Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle - Neighborhood Eco Footprints?

A Quick Question: How do you find the eco-footprint for neighborhoods in Eco Lifestyle? I 've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it.

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited August 2020
    On the world map, to the right of the world name at the top, there is a footprint icon to click.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I tried this and all I got was a description of the world.

Is there a graph or some kind of message that tells you if the neighborhood is green, neutral, or industrial?
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Are you clicking on the right place? That footprint icon shows you circles around your neighborhoods, like this:

how-eco-footprint.jpg
    Thank you to both of you, but my game doesn't do this. Oh well, another thing that doesn't work with Eco Living.
    I went in and experimented. I was able to get the Eco Footprint for Green Harbor in an old Save, but my 2 newer Saves don't have it.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    mebagl15 wrote: »
    I went in and experimented. I was able to get the Eco Footprint for Green Harbor in an old Save, but my 2 newer Saves don't have it.

Perhaps as you've been playing in the neighbourhoods, the footprint changed? Footprints can improve or decay to Normal.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited August 2020
    Or maybe you've disabled eco footprint in the options menu...?
    telmarina wrote: »
    Or maybe you've disabled eco-footprint in the options menu...?

I disabled the N.A.P. voting. Does that effect the eco-footprint?
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    mebagl15 wrote: »
    telmarina wrote: »
    Or maybe you've disabled eco-footprint in the options menu...?

I disabled the N.A.P. voting. Does that effect the eco-footprint?

No. If you had eco footprint disabled than this litlle icon mentioned above wouldn't show up. But if you have eco footprint enabled i don't know, im sorry...