Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Looks like the desert to me.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Perhaps an underwater world? The three circles look like bubbles, the buildings look like they're sealed with a ventilation tube on top and the big blue ray could be light shining down from above on the surface. Or it could be a light from a submarine type aquatic vehicle coming down from the surface too. That's just one guess.

It could also be a frozen world and the circles are snowballs/flakes and the 'mountain' doesn't look all that strange to me. Actually, it looks like a mitten at the top, like Michigan! And we're known as the Winter Wonderland. ;)

Or, as others have said, it could be an alien outpost and the circles are planets or three suns orbiting whatever alien world it might be. In that case, not sure what the structure on the right would be, just a weird rock formation perhaps and the blue ray might be, again, a light shining from a space ship arriving with new residents?

I don't know what it is, but it's intriguing and fun to guess! :)
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    It's just sooo different to the other icons. I feel like this is intentional but it could also be simply because they wanted to change how they did the icons??

I don't knowwww!!
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited August 2020
    I'll just wait and see what it might be (please be something good) 🙏
    Post edited by beville on
  • SuccySuccy Posts: 29 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Or, as others have said, it could be an alien outpost and the circles are planets or three suns orbiting whatever alien world it might be. In that case, not sure what the structure on the right would be, just a weird rock formation perhaps and the blue ray might be, again, a light shining from a space ship arriving with new residents?

I don't know what it is, but it's intriguing and fun to guess! :)

Well they -did- add baby Yoda as The Child Statue a few patches ago. ;)

• SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    It's just sooo different to the other icons. I feel like this is intentional but it could also be simply because they wanted to change how they did the icons??

I don't knowwww!!

@GracieO312 Exactly, I also think they leaked this icon on purpose because they knew we wouldn't be able to decipher it easily. If you look at all the other icons they are usually a lot more obvious as to what they show. This one however, no idea :smiley:
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    Really hope it’s either space theme or underwater . Tired of all this realism play lol
    My next question is: what does a French pig chef with a chalkboard have to do with any of this?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    My next question is: what does a French pig chef with a chalkboard have to do with any of this?

The aliens liked his cooking? :lol:
    edited August 2020
    Justin wrote: »
    Really hope it’s either space theme or underwater . Tired of all this realism play lol

I would love either of these two themes!
    crocobaura wrote: »

Haha! Maybe that is what the potential new occult looks like??
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Justin wrote: »

I would love either of these two themes!
    crocobaura wrote: »

Haha! Maybe that is what the potential new occult looks like??

I hope not :#
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    wow these icons are more and more beautiful don't you think? finally I am honestly thinking now that it could be space travel, I remember the maps that a fa made and ours perfect. The 3 balls could be moons or suns, but as they would show it could actually be something mid-winter, but I don't know, the idea of ​​the gamepack is not to be something never done? it is during the franchise we never travel to another world or space. (we actually have lunar lakes and sixam but I don't think it counts much)

If I say I'm already hyper I love content like that, besides the world can be cold? and combine the special futuristic idea with a type of winter holiday? who knows.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I really want it to be space
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Oh, so this is the Family Guy pack. Or it's a dragon pack set in another part of the Magic Realm, where you can see three moons. The house is ugly to best represent the magic realm HQ, and the cliff represents where you find the dragon eggs.

I wanted a vacation spot, but outer space stuff could be very fun. I'd feel better with not getting any occults this year if they fleshed out aliens and gave ys an interesting place for them to live.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited August 2020
    I'd love a space themed pack. Or maybe its a space colony pack? That'd be awesome. I've been enjoying the occult side of Sims a lot lately. :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2020
    Onverser wrote: »
    This is how I see it, interesting to see that other people interpret it a totally different way

Well, I hope you are right! :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 784 Member
    We already have a big city pack(City Living),so I highly doubt it would be Las Vegas or some other big city. Judging by the icon and the pig chef statue,I would guess it's either a winter vacation pack,some sort of midwestern -themed farm pack or maybe even a theme park pack.

Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I am really disappointed. I wish we could get some more family gameplay, I won't buy it.
  • dawnmayerdawnmayer Posts: 33 Member
    That formation in the right looks like a snow mountain (might be the reason why they reversed the colours?) And the house next to it like a cabin in the Alps or something. I don't really know about the circles but it could be snow falling
  • Barbie430Barbie430 Posts: 97 Member
    I’m leaning toward something space themed if only because of the hints from the future cube (“spaced out”). It also hasn’t been done before.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    We already have a big city pack(City Living),so I highly doubt it would be Las Vegas or some other big city. Judging by the icon and the pig chef statue,I would guess it's either a winter vacation pack,some sort of midwestern -themed farm pack or maybe even a theme park pack.

Maybe we'll know by Tuesday.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    edited August 2020
    If it was a mistake they have certainly taken the icon off now as I don't see it at all. Intriguing though and I wouldn't mind a Space pack but anything new will be welcome.

Futurecube sayings.....refer to the stars? I've seen relevant ones so far.....
    The mysteries of the universe will remain hidden.
    Side by side. Sure. Spaced out, Yup. Stack 'em up? Hmmm.
    The sprites are really grateful for the connection they have with you .... Keep to this path and you future will be supremely sparkly.

Of course....It could be an outline of the Grim Reaper on the right and a supernatural pack set on another planet! I wish they wouldn't do this to us....... :o
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2020

Maybe we'll know by Tuesday.

@catloverplayer they're announcing it on Tuesday? :o

Oh wait you said maybe :(