Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what you think of Plopsy?

13...Next

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I love Plopsy because my sims can do their own thing while they wait for the items to sell.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited August 2020
    It hasn't been much fun for me, yet. Vlad didn't manage to sell anything, they all expired. I'm not surprised, though, a vampire trying to sell his knitted items that aren't the best quality...
    My Sim who is a level 10 painter made a masterpiece and it hasn't sold either, only one day left until it expires. This one surprises me. :/
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I have only used it to sell my knitted creations, but I love it. As my skill increased I stopped listing anything of "Normal" quality, listing only items that are Excellent or Legendary. I love when someone buys something from me and the message pops up - it's kind of addicting! My Sim has a full time job, but otherwise I just have her knitting like crazy so I can keep listing things on Plopsy. She makes more money from Plopsy than at her job, but for now her job is at least regularly expected money so I'm not having her quit her job.

I was wondering what the levels are. My sim has just started crafting Excellent pieces. Is Legendary the top level?
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I love my sims to sell and buy from plopsy. Great addition to the game.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie