was a silly little girl.

RMhimLo.png

qYrZfl4.png

And then Danni asked, “Can Uncle Thorne be in some of the pictures too?”

IH4ejD5.png

She knew that Uncle Thorne was a famous rock star.

Ece79KK.png

And now, Uncle Thorne wasn’t just her mama’s friend. He was also her papa’s boyfriend!

eDtCegG.png

“Papa, can we take a couple of pictures of just you and Uncle Thorne?” Danni requested.

QO7sgiL.png

“I want a picture of my ‘kissy boys’,” she said, and she giggled. She’d started calling them her “kissy boys,” and everyone thought it was cute.

TUAemPO.png

After taking pictures they celebrated with more homemade ice cream. “Papa, why does Uncle Thorne make so much ice cream?” Danni asked.

JweIi1s.png

“I don’t know,” Don answered. “I think he likes to torture people.”

g280qJZ.png

Danni laughed, and then she said, “It’s not totally torture, because it’s really good.”

dGJp6Fw.png

"Don't say that to Uncle Thorne," Don told her. "Or he'll just make more."

fUhyFlM.png

After Danni went to bed, the guys decided to live up to their reputation. It was a beautiful night, and it was fun to look out at the lights of the city.

byFE0Th.png

Don was very happy to be a “kissy boy” with Thorne. Don was in the best mood.

vf7PDno.png

He was feeling so loving, and grateful to Thorne that he wanted to express that to Thorne somehow. But lately Thorne had been making that difficult.

fm6WW9T.png

Don still wanted to try. “I love you,” Don said to Thorne. “And don’t freak out about me saying it. I’m not trying to make you love and trust me, so I can leave you to hurt you.”

9egOFgG.png

Thorne had promised Don that he’d stop worrying that Don would do that to him, because Don was afraid that the constant stress that Thorne felt about it would make Thorne physically ill.

WtMqZaw.png

And Thorne did try very hard to stop thinking about it. When Don was in his arms Thorne usually felt safer.

JYusZ0Z.jpg

But sometimes it had the opposite effect. Thorne would think about all of the people who’d been seduced by Don, (and that number was substantial) and wonder why Don would possibly settle for someone who’d purposely hurt him.

PAdSRfb.png

Thorne was not very confident in his ability to stop worrying that Don was going to leave him, but for the moment all other thoughts were pushed from his mind.

ixyUwHq.png

The new part, Chapter 37B, Starts here:

The next day was Sunday, and it was their last day together. The guys took Danni out to lunch at a cute little burger place where it was unlikely that Thorne would be mobbed.

uwjXx5W.png

“Uncle Thorne? I’d like a grilled cheese sandwich, and a root beer float. Is that ok?” Danni asked.

HjPxM5B.png

Thorne teased her, “I thought you were tired of ice cream. I heard that I torture people with my ice cream.”

J4msGOF.png

Danni giggled and said, “Ice cream’s not as cold when it’s floating in root beer.”

8g0KNJU.png

“Ah, ok,” Thorne said. “I’ll serve all my ice cream in buckets of root beer from now on.”

NND8xcS.png
    Don smiled. It was wonderful that his boyfriend and his daughter were such good friends. He knew of so many stepparent situations that were horrid and uncomfortable. The circumstances in his case were ideal.

pi5yK5i.png

The waiter brought their food, and Danni was very excited about the root beer float. She hadn’t told Uncle Thorne or her papa that her mama didn’t let her drink soda. That was her secret.

0STDeqq.png

Thorne looked at Don in much the same way that Danni looked at her root beer float. In Thorne's eyes Don was beautiful inside and out, and that beauty was radiating from him today. He says he loves me, Thorne thought to himself. I need to just believe him.

RgcVWdE.png

Don noticed how Thorne was looking at him…..

uqnL8al.png

And Danni just sighed. Oh boy, Kissy boys again. Yay.

NZuQbfL.png

But she didn’t actually care. She’d never seen her Uncle Thorne with a boyfriend before, and she’d never seen her papa at all before. It was fun to see them both so happy.

GTlOQWf.png

Their next stop was a little learning center. It had strict regulations on how many people could be there at a time, which made it an ideal place for Thorne to visit.

fU94LJr.png

Thorne quickly eliminated Danni and Don from the nostalgic “educational” arcade game that he’d played endlessly as a teenager.

bgnMjR2.png

Danni wandered off and found a Junior Scientist lab. It was the most fun “learning” experience that she’d ever had.

9sdbesb.png

Meanwhile, Don found the Lego blocks. Talk about nostalgia! Thorne had his arcade game, Don had his blocks. Don could recall dozens of different Lego sets that his parents had given him over the years.

bwOmwi9.png

A wave of happiness washed over him, as he blissfully fit the pieces together. Thorne was being so sweet that it was actually a joy to be with him, and to have him be part of this first visit with Danni.

Jb1HgO8.png

But sadly, the day had to end, and Don had to say goodbye to his darling little girl. He and Mary-Alice finalized the plan for the next time that Don would be able to see Danni.

oneyKRO.png

And Don was finally able to quietly say, “Mary-Alice, I’m so sorry that I never called you back. I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for you. I’m sorry about everything you went through because of me. I can’t apologize enough.”

M04SIMY.png

“Don, that’s in the past,” Mary-Alice said. “You’re here now, and you’re a far better father than I ever expected you to be. I think that it’s better that you didn’t try to be a father back then. You weren’t ready. You’re ready now, and you and Thorne are going to be a blessing in Danni’s life.” Don still looked worried.

w6niKkH.png

“Please, honestly, it’s alright,” she continued. “I know you have a good heart. I knew it back then too. Danni is even named after you. At least as close as I could get without announcing that your name was Don. You've always been very special to me. And look ... everything worked out wonderfully, thanks to Thorne badgering me for your name for all these years.”

UVH6ikq.png

“I owe him a lot,” Don said. “But I owe you a lot too. This wouldn’t have happened if you weren’t such a forgiving person. I can't believe you named her after me. I don't deserve that at all. Thank you for doing that, and for trusting Thorne when he told you it would be fine for me to meet Danni.”

FC8uzC2.png

“You’re welcome,” Mary-Alice said. “It was wonderful to see you again. To see what kind of man you became. I admit, I was worried about your future. But seeing you now is like seeing the man I knew you could be. I'm glad she's named after you, and I’m glad that you have Thorne. He’s such a sweet man, under all of his 🐸🐸🐸🐸.”

78ROSpa.png

“I know he is,” Don agreed. “He’s a very sweet man.”

jnaPfC0.png

And now the hard part. Don had to say goodbye to Danni.

BMbfZ2i.png

He bent down to hug her, and she saw tears in his eyes.

YKhMspy.png

“Papa? Why are you crying?” she asked him. “Is something wrong?”

PmRnHb5.png

“No Sweetie, nothing’s wrong,” he answered. “I’m going to miss you, that’s all.”

eQCKeot.png

“I’m going to miss you too,” Danni said. “So much. But there’s nothing wrong, right Papa? I’ll see you soon, right?”

E7d0UVC.png

“Right,” Don said. “There’s nothing wrong. I’ll see you very soon.”

Zm8244Z.png

One little kiss on the cheek, and then Danni left with Mary-Alice, Philip, and Bryce.

kXfPzgx.png

Don wandered over to Thorne. He felt lost. He had no idea what he should do next. He just knew that he was hurting, and he wanted Thorne to fix it.

Uur9jkI.png

“It’s ok Don,” Thorne whispered. “Everything’s ok.”

g3Qveia.png

Funny stuff from their time at this resort:
    Don and Thorne were not actually doing a very good job of hiding the fact that they were together the first night they were there. No wonder Mary-Alice and Danni already knew! lol

YJbGOED.png

weUD8F2.png

hHr7m9f.png

Right after sitting by the fire on the first night they were there, Don autonomously jumped up and walked off into the hotel.

jHnIiQ6.png

He was looking for something, so I followed him.

paMcQs3.png

daPPPLJ.png

Ahhh yes, He had to spray the monster under the bed! Lol!

DA4MxNl.png

He was unbelievably determined! :smiley:

nUWKMmX.png

I don’t think that Danni even asked him to do it. I was controlling all of them, and I never saw it in her queue. Lol

uGizALw.png

Also on the first night they were there, one of the frequent impromptu dance parties happened.

Sc3Ndq7.png

Phillip, Danni’s “square” straight laced stepfather decided to join in. He was a semi good dancer!

CtN8zW8.png

Funny story about Phillip. My husband was sitting here when I was writing this part of the story, and I said, “What should I name this guy, this white guy? He’s all proper and dignified all the time. He’s a doctor.” And my husband looked at him and said, “He’s a doctor? Name him Phillip then. All white doctors are named Phillip.”

wLL3CB2.png

I lmao. Personally I don’t know a single doctor named Phillip, of any race. :sweat_smile: But there you go. That’s why he’s Phillip.

W0pgxYd.png

Anyway, the absolute winner of the dance contest was Thorne.

uHXp1SK.png

Because as he was doing these crazy moves you see, his queued activity was “teach Danni dancing” Please God no! lol

djArI3H.png

Danni did not actually escape the freeze headaches, lol

7bkrthf.png

There were interesting guests at the learning center. Malcolm was hanging out.

lbOEPTs.png

My husband, who seems to live there, was also visiting.

wOzQjI2.png

As were apparent best buddies Max and Elsa, ok?

ODSPrFR.png

X0GaOtc.png

Also, at the learning center Danni put on a puppet show, but I couldn’t figure out how to have Mary-Alice, Bryce, and Phillip show up there in a fluid manner that fit the story, so I left it out.

GAyIs4b.png

But apparently Danni is very good with puppets, because she got some pretty amazing reactions :sweat_smile:

Mary-Alice is not happy

MsC2X43.png

But Thorne and Bryce really are!

eXXainS.png

Oh wait, Thorne just had the bejesus scared out of him!

CG1z0G9.png

But Don and Mary-Alice say, “That’s my amazing kid in there!”

TQQhk0S.png

Continued Here

Tagging @RedDestiny92 @Silverofdreams30 @Lyrie @mercuryfoam as requested! :smile:

Well…. Some comments here, and a few more after this! I think I got through most of the updates as of yesterday. I will continue to work on the ones I missed, and maybe get a start on newer ones too. No promises! lol

@March306

Ok, I thought there was something about 10 generations :smiley: And I think I once heard that the game even gives you an achievement for it or something.

All I know is, it’s not going to happen in my game! Lol! Watching 10 generations die off, I’m certain I couldn’t do it. Unless I could manage to create horrible, nasty, unpleasant Sims consistently. Even then I’m not sure! Lol.

And yeah, the no aging during pregnancy is a bit odd, like if you start outliving your children or something… too weird.

And ok, twins and then another one. Well, still, toddlers all at the same time. Not the funnest idea! lol

Goodness! Your husband was born with a cataract? But it’s not worsening? I’ve been told that you have to be nearly blind before insurance will cover the removal procedure.

And your eyes are bad too? I need readers for the computer, and other glasses for driving, but in between I’m fine without any glasses. My worst problem is driving at night. I’ve been told that cataracts are basically your eyes way of protecting themselves from the sun, and so having them makes it seem like you are continuously wearing sunglasses wherever you go. Imagine driving in the dark with sunglasses on. It’s difficult.

I got glasses when I was 5 or 6, but by the time I was 16 I didn’t need them anymore. Then I went almost 30 years before I needed them again. Maybe your daughter will be lucky like that.

@Lucy_Henley

I hope your weird game glitches are over now. And I love your “planning ahead” A budding romance with Alexander! How sweet.

I did play Sims 2, but it was at least 16 years ago so I don’t remember it much, so I’ll take your word for it that genetics made better sense there! Lol

I’ve heard you can bind pets as familiars too, but I find the pets to be so terribly annoying that I don’t play families that have them very often. :D

I’ve played as a Merman, it is fun, but I didn’t play as him for any long periods of time. He has a few skills up, and has an Azur dolphin friend. Plus he’s in a club that meets at nightclubs to go dancing! Ha! So I see him then.

@Metior_Ice

So, were both parents of the twins elementals? And you turned both of them mortal? I’m sorry, I can’t follow complicated things that I know nothing about very easily. Lol! How time consuming to build that relationship though! Yikes

You certainly did put a lot of thought into names and traits! Holy cow! I do that in a much less scientific way, lol. Like, I wanted the baby that my Simself had with Thorne Baily to have a name that meant treasure, so I looked up names that meant treasure and chose Zephan. I wanted the baby that Don Lothario had with a different Thorne Bailey (different save) to mean Beloved Song, to represent the two of them (Thorne being a singer, and Don being a lover) So her name is Kalila Aria.

I like how you made the twins to somewhat represent you. That should make them fun to play!

@GJGAMES

Oh, yeah, it is quicker if you can leave the flowers on the grid, and still have it look so pretty!

And thanks for the tip! I haven’t been able to use that terrain tool yet! It always messes with my house's foundation! LOL, I probably need to use a much smaller sized digging tool.

@DoodlyDoofus

Lmao, I love your updates. :D

This time this line really got me because it’s so true.
    Grim: "I have no idea what you kids see in this."
    A whole 12 minutes later.
    Grim: ".........I get it now."

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2020
    Ok, I couldn’t fit everything in the Update post above, lol, so you “old guard” are here :wink:

@RedDestiny92

Ok, so, you certainly have another Don story going! Don meets a woman who becomes a gentle voice of reason. Interesting, he could use some of that…

Heyyyy, thanks so much on the feedback for Donny and Danni :smiley:

I agree, Don is lucky Mary-Alice lets him have anything to do with her. And as far as Danni spending time with Don, it’s going to be complicated, because they live so far away from each other. Whichever world is furthest away from Brindleton Bay (besides Sulani and Salvadorada), well, that’s where Danni lives! Lol.

But they’ll work it out. And Thorne did bring it on himself, you’re right. And I noticed that his paranoia is getting worse instead of better, lmao I think it’s easy to believe Thorne is worse than Don, because Thorne just did his terrible deed recently. I think Don might feel that what he did to Mary-Alice was worse. I’m not sure where I stand on that argument. They are both terrible and deserve each other! lol

As you can see, 37B is up now. Another cozy read, no heart stopping drama, lol. I think it relates a little to your thoughts about how good this daddy and daughter connection can be. It makes Don think anyway.

So, here your new Don tale begins! And starts with him feeling meek and wondering if he actually found someone who outclasses him! lol But you said he’d be happy here, so I’m going to trust you! It sounds like he hasn’t been very happy so far. This will be in interesting new situation.

A very pretty, very sweet, very “put together” young woman who has no interest in Mr. Suave there. In fact she teases him, lol I’d say she’s got stores of self-confidence to draw on. It will be different for sure.

I love his “burn water” remark. I have a friend who was honestly like that when we were kids, ha! But hey, he manages a salad! Skill level 1 at least now :D

And what an answer, “Have you thought about what you want to do?”

“I could use a drink I think…” Perfect! Lol

She is interesting, she talks to him a bit like he’s a child, but not in a bad way. Obviously she wants him to make something of himself. How funny to remind him that he had to learn things in order to achieve his conquests! Lol, and it works! He does realize that! That phrase “Directionally challenged” lol! That’s something, it really is. I could apply that to so many people now that I have it in my arsenal Ha!

The next morning was the cutest though! I love how he was pouting like that. Oh my God, the man is just hopeless, honestly! She thinks he’s adorable but won’t tell him that! Good! She’s right, he doesn’t need to hear that! The turf war thing was awesome. “It started it.” Lol

And ok, I’ll enjoy seeing how things go with Avery, Don and Muffin. Because there’s Don, and a pretty girl who has no interest in him “that way” What will he do? :smiley:

Ahhh, more from you! Goodness! Salim’s Don seems to have made some dear friends, and strong enemies in this other family. I’m not totally understanding the relationships, wait, he’s the father of the bride’s half sister? Is that right? Lol! It’s great to see them comforting him. Especially the little one who told him to come join them because he saw that in a cartoon on tv :smiley:

That’s rough that his own daughter doesn’t want him there, but at least Lacey did, and wants to meet her little sister.

So, maybe he won’t be alone in the world now. That’s nice. It would be great if his own daughter would give him a second chance! And them ok! Someone dies on Eliot’s birthday And you didn’t grab a pic of Gen 3 for me! I wanna see what the genetics is doing to this family! Lol

As for your Coven meeting, I did totally catch that cousin thing! Lol, I guess I either missed commenting on that one altogether, or forgot to put it in there, but I did chuckle as I thought, “oh dear, I certainly hope they don’t fight over him! Awkward!” lol

I love how the dressed “you” up/ Very vampiric! Lol and then all the mi’lady stuff! Lmao! I can just imagine having to put up with that! How embarrassing to be put on a pedestal like that when you were never looking for that.

Poor little Franny, who looked sadder? Vlad or her? I can’t decide. Ha, I’m glad you took them home. And Vlad is a pretty smooth liar “I didn’t mind it … that much” Ha! Ok Vlad. For sure

@Ellupelluellu

Oh my God, I laughed through this whole post. :D Every bit of it! Morgyn as a celebrity chef? Ok, that’s crazy! With 0 cooking skills to start off.

Man do they look miserable! Lol! I still didn’t buy that expansion. I’m not sure I could handle those expressions! Ha! Although Naoki looks unfazed. He really turns out to be the gem of the group in this update! All that cleaning, even the dirt outside! Ha!

Wow, free love is the first NAP. Doesn’t that figure? Maybe Jasper will look happier once that’s on! Lol, I don’t think Lily will.

I just love it. Of course Joey is standing by the “juice” looking miserable. I mean, he doesn’t have his 7 men and 7 women there to wait on him, so of course he needs another kind of comfort! I don’t blame you for that little rule break. And wow, it caused some fun later! Keg stand! Yes!

Morgyn sure has the worst time, just like Tessa in your group home! But Morgyn doesn’t have a big brother to come over and do things, like Cook! Ha Oh man! I love the expressions! Yes, reading in the realm would be much nicer than this! Joey, man, you’re not helping. You have no gardening skills, so yeah, shut up!

The nightclub looks … interesting..? Well, it looks like they did have some fun. And I noticed that Joey was missing in the nightclub and gym shots. If I know him, he was off sleeping somewhere. That man is Soft. Jamie and Matilda are on the ball though!

That is the craziest first day! At least it seems like everyone wants a bed this time. Not like Morgan! Lol! Oh my, I can’t wait to see what these goofballs do with their lives while poor Morgyn becomes a celebrity chef!

@Daephene

I’d love to make or get a redo of Myshuno Medows myself. It’s just not the best the way it is. Funny thing is, the resort that Don is staying at with Danni is on that lot. So I will probably leave that there instead. It has all the park necessities, plus lots of other things. The only thing it’s missing is large grassy areas. Which Sims don’t use anyway. lol

Speaking of which, Thanks about Don and Danni. No she hasn’t met Kalila yet, as this is still that first weekend that they met, lol. I’ve done Friday night and Saturday so far. I posted 37B right before this comment post, which wraps up thAt first weekend.

Lol, I love you grew fonder of Brytani as you played her, but hey, the plan must go on. She needs to die! Or leave, or something, lmao!

I still haven’t done anything with voidcritters, but, I realized there isn’t a family that I play regularly with children. I have toddlers and teens, That’s it. Lol

Billie looks like her art skill level is really high! And congrats on completing those aspirations! On a school night! lmao Their future plans sound cool, and I like how you made their traits based on what happened between their parents. Good thinking

@Becka28

Lol! I’d forgotten about that question heavy comment! But thanks for the answers.

That’s crazy! you think Caleb would literally physically stop Mina from leaving with the kids? My Sims are definitely not that sentient lol!

Plus I’m forever mixing and matching families, especially with Jasper and Laney, so I can have their Skills in other households. Although the last time I did that Jasper showed up at the house where I’d put her looking pretty sad. I guess I should take my spare/made over Jasper and Laney Sims (from my handsome men / high skills gallery group) and make them be the ones that move around. :sweat_smile:

I do agree that her options for places to move were very limited. In my case I’d have thought of kicking Caleb out for a while. He’s the one who slapped her and yelled at his son. And I’ll bet he’d get over his issues a lot faster! But, this does make a lot more drama for the story, and I think the kids would have been devastated if he left.

And yeah, that social media career is really a piece of cake! Lol! Plus with that garden! Wow! My Sim family, when we were young, had a garden like that too. Money maker for sure!

This list of dads is impressive! And how funny that there are still some you didn’t get! I’d never have thought there were that many premades in the game! Wow!

The tiny update with Quin is cute :heart: Boy Max does look smitten! Wow! He’s acting very out of character for me in one save too, I’m going to share that story one of these days. But yeah, you’ll have to help him get over being dumped I think. Wasn’t Wolfgang a mess too? And poor Rowen … continues to wait, lol

Now … Caleb and Mina again! What a mess! And that was heartbreaking that Baron rejected her. Thank God he didn’t do it the next time. And that she saved the toddler!

Morgyn Morgyn, looks horrified but hey … let’s go out? lol And then Caleb! Geez! Still mad! This is crazy! And now you have to throw in secret plans with Vlad! Omg!

And Thank you :heart: I’m so glad I did the aged down premades project so Laney could finally be with Darrel!!

@ryttu3k

Lol, I love how the novel took over your life there for a while. Even their Sim characters now! Which are pretty cool looking btw.

Why do they wear the skull makeup? Just because they are necromancers? And yes, Nav has some pretty intense abs there! Lol

Ahhh, I know your lore with Caleb and Miss Hell, I didn’t know you’d made it represented in your game. Very cool. So he seems frightened of them, not angry at them?

I know the deal with the weight machine :D My go to spot for Ian and Don. lol And yeah, awesome outfit for Jamie. Also, it never rains but it pours, he’s in a club with someone now, so I see him more often! I’ll be putting that up one of these days.

And yeah, Don has no clue what kids are capable of. :smiley: He’s lucky he’ll learn this stuff from Danni so he won’t shelter Kalila too much.

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    edited August 2020
    It's a new day, and things are going a lot better. I'm going to take back what I said about keeping the elemental around. I think she's been more helpful, but I think it has a lot to do with the trait change. She's family oriented instead of a loner. This day has been a bit slower. I introduced Dylan and Zephyr to their skills, and most importantly, I made it so they can use the potty.

This moment with Zephyr was cute, even if Zephyr has been the most defiant right now. I guess he wanted to do this instead of learn how to dance.

[img][/img]50186792637_f943060687_k.jpg0c3acf00-d5e1-11ea-85ca-027ec55895e0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

When I tried to put them to bed, Dylan decided that he wanted to do what his brother did.

[img][/img]50186789817_543613408b_k.jpg61f4ea20-d5e1-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

While Calum did the dishes, Arihi got Zephyr to go to bed. Apparently, Zephyr didn't eat his meal earlier in the day, and he needed to eat again before bed. The high chair is a glitch in Zephyr's que from when I gave the twins their first meal. I play on the console, so that could be a part of it.

[img][/img]50186537326_29de24ad2d_k.jpg4658a080-d5e2-11ea-85ca-027ec55895e0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

While the twins sleep, Arihi is dancing to the Island Radio instead of the kids radio, while Calum started a blog after he got the sad moodlet from having his island connection denied. Of course, the room's emotional aura is inspired, so I guess he's getting a boost to writing.

[img][/img]50186789792_29313377b1_k.jpg75ff1d00-d5e2-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan and Zephyr have had their first defiant moments, but I expect Dylan to be the more difficult one in the future. I gave Dylan the silly trait and Zephyr the inquisitive trait. I'm trying to make one the Creative Expert while the other is the Logical Expert. I will complete the childhood aspirations that boost those corresponding skills.

Now, I'm going to start the next day after reseting Calum. The cheats I've used aren't the norm for my playthrough, but I will not use cheats on the twins.

Edit:
    I forgot to mention this detail. Because Calum is a merman and he lives on a water front lot, he spends almost all his time in the swimwear outfit regardless of what I do with the other outfits. He autonomously tries to go for a swim, and the only reason he's not doing that now is because his hydration is locked in place. The mother would do the same as a mermaid.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,960 Member
    @AlwaysAsking yeah, the game glitch with the music is over, solved by saving and quitting. I suppose I could have continued playing just with the music off, since I don’t use the in-game stereos much. But it’s always annoying when glitches occur.
    Usually when playing Sims I end up creating a love interest for my born-in-game Sims when they reach Young Adulthood, so I decided to do it a little differently, particularly since befriending other Sims is a bit harder in Sims 4. The save is on the Long lifespan so that gives plenty of time to make friends! I do usually plan ahead on their future career etc, because traits and skills are important when it comes to deciding on a Sim’s degree. That reminds me, I need to get back to the Foster family, where twins Lucy and Anne have enrolled in university but haven’t actually started class yet...
  • CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    edited August 2020
    Olivia (Liv) is a teenager now, too. I think she's too cute to have the horrible traits the game gave her by default. She's a "public enemy" aspiration, and she's a kleptomaniac. I blame her uneasy home life as a child. Her brother is evil (he bullied her), and her parents weren't ever around. She spent her childhood with her cousins because life was happier there.

61ZKbSm.png

She just seems so sad!! I think I'll send her to college with some of her cousins when she's a YA. I just want to play her and turn her traits and aspiration around! :lol:

kOzExap.png

Enoch spent some time over with Aunt Dakota and his cousins. I've always wished family/friends could babysit each other. Like, you could get a message from your relative/friend asking if you'd babysit their kid so they could have a night out. Or, you could choose your own family/friends as babysitters. One of Dakota's distant cousins is a Nanny for her career, and I hired a babysitter hoping she'd show up... but nope! :confounded:

CgAle9C.png

Enoch bonded with his cousin Erin... on top of the bunk bed. I was not paying attention to them when this happened and was shocked to see the little guy up there. Scary!!

UlV6CmD.png

Then Erin left him up there alone. :gasp:

w2rNhnK.png

Wait, what's happening here you ask? Yes, that's Brianna with DAKOTA's husband. Oh no...

18NfmhE.png

Side note: I am completely in love with the dumpster woohoo interaction!!
    edited August 2020

@Metior_Ice

So, were both parents of the twins elementals? And you turned both of them mortal? I’m sorry, I can’t follow complicated things that I know nothing about very easily. Lol! How time consuming to build that relationship though! Yikes

You certainly did put a lot of thought into names and traits! Holy cow! I do that in a much less scientific way, lol. Like, I wanted the baby that my Simself had with Thorne Baily to have a name that meant treasure, so I looked up names that meant treasure and chose Zephan. I wanted the baby that Don Lothario had with a different Thorne Bailey (different save) to mean Beloved Song, to represent the two of them (Thorne being a singer, and Don being a lover) So her name is Kalila Aria.

I like how you made the twins to somewhat represent you. That should make them fun to play!

Okay, so I guess a little backstory into how this playthrough started.

I took a version of an already created sim and gave him different traits. Arihi is the Elemental turned mortal, and Calum is the merman with the Child of the Islands trait. The only way to interact with Island Elementals is to have the Child of the Island Trait, and they can only be summoned every 12 hours. I started out trying to see if an elemental would give the trait to the sims if I gained their approval. I spent 5 and a half sim weeks working on that. When I gained their approval, they did not give the trait. A lot of different sources online were conflicting.

After I resigned to making an elemental mortal, I had to keep both my sims alive. Both the mother and father had to overcome the hysterical moodlet. The mother became mortal in a state of hysteria, and the father had a judgement that gave him a playful moodlet for two days. A bunch of positive moodlets made it difficult at first. After spending all that time, the game crashed and I lost 4 hours of gameplay.

The twins in the picture have the Sulani Mana Trait and they are mermen.

What this means is they have access to the abilities that come from these traits. When they become teenagers they can use:

Siren's Lullaby

Charmer's Lullaby: Removes Embarrassed Buffs and gives a +2 Flirty Moodlet
    Inspiring Berceuse: Removes Uncomfortable Buffs and gives a +2 Inspired Moodlet
    Aegean's Question: Removes Focused Buffs and gives a +2 Stressed Moodlet
    Night's Requiem: Removes Energized Buffs and gives a +2 Sad Moodlet

Call Azure Dolphin (Essentially a merperson's ocean familiar)

Siren's Call

Drag a sim underwater, scare that sim out of the water, give them a +3 stressed moodlet, +100 to all of the merperson's motives

I forgot to mention Summon Ocean Threat

This functions similar to the Siren's Call, but I think it completely depletes multiple motives for the targeted sim. Some sim players have had sims drown after this ability because of the depleted energy need.

Aquatic Lure

Increase the quality of caught fish at a nearby fishing spot

Weather Control

Summon Thunderstorm
    Summon Rainstorm
    Summon Clear Skies

Summon Volcanic Bomb

A ball of fire falls from the sky.

Gift of Sulani

Increase the quality of any plant in your garden by 1 level

The only way to get a Sim with these abilities is to have a sim that is a Merman/Mermaid have a child with an Island Elemental that is turned mortal. Island Elementals behave like ghosts, and you must do a very specific interaction to add them to your household. This interaction turns the elemental mortal so you can have children. Because of how the sim is created, cheats are required to have any control over what the created sim looks like.

So, while spellcasters cast spells, vampires have vampiric powers, and celebrities get celebrity perks, merfolk in Sulani have powers that drain a motive in exchange for a boost. However, the powers merfolk have can trigger major weather events and manipulate other sims in massive ways. A merperson's power is limitless in the water. They are immune to drowning, can swim as fast as a jet ski, and can sleep in the water. The Sulani Mana power has a cool down between uses.

Small edit:

This is a very time consuming task, and after experimentation, the trait can only be acquired through gameplay. Clones of these sims made in CAS will not have the Sulani Mana Trait.

My other edits are spelling and grammar corrections.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Hey y’all! I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy! Here’s some comments from the last few pages:)
    @hopeystarr I liked your Cinderella series! The Tremaines look amazing, especially Lady Tremaine! Did you create them?
    Got them off the gallery. :)

゚+。:.゚ .:。+゚゚+。:.゚ .:。+゚゚+。:.゚ .:。+゚゚+。:.゚ .:。+゚ ゚+。:.゚ .:。+゚゚+。:.゚ ゚+。:.゚ .:。+゚゚+。:.゚ .:。+゚゚+。:.゚ .:。+゚゚+。:.゚ .:。+゚ ゚+。:.゚ .:。+゚゚+。:.゚

Lady Tremaine received a stirring message and quickly called for Anastasia and Drizella.

"My girls, hear this! The King has proclaimed an intensified search for the Prince's bride. Household names were chosen from among the maidens who attended the royal ball and each one has been commanded to host an evening to entertain the Prince and his company. Clearly this was arranged in efforts to find his match. Now listen well. Our household has been scheduled for this evening! Your time has come, my dears. Go and freshen yourselves up because, yes, this very evening we will be paid a personal visit by the Prince!"
    EQ927N5.png

"A-all you say is true, Mother? I don't believe it!"
    aaSdWWZ.png

"Well, I do! Mother, this is greatest news I've ever heard!"
    Cinderella couldn't keep herself away from the conversation, being caught up in her stepfamily's exuberance.
    0gQKTpK.png

But of course she was not welcomed in the least bit.
    47fzGRd.png

"Cinderella! I want you to sweep this house up and down, to and fro. Not twice nor thrice, but until everything sparkles with a brilliance as never before. You shall not rest until I declare you done. Do you understand me?"
    UyhnmqM.png

On top of the intensive cleaning Lady Tremaine had tasked her with, Cinderella also needed to prepare a signature meal for their royal guests. There was so much to do, and so little time left before the scheduled arrival. Cinderella could hardly stand the pressure accompanied by racing thoughts and feelings.

Was the Prince really to visit them in the flesh? How she longed to see his calming countenance again... But how would he perceive her in her rags? There was not even a moment to wash the dirt off her skin.
    DoE0edB.png

During all her considerations the sun had set. Evening had come.
    H0vaZIo.png

Their guests had arrived.
    QEVbDgl.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top