Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

Evalen wrote: »
    @BlackSand all I can say is wow, Love that house and the inside all I can say is awesome. Oh please when you put it on the exchange let me know. Like a kid would say, I want it, I want it. LOL. You are a awesome builder. Thanks for the pictures.

Thanks, and don't take it the wrong way but I have been building/remodeling houses in Sims 3 since 2009.
    In my humble opinion ... EA creates terrible houses ... :D

Builder Tip:
    If you want to learn how, or improve your building skills ... Start by remodeling existing buildings.
    When you see something like this ...

38428121034_ecaf7f9b1e_c.jpg

You can make the same room look like this ...

38428123344_d751d2e983_c.jpg

You don't have to go through every pattern in the pulldowns.
    Remember that textures, and complimenting colors, mean more than individual designs in making a room look complete.

Pick a theme and go with it ...
    It's the same building
    :D

39138017091_508496cfa6_c.jpg

38255680545_5657e769dd_c.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    So I created a new sim for Sunset Valley and I built her a really cheap starter home to live in.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited August 2020
    @CravenLestat Aww, I love it! :blush: Adding it to my game now!

HOLY GRACIOUS everyone! :open_mouth:

I uploaded a picture of Harvey onto Artbreeder and.......well........just look!

45483f2bb5e29306b7ae.jpeg

:love:

Granted I wasn't very good at working all those different tweaks you can do with the photo, but my goodness SEXY!
    He look GOOD real! <3
    (Not digging the sheen on him though, he looks like he's sweating cause he's nervous getting his photo taken. :lol: )

And keep in mind that I had not removed his mustache for this photo so I dunno why it didn't show it very well, or make it a handlebar one, but me thinks that's because those mustache's are UGLY and SO not in style! :joy:

Oh and his mouth looked all skiwampy closed so I had to open it to show those pearly whites. :mrgreen: He's such a happy, sexy nerd!

My kinda guy. :smirk:

I uploaded a pic of Abigail and messed around with the settings a bit, more than Harvey, but for some reason she didn't come out looking as realistic as Harvey... but pretty nonetheless.

9470da13397664df7cf7.jpeg

Edit: Okay, I think Penny turned out to be the best one yet. :star: So pretty and innocent she looks. ;)

a14c8d0f9418c7d06a90.jpeg

Sim on my friends. :blush:
    Post edited by emorrill on
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2020
    Wow on post lil bit ago said my sim looked like Somi and took her in Artbreeder and....

WTH :o

Even Artbreeder recognized it,this is insane :| Looks exactly like her

ylGToyI.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Downloaded two of Rflong7's worlds, Isle of Sims III and Beach City. Excited to fill them up with sims soon.

Not much happened with Rosalie & the fam other than they adopted another dog, a mutt called Rosie. I'm hoping to pair her with Russell for some puppies someday.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited August 2020
    This was a completely different character that I got from just messing around with the settings.
    515b2bb0963ead1866eb.jpeg
    I think I may even try to make her as a "sim". :mrgreen:

I swear...she's got a bit of a mischievous streak about her. Just look at that knowing smile she's got on her face. I'm starting to get nervous as to what she's up to. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thank you for the hints. I will look into this, probably tomorrow.

@BlackSand Heh, I haven't put any trees that drop their leaves on lots anymore ever since I installed Seasons :smiley:
    Hmm, that dress is one of my favorites. I always have to keep myself from overusing it. Very nice makeover.

@Silverofdreams30 Beautiful pics again.

@emorrill Yeah, sorry, but portraitAI seems to have only been usable for a short period of time. Looks as if you had fun with Artbreeder though. Your characters look all pretty true to their Sims versions.

@ZhakiraP Those are very life-like images you produced there. I wonder how ugly sims would turn out, because everyone looks further prettied up. I'm afraid nobody will waste their slots on that test though.
    Thanks for the nice words. I guess I'll have to up my game though, given my last post contained a few lazy default idle poses :wink: .

@Emily4331 You crack me up! I guess Pattina went hundreds of times through that hallway, and it was just the last opportunity to take the shot.
    Psst, Randall's staring was more due to me canceling his sitting down animation before I decided to take the pic of that silly statue. Errm, I meant that he thought that Gala must have taken over decoration duties. Also, Randall moving out probably improved the relationship of Gala and DeAndre by a lot.
    Shark needed to be freed of his micro-ears, but other than that, there wasn't much to improve. He's definitely one of the best-looking Twinbrookians.
    Yes, Goodwin Goode is hogging all the "good"s, which probably explains why there wasn't any left for the little cannibal :smiley: .
    I'm not sure it's cats' love. They are probably just mortally offended that you didn't fill up their dish with their favorite food on time and decide they won't "speak" to you for a few days. Only then they'll notice you won't ever speak again and look what's on offer.

@MoonandStars83 Thanks. Good to hear you got your issues fixed.

@Brandontaylor Leighton, huh? His lifetime wish is to see 5 kids grow up from baby to teenager. Should keep you busy for a while :smiley: .

@Karritz The last OL pic is of your gondola lot? Nice shots :smile: .
    I just took an image of the starter lot in Twinbrook where Randall began his sim life a long time ago. I didn't know how to build back then (the main room got extended to the back though), and I probably wouldn't put the fountain or those rose thingies in the front yard nowadays. Speaking of the garden, it's the "I definitely never want to garden" kind, the Sims way.
    MzGO9n5.jpg
    I liked the house, anyway.
    7sgLKEj.jpg
    Lots of parties were had.

• Options
    edited August 2020
    @Turjan You could have turned that one room into a 2nd bedroom since you already have a living room with TV.You could even remove the dining table since you have a breakfast bar turn the open concept living area into a 3rd bedroom or large master bath :o and put your LR where the dining table was.

That house is way bigger inside than it looks from the outside.

Edit:Am bad at explaining here is what I mean

jWgFZkp.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @CravenLestat The second bedroom was thought for kids that didn't materialize through all of Randall's YA life (choose someone in Twinbrook...). The large living space with lots of room to sit was because of the parties. You could have lots of guests in there without issues. On the wall was that big celebrity TV screen, but I took a few things out when I left. Of course, there was a motor bike on the parking spot.
  • Options
    LashinLashin Posts: 74 Member
    Well, I accidentally opened one of my bookmarks, and everything I typed is gone :(

Anyway, taking your advice @Turjan - and because the whole thing is a worthless waste of space when there's an entire main house to flesh out - and nixed the "love bunker".

So, everything has been taken into the main - and only - house's master bedroom. I just need to swap out the bed for the nice one that the love bunker had. I've got a speedy pole to slide up and down to that one secluded place in the main house.

1dOdXWt.jpg

The kitchen is different from before as in the passageway has been sealed up. I am considering adding more space further up but I'm not sure if that would be too much for this floor.

Sj88zJp.jpg

I generally purchase the cars later on in the game, and even then it's the alien space cars via BuyDebug. But there are spaces for them!

lqfVc2s.jpg

And no home is complete without a laundromat!

RlpmQnG.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Turjan Scroll up added pic cause bad at explaining ..but yeah from outside looks tiny yet could be a 3br easy.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Yup, it was completely sufficient. Randall (Computer Whiz) spent most of his time in the small master bedroom, anyway. The computer was right next to the bed. And you can always add a second story, if you really need the space.

@Lashin Looking good so far :smile: .
  • Options
    Like I said, you can come up with anybody...just by tweaking the settings. Not your average handsome guy...but he's got character.
    Middle-Easternguy.jpeg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

As a Commander in the USN.
    CommanderNakamura.jpeg

I really like this one. This is the next generation of sims.
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Emily4331 Thank you. Lol.

@MoonandStars83 Thank you!

@Turjan Yes, artbreeder is awesome. I don´t know about ugly, but I did a minimally edited Agnes Crumplebottom and she turned out great in my opinion:
    50183645397_eaa2e32196.jpg
    You don´t have to up anything. It´s not a posing competition :p Try not to catch my OCD, ok?
    Turjan wrote: »
    @ZhakiraP Those are very life-like images you produced there. I wonder how ugly sims would turn out, because everyone looks further prettied up. I'm afraid nobody will waste their slots on that test though.
    Thanks for the nice words. I guess I'll have to up my game though, given my last post contained a few lazy default idle poses :wink: .

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    I tried the artbreeder site,
    but it is just too confusing for me sadly wonderful portraits everyone.
  • Options
    @BlackSand

Wow, that must had been so weirdly with the unicorns walking into the
    home like that. I never ave had those problems with that lot, guess I'm lucky.

• Options
    @Emily4331

Thank you, yeah I love seeing them
    in-game.

@emorrill

Hehe

@ZhakiraP

I loved your family portraits, the sims all looks
    great.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor

Great updates so far
  • Options
    @Turjan

That home looks great.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I was curious as to what one of my JAG fanfic adversary characters looked like.

Colonel Reza Al Khatoob
    c1d75e67db248a143af0.jpeg

L_UdqEnpATfdq0qotLCzLgBF8ByyPUh4uXMN6EhWEA0.png

VS.

Lieutenant Toshio "Animal" Nakamura
    f32eeb5166d47a325095.jpeg

FastEagle104_LCDRToshNakamura.png

During Desert Storm

To tell that story is going to take a combination of Flight Simulator X and the Sims. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    I figured out how to use artbreeders upload stuff,
    now to wait for image to load. I will be back later with portraits.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Looking forward to the pictures. I have been enjoying seeing everyones.
  • Options
    Here is mine

OSlkHPB.jpg

Ty

lRJ7ELp.jpg

Devin

gqq7YCC.jpg

Miranda

Lol not sure I did stuff correctly cause its a bit confusing but I tried.
  • Options

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top