The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone completed the knitting aspiration yet?

2...Next

Comments

• AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    My Sim taught kitting to her husband. He got to level 3 but the task is not completing. Who does my Sim need to teach? They just a a baby so will be a while before she has a kid to teach. I tried to teach a neighborhood kid but the option was not under friendly. She is level 10 knitting. So I am stuck at the moment.

Her husband is also stuck in his writing aspiration. He has written a least 7 books on this stage of the aspiration and no best sellers. He's level 10 writing and already made over 25 k and has published 17 books total. Are all the aspirations stuck? I never had this much trouble with the writer aspiration before.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    @AnnLee87 I can confirm both those aspirations are not broken in my game as my sim just completed them a day ago. She taught her boyfriend how to knit.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    @SimsLady2000 it took me a few tries to get that one to complete. Are you making sure that your sim starts listening to music before they begin knitting?

Oh I didn't try that. I will go try it right now though. THANKS!
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited August 2020
    Done and done :D

joMZHQr.png

w2z4eb6.png

aGCyk0J.png

7i9CJSl.png
    aNJsAOr.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,819 Member
    Congratulations @mcrudd! My sim is still at level 4. :D She has sold one item on Plopsy though.
    Congratulations @mcrudd! My sim is still at level 4. :D She has sold one item on Plopsy though.

Thank you. I found that my rugs sold very well. Those little penguins and llamas were relisted a few times.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Congratulations @mcrudd! My sim is still at level 4. :DShe has sold one item on Plopsy though.

I got so excited when my sim sold a beanie on Plopsy :D I told my husband and he thought I'd actually sold it to another simmer online cos I was that excited haha.

I got so excited when my sim sold a beanie on Plopsy :D I told my husband and he thought I'd actually sold it to another simmer online cos I was that excited haha.
    That is so funny :D Where is our lol button when we need it ;)
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    There are two types of yarny, one is just a toy, the other is....magical.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
    edited August 2020
    My sim Tammy uploaded on the 29th July <3
    dEfRLh4.png

Exactly same sim uploaded on the 3rd August, she did add a kitty to her household to help out with social needs <3
    She is also still the same weight, that forbidden sweater is not very flattering :D
    WsVX93Q.png
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I think Plopsy is pretty random. My sim had an item that took almost a week for someone to buy but yesterday the item she listed got bought a mere hours after that. I like the unpredictability of it.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Mareah wrote: »
    I think Plopsy is pretty random. My sim had an item that took almost a week for someone to buy but yesterday the item she listed got bought a mere hours after that. I like the unpredictability of it.

Just like real Life LOL
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @MaggieMarley Imaginary friends were one of the top winning occults on SimGuruGrant. Of course it doesn't have the same love as witches and it oculd use multiple looks and less creepy appearance, but it is loved and I want them back into my game.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Karon that's great to know, for some reason I always got the idea they were unpopular. Would love to see them make a return, I had so much fun with them in TS3.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @MaggieMarley I think they are quite unpopular here on the forums, but simgurugrants pool proved me that its just here for some reason haha
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,316 Member
    It feels like I have issues with the Aspiration too, but finaly made it passed the Knitting while listening to music.

In the Knitting Club, one NPC knitted something too, for the first time.

2qpLTs3.png
    YaNVZWs.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    I give my sims the full Knitting Aspiration
    cheat code so that they don't get the ugly sweater curse. I'm very protective of my sims.