Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• BROWNKDSBROWNKDS Posts: 8 New Member
    Mine is up to 68. She's already an adult and for multiples. I am about done at this point. Already have some packs to spice things up. My sim got pregnant by an Alien in disguise and had twin boys...Fabrizio and Tommy. It seems the boys just keep walking around looking to impregnate my matriarch, Ashlynn Brownie. She is already on crunch time.
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Hello~!

Just popping in to drop off my blog for the 100 baby challenge ^-^/ The series is called The 100 McKnights.
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    Going start back on this challenge 😁
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited October 2020
    I’m doing a laid-back 100 baby challenge on sims 3. The main goal is to have a different challenge per generation but overall, have at least 100 babies in less than 10 generations. (Sorry I don’t have any pics to go with these but hopefully I’ll get a chance to write up my challenge so far within the next few weeks). There is a different naming theme for each generation (shown in brackets).

Gen 1: Founder - Tatiana (matching). 3 twins, 1 triplets, 2 singles

1. Cassidy - twin
    2. Emily - twin
    3. Milan - twin
    4. Shayla - twin
    5. Chiara (heir)
    6. Xavier - triplet
    7. Savannah - triplet
    8. Leo - triplet
    9. Austin - twin
    10. Isabella - twin
    11. Brianna

Gen 2: Chiara (uncommon). Septuplets.
    12. Ashford
    13. Beaumont
    14. Soraya
    15. Sinclair
    16. Romilly (joint heir)
    17. Caleah (joint heir)
    18. Oriana

Gen 3: Romilly (Disney) and Caleah (French). 3 twins, 2 triplets, 3 singles.
    19. Tiana (R)
    20. Aramis (C) - twin
    21. Amalie (C) - twin
    22. Floriana (C)
    23. Elsa (R) - triplet
    24. Aurora (R) - triplet
    25. Kristoff (R) -triplet
    26. Lancelot (C) - triplet
    27. Lyra (C) - triplet
    28. Luc (C) - triplet
    29. Arthur (R) - twin
    30. Belle (R) (heir) - twin
    31. Cosette (C) - twin
    32. Claudette (C) - twin
    33. Flynn (R)

Gen 4: Belle (elegant). 3 triplets, 2 twins, 2 singles.
    34. Archibald
    35. Benedict - triplet
    36. Caspian - triplet
    37. Darius - triplet
    38. Emiliana - twin
    39. Felix - twin
    40. Gabrielle - triplet
    41. Hermione - triplet
    42. Isadora - triplet
    43. Juliette (joint heir) - triplet
    44. Klarissa (joint heir) - triplet
    45. Lilliana (joint heir) - triplet
    46. Minerva - twin
    47. Natalia - twin
    48. Olleana

Gen 5: Juliette, Klarissa, Lilliana (hipster). 5 twins, 1 quads, 1 single
    49. Aspen (J) - twin
    50. Astrid (J) (joint heir) - twin
    51. Orion (L)
    52. Winter (K) - quad
    53. Ivy (K) - quad
    54. Luna (K) (joint heir) - quad
    55. Clover (K) - quad
    56. Birch (J) - twin
    57. Iris (J) - twin
    58. Moonstone (L) - twin
    59. Honeydew (L) - twin
    60. Scout (K) - twin
    61. Snow (K) - twin
    62. Remus (J) - twin
    63. Magnolia (J) - twin

Gen 6: Luna (kreatyve) and Astrid (baby genie). 2 twins, 1 quads, 2 triplets, 3 singles.
    64. Talon (A)
    65. Maxxwell (L) - twin
    66. Syerrah (L) - twin
    67. Trinity (A)
    68. Sebasstynn (L) - quad
    69. Pypyrr (L) - quad
    70. Destynie (L) - quad
    71. Hudzynn (L) - quad
    72. Clayton (A) - triplet
    73. Paris (A) (joint heir) - triplet
    74. Brady (A) - triplet
    75. Thoomas (L) - twin
    76. Brooklynn (L) - twin
    77. Embry (A)
    78. Yzaak (L) - triplet
    79. Leeah (L) - triplet
    80. Bonnee (L) (joint heir) - triplet
    Post edited by MayaRose1138 on
  • meggyreapTwitchmeggyreapTwitch Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm currently doing a loose 100 Baby challenge on my youtube channel. You can find it here > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH6jSNDpb2gxyODzIbHdYlA/videos
  • tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
    Am I the only one that really hates mulitples. It does seem like a good idea to have more babies per birth. If you do, then you have too many kids. Your matriach has to wait to get pregnant until they age out of the house.
    I find if I have singeltons there is a nice pattern and you get keep her pregant. Which then she doesn't age. :)
  • MeluseathMeluseath Posts: 10 New Member
    Can an adult child that is part of the household have a job ?
    I have my matriarch who died once the future matriarch just turn child age so I am planning to have her big sister (who just turned young adult) and her older brother to stay until the new matriarch is of age.
  • BABYxTHExLUXEBABYxTHExLUXE Posts: 230 Member
    Oh my! Its been a while.. Anyone still playing and blogging or youtube about it?
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @Meluseath Yeah, they can have a job, while you wait for the matriarch to have a job. I had this happen in my game, where my matriarch died and I kept one of the YA's in the home and they had a job as a writer. But once the matriarch is YA and ready to take over, I moved out the siblings.
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    I'm so happy this thread has come alive again! At least it was lol

I already have a baby challenge going but it's on my laptop (I have a new computer now) and I'm having problems uploading photos to WordPress.

So I started a new one with a twist. Excited to share it with everyone.
    It's been a long time since I've posted in this thread. I took a very long break from the challenge, & now I'm back in it & trying to finish the challenge (finally).

Some of the rules I play by: I play with aging on, so that my matriarch ages and I also play with occult incentive where alien, vampire, alien/hybrid, spellcaster, or mermaid babies count as x2 babies. Donors do not provide money or any support (per challenge rules) but I do allow the offspring to have relationships with their dads.

Current baby count is 77....so, so close.

Here is my 4th matriarch, Poet Santos
    6pcF5ei.png

& these all her kids so far:
    Twins Cairo & Camden Santos (both spellcasters)
    2nGt4S1.png

Twins Avani & Austyn Santos (Human)
    2LUJpr1.png
    00aO5z2.png

Singleton - Dream Santos (Spellcaster)
    QvtmUYI.png

Poet had twin mermaid children (Briar Rose & Brixton), who have already aged to YA & counted as 4 babies....here is a pic of one of the twins with their donor/father:
    mIAqVXR.png

Poet is currently pregnant by an alien so I'm hoping for an alien baby or hybrid so it will count as 2 babies. Once all the current children age up, my baby count will be 85. I cannot wait to finish this challenge! So excited to be almost finished.
    It's been a long time since I've posted in this thread. I took a very long break from the challenge, & now I'm back in it & trying to finish the challenge (finally).

Some of the rules I play by: I play with aging on, so that my matriarch ages and I also play with occult incentive where alien, vampire, alien/hybrid, spellcaster, or mermaid babies count as x2 babies. Donors do not provide money or any support (per challenge rules) but I do allow the offspring to have relationships with their dads.

Current baby count is 77....so, so close.

Here is my 4th matriarch, Poet Santos
    6pcF5ei.png

& these all her kids so far:
    Twins Cairo & Camden Santos (both spellcasters)
    2nGt4S1.png

Twins Avani & Austyn Santos (Human)
    2LUJpr1.png
    00aO5z2.png

Singleton - Dream Santos (Spellcaster)
    QvtmUYI.png

Poet had twin mermaid children (Briar Rose & Brixton), who have already aged to YA & counted as 4 babies....here is a pic of one of the twins with their donor/father:
    mIAqVXR.png

Poet is currently pregnant by an alien so I'm hoping for an alien baby or hybrid so it will count as 2 babies. Once all the current children age up, my baby count will be 85. I cannot wait to finish this challenge! So excited to be almost finished.

That's awesome! Your so close to being done. I also love the twins Cairo and Camden
    Thanks @Luclylu!!! Yeah, Cairo & Camden are pretty cool looking. I wasn't sure how they'd turn out, as they had some awkward childhood years lol. They're getting ready to age to YA. Poet just had twins by the alien dude....which I was surprised as the ultrasound said one baby. But happy with twins. One is hybrid and one is human.

I'm spamming this challenge so I can be finished. This is your 2nd time playing it, right? Super excited to be almost finished as it's taken me years lol.
    @Sha2520032003 Do you upload the children to the gallery? That's good! At least one is double points. I love playing the with occult bonus.

Yes it is. I still have my first one and will continue it, probably come winter, but for now I'm enjoying playing on the big computer with this fun new save. I'm loosely following the rules and just having fun with it. Hopefully I'll have a chapter to post soon.
    Finally finished chapter 1!

It's hard to find the time but I did it. I'm really enjoying this save and happy I was able to complete it before going away for the night. Check it out and let me know what you think. I'm loosely following the rules since I already have a baby challenge save (link in my signature) where I'm following the rules. Hopefully once I figure out how to make a static front page and add more pages I can have a separate tab with children information, tips, house tour and more.

1 - The World is your Oyster
  • snapun_simssnapun_sims Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello guys!
    My matriarch has 51 babies now (she gave 31 births with various number of babies each and I playing with normal lifespan) and now we raicing our heiress.
    Question is: can I remove lot traits for new matriarch (especially I hate "ley-line")? I kinda tired of twins and triplets.
    @Luclylu Oh.. New blog to follow, yay! Goodluck on your challenge
    @snapun_sims According to the original rules, once you've chosen them, you can't change them but, rules are only guidelines, really.. I think that it's not really changing fundamental rules of the challenge so if thats what you want, go for it, right?
  • snapun_simssnapun_sims Posts: 9 New Member
    > @BABYxTHExLUXE said:
    > @Luclylu Oh.. New blog to follow, yay! Goodluck on your challenge
    > @snapun_sims According to the original rules, once you've chosen them, you can't change them but, rules are only guidelines, really.. I think that it's not really changing fundamental rules of the challenge so if thats what you want, go for it, right?
    Thank you!
    BTW, if someone interested, my '100 baby challenge' placed at Youtube, you can find with the same name as here. There are already 121 episodes (but only on Russian now, I'm working on english subtitles).
    Hello guys!
    My matriarch has 51 babies now (she gave 31 births with various number of babies each and I playing with normal lifespan) and now we raicing our heiress.
    Question is: can I remove lot traits for new matriarch (especially I hate "ley-line")? I kinda tired of twins and triplets.

I could of swore I read somewhere you could of randomize them every 10 kids or something like that. I see that the rules have changed from Google doc to tumblr. So maybe the old rules you could?
    @Luclylu Oh.. New blog to follow, yay! Goodluck on your challenge
    @snapun_sims According to the original rules, once you've chosen them, you can't change them but, rules are only guidelines, really.. I think that it's not really changing fundamental rules of the challenge so if thats what you want, go for it, right?

Thank you! It's the long weekend here so busy busy but can't wait to get back to it tomorrow. Hopefully a new chapter in the next couple days, depends on the kids and their nap schedule lol
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Hello guys!

Personally, if ley-line is making the challenge something you're not wanting to play due to being tired of twins and triplets, I'd change it.

What's the point in playing the challenge, if it's lost its fun and it becomes a chore?

I'm about to restart mine (hadn't posted here about it). Want to try a different strategy.
    From the opening post - copied from the tumblr.
    If a lot your matriarch moves into has existing lot traits, you may not edit or add to them. If your lot has no lot traits, you may pick three traits but your decision is permanent. You cannot change them after.

Anyway, I await the new update, lol. It's hard to find fun blogs that are about my favorite challenge ♡
  • BobcatplayerBobcatplayer Posts: 2 New Member
    My martrach passed away, the next martrach is a child. I have a temporary martrach. I have 2 questions. One: can the temporary martrach or any of the sibs besides the next martrach get married? Two: upon reaching adulthood could the older siblings disappear into the rabbit hole ie get a job or go to college? Thanks for your help on advance.
  • anashanash Posts: 86 Member
    edited August 2020
    Ok I started over again. I tend to lose interest when they start getting on my nerves. Current count is at 18. 11 singles 2 twins and 1 triplet. 11 girls 7 boys. Hopefully I can survive the triplets. Current count:
    1. Jayden(Marcus Flex)(single)
    2. Krista (Knox Greenburg)(single)
    3. Andy(don lothario)(single)
    4. Malia(brant hecking)(single)
    5. Sienna(Duane Talla)(single)
    6. Malachi(makoa kealoha)(single)
    7. Arvin(Jules Ricco)(single)
    8. Jacqueline(Travis Scott)(twin1)
    9. Isiah(travis scott)(twin1)
    10. Kaley(Joaquin le chien)(twin2)
    11. Cassie(Joaquin le chien)(twin2)
    12. Misael(Sergio romeo)(single)
    13. Ayla(Roberto carter)(single)
    14. Westley(harley hammer)(single)
    15. Marci(Mitchell travis)(single)
    16. Makayla(Youssef yassine)(triplet1)
    17. Nikita(Youssef yassine)(triplet1)
    18. Rory(Youssef yassine)(triplet1)
    My matriarch just aged up from ya to adult hopefully I can keep this up so I'll be close to 40 when this one ends
    @Bobcatplayer I assume you can marry anyone who isn't current Matriarch off but, also, I don't think you have a right for the money they bring. Money cheats are not allowed. It says in the rules that, basically no one can hold a full time job while living within the house. Before you move adults out though, you can give them a job. Make of that what you will, ultimately, its your game you play.

@anash Goodluck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top