Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We should have tutorial style play-throughs (TS2 style) for new EP's & GP's!

In TS2, there was an option to play a pre-made Maxis household and follow the prompts on screen to learn the controls and how to play. I think it would be useful to show off new , expanded features in a pack, that we might otherwise miss. Just an idea.

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited August 2020
    In TS2, there was an option to play a pre-made Maxis household and follow the prompts on screen to learn the controls and how to play. I think it would be useful to show off new , expanded features in a pack, that we might otherwise miss. Just an idea.

Did it do that for each pack? There is a tutorial mode like that for Sims 4 as well already (in fact if you complete it you get a bonus trait for your Sim), but not for each pack, it's a base game tutorial. However, the pack based aspirations lately are pretty much pack tutorials, guiding you through the new things in the packs.
  • Options
    Sim_ArchitectsSim_Architects Posts: 302 Member

Did it do that for each pack? There is a tutorial mode like that for Sims 4 as well already (in fact if you complete it you get a bonus trait for your Sim), but not for each pack, it's a base game tutorial. However, the pack based aspirations lately are pretty much pack tutorials, guiding you through the new things in the packs.

Yeah, it was just for the base game. But what id like to see it them do that for each new pack.