Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    I finally tested negative for covid!!

Congratulations. I hope that is the end of it for you.
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Karritz Great update! I like the basement room.
    ****Trish looks cute!

@Brandontaylor Looks like they're doing well at school.
    ****I'm sure she'll get over it.

@GraceyManor Sassy li'l horsey.
    ****Congrats!

@rubyskywalker Happy birthday, twins!

@Nikkei_Simmer Are you stranding perfectly nice people on deserted islands again?
    ****Are those actual people, or just hyper-realistic cg?

@king_of_simcity7 Great pics!

@blazerntq Most people use either Imgur or Flickr.

@Emily4331 Interesting makeover.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice makeover.

@Turjan My game doesn't take long to close, just the sudden influx of crashing.
    ****Cute kids.

@bekkasan Some of those hairstyles were a little too girly, and the eyes are slightly disturbing, but overall a nice looking Sim.

@BlackSand Looks like a cute little house.
    ****Seriously, cute house.

@Thrior Maybe he just likes fire?

@CravenLestat Nice pic.

@Evalen Looks like a great build!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I forgot to pull my testers, so more crashes. I had gotten Darcy to switch to the Sculpting career, but I think it crashed before I was able to save and lock it in. No pics today.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    My new sim Jaelynn Khole.
    HPWmzO9.jpg
    Jaelynn's house.
    1QPYm7h.jpg

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Are you stranding perfectly nice people on deserted islands again?
    ****Are those actual people, or just hyper-realistic cg?

Well, you know me. I always have to find myself something interesting to do. :D
    Hyper-realistic CG.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @blazerntq ...
    Jaelynn is a nice looking Sim.
    I like what you did with the roof on the house.
    The colors are nice and 'beachy' as well ... <3

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
    @BlackSand Thank you! The house though is a premade house located in Roaring Heights.
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited August 2020
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @BlackSand Thank you! The house though is a premade house located in Roaring Heights.

I guess that is why I didn't recognize it ... Because I don't have Roaring Heights ... :)

@Lashin ... You were talking about throwing underground parties.
    You can throw some pretty big parties underground ... :D

50179044607_eaa36812e2_k.jpg

Underground Is Good For A Lot Of Things
    Nectar will age and appreciate in cost just about anywhere you store it.
    But on a rack in the cellar is the best place to store it.

50179045017_cd9191b78e_k.jpg

Find Your Calm
    Every hardworking sim needs a place to relax.

50179046112_72ba7ae263_k.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited August 2020
    Dexters Vacation Arriving
    The Dexter's stepped into the Travel Machine and off they went to France
    DzXAYe8.jpg
    the next moment they arrived, but not in France, Tobby tried to explain he did not know, they decided to go back in the Travel Machine but it was gone, disappeared. they looked everywhere, thinking that perhaps there was a Travel Agency here, and this was a stop off. But there was no Travel Agency or Travel Machine at all. They were stranded.
    PxYdeL4.jpg
    Tobby tried to contact the Travel Agency on his laptop that he had with him. but he could not get through, No internet connection at all.
    TAUlEy9.jpg
    The only good thing was that there was a covered shelter as they had there sleeping bags with them at least they had a place to sleep
    JtMEQev.jpg
    The Island was big and seemed deserted.
    Xc7rmFk.jpg
    Everyone was getting hungry so they fished with the poles they found in the shelter
    PNaxQBx.jpg
    Tobby caught a nice one
    8wKp2t3.jpg
    Barry and Ashah caught one also. Nakita did not but they all shared and talked about what they were going to do.
    ZIV0TXj.jpg
    uVRtA2d.jpg
    WnsDUBq.jpg
    Tobby did not know what to do.
    2BbA8zS.jpg
    Searching the Island they did find a garden. At least it would help
    JtLQSYa.jpg
    Tobby found a man living on the Island the man was Judge Kirby and said that he landed on the Island the same way he did. and has been here for 20 years with his wife, she has passed away, another elderly couple also landed her the same way and I gave them the house we built and they too have passed. A single man got here too, but he died swimming. I built myself this log cabin, as I could not live in the house after my wife passed. If you like you can have the house. It is in very bad need of repair. But the Island does have electricity and the house is wired.
    dMQSPS4.jpg
    Tooby said but I don't have that much money,
    mJcuTRg.jpg
    The Judge told Tobby, money is no matter, as there is no place to spend it. There is no way off this Island.
    1AVJqZA.jpg
    He told Tobby that he built the shelter on the lot they were on, so anyone else who comes here like we did, has a place to stay.
    Tobby told his family about the house that evening as they ate and said they would go see it and move there in the morning.
    Y5VF2G1.jpg
    In the morning they went to the house, it was not what they expected
    EyyDuvZ.jpg
    The inside was no better then the outside, but at least it was a better shelter.
    fypESGS.jpg
    LbjLfBt.jpg
    AHlyDom.jpg
    And Tobby checked the electricity
    GY6obVs.jpg
    It did have a nice pond and once again they fished for food.
    0rU7gxL.jpg
    Ashah talked to the kids and said everything would be ok. and that tomorrow they would start cleaning up around here. She said not to worry because they had each other and that is what matters the most.
    edDlrX5.jpg

@BlackSand Awesome pictures.

@Evalen OMG! I love the house that they ended up in. Not joking. I love houses that look rundown and a little creepy.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    The Artbreeder site @Nikkei_Simmer has been posting about seems like a really good place to get inspiration for sims! It reminds me of https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/ a little bit, in that it can help a lot getting yourself out of feature comfort zones within CAS. :3

I'm putting these under a spoiler because I don't want this post taking up a huge chunk of this page. :lol:
    There were times I actually felt the "offspring" were more accurate than the original. Like, this was the pic generated for Mia:
    uoiWw9q.jpg

But her features are pretty soft, whereas Mia has a stronger face. Akin to these two of the offspring pics:
    ce2Pqzn.jpg

AFTyqQh.jpg

PS that second one is a top "make a sim of this" contender. :lol:

I also uploaded a pic of Devin Ashton, but again it seemed just a bit off:
    9zmVdJN.jpg

And I ended up thinking this offspring represented him more:
    t6X3f9Q.jpg

Though, I also did ones of Dia and Sable and they were stellar!
    F3trmTg.jpg

kYcu7j7.jpg
    @Emily4331 Pictures look cool!

Currently just started up a game in Sunset Valley. At the moment I feel like building. Not sure what though. lol
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @blazerntq I like that starter house you made,looks like a lil beach house in Rio.Cute color scheme

@Evalen Oh H___ No,If I came up on that house in RL all my horror movie experience would kick in and say NOPE. :D

@BlackSand I love your hot tub area,I can haz in real life plizz ?? <3

@Emily4331 Sending you something but warning,once you start you will not want to stop.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat Hi! How is my favorite sim player doing? Hope that you are doing awesome. How is your game going? Working on anything interesting?
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @blazerntq Hello to you to :p actually started on a pattern but now laying in bed on my other laptop my eyes got tired.Literally turned on sims waited for it to load up chose the town got in game stared blankly at the screen then turned off my computer.Not sure if you ever been tired where your eyes cross? That :(
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat Sweet dear Craven is a tired thing. My sleeping schedule is way off at the moment. Been sleeping during the mornings and the afternoon. Staying awake all night. Might try to fix it tomorrow because most appointments for me are in the mornings. I started up a world in Sunset Valley earlier but I have not done anything in it yet. I want to play but I am in a moody depression funk at the moment. I am starting to feel better though.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Emily4331

wow that site is really cool, I need to
    check it out for inspiration.

@BlackSand

That underground lot is cool did you build it?

@emorrill

Nice to see you pop in

@blazerntq

Great looking sim female

@MoonandStars83

Thank you

whew its been a busy night here hehe

@Brandontaylor

Oh, yeah those are really the same sim cool.
    I see it looked like a Cazy hair but the person might have based it from the base game hair.

@Emily4331

Thank you, you know me I never play logn without
    cc so that was a test hehe.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks! Hope you are having fun playing.
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited August 2020
    My current families of Moonlight Falls 18 weeks in (Lifespan 1258 days)
    I am now starting a legacy in the world (a new save, but I am migrating the families) with my founder Rich Raggington.
    If you want to you can follow the legacy here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/979329/rich-raggington-legacy-second-edition/p1?new=1

1 Morganthe (Supernatural Roommates) Household
    Dante Morganthe and Emelie Van Gould:
    50178666878_7b734e701b_h.jpg

2 Wynn/Harris (Roommates Wanna Be) Household
    DeeDee Wynn and Malcolm Harris had two witch children so far, Merlin (teen) and Tucker (child). The two black-haired teenagers to the right are Hayley Sumari´s offspring with the photographer. Hayley has since then moved out to join the local workforce cleaning sims houses.
    50179453767_50930de52c_k.jpg
    Alice Fitzgerald from the Roommates Wanna Be original household moved out and died tragically from her relationship with vampire Dante Morganthe. He accidentally drained her when feeding.
    50178690053_8549a7f1ba_h.jpg
    Goodbye Alice
    50179226721_7823840e57_h.jpg

3 Van Gould Household
    Ayden and Bianca had a vampire/witch son, Arnold. Tristan married Bailey Swain and so far they have two daughters, Esmeralda (toddler) and Eleonora (baby), both Vampire.
    50178666643_d4ab5a1894_h.jpg

4 Goth Household
    Olivia Goth has managed to give birth to a daughter, and she is different from both Olivia and Samuel. No one is really sure how that happened.
    50179203376_ae3b032b10_h.jpg

5 Pok household
    Janet is a Vampire and David has been turned into a Werewolf. They seem to be in no hurry to reproduce.
    50068184892_5323df5025_h.jpg

6 Musgrave Household
    Dayvid gave birth to little Andromeda, and Belinda had their mutual son, a Vampire like his father.
    50178666838_c924081c52_h.jpg

7 Goodfellow Household
    Fawn grew up to a YA and Pip and Dahlia had a son
    50179203301_86913d7eab_h.jpg

8 Pappy Wolff Household
    All children might not be Pappy´s. But don´t tell him.
    50178666793_cc6aa5c93a_h.jpg

9 Caliente/Durwood Household
    Zoe and Jules had twin boys. To Grandmother Caliente´s enormous relief one of them, Dave, was born under the witch´s star. The parents are lucky if they get to interact with him at all, his Grandmother is determined to teach him all she knows before she passes.
    50179453522_213f6d10d6_k.jpg

10 Timbley Household
    Branch and Beatrice had triplet fairy sons. Life will never be the same again. But then again, they are insane enough to wish for more children.
    50179453682_d565a8bce7_h.jpg

11 Grimm Household
    Chauncey was abducted right in the middle of creating a masterpiece novell. He gave birth to little Akatosh, a son. Linda was not happy. She even moved out, convinced that he had cheated on her :o. The creator of sims and destroyer of sim lives had to step in and move her and their mutual daughter Rosalinda ( :p The game named her that) back. Sophie is married to Alfred Hoppcraft who moved in, relieved to get away from his narrow minded father.
    50179453632_d6cdbd761e_h.jpg

12 Swain Household
    Chester Swain lived a happy life with his wife Crissy. Bailey moved out to live with her husband at the Van Gould mansion, and Chester and Crissy had started a family of their own. All of the sudden Chester divorced Crissy and moved out of the house. He married Faith MacDuff and is now living with her and her family. Crissy is convinced he has been bewitched. They were so happy.
    50178666708_034d0c3bde_h.jpg

13 Hoppcraft Household
    The Hoppcraft family is still a bit stunned from Alfred leaving the household so abruptly to go and live with a Fae and her strange family. James finds comfort in the fact that their youngest son, Nicky, seem completely normal.
    50178666668_45d207501d_h.jpg

14 Brown (Supernatural Roommates) Household
    Argus Brown met Wilhemina Wolff and it was love instantly. She moved in with him in the old Supernatural Roommates house and they married under a full moon.
    50178666868_5a5e708691_h.jpg

15 Maldano Household
    When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. There is only so much lemonade a girl can drink. Marigold fell in love with Argus and had Deric. The relationship barely lasted long enough for Argus to woohoo walk out the front door. She had a lovely romance with Malcolm Harris before he made it absolutely clear to her he would not be leaving DeeDee and it had all been a mistake. The encounter left her with two additional sons. Could she please have a bloody apple cider at some point?! Or peach. She likes peaches.
    50179203186_71ca630b32_h.jpg

16 Joe MacDuff Household
    When Chester Swain walked into the MacDuff house, Joe knew he had to move out. His sisters were practically fighting over the man, and he seemed a bit vacant, as if the lights were on but no one was home. Joe is not a witch, and he doesn´t understand magic very well, but that man was under some sort of hex, he would bet his last simoleon on that.
    50179203071_d14f4576f5_h.jpg

17 MacDuff Household
    Faith fell head over heals for Chester Swain the moment he walked passed the MacDuff mansion. She just knew he was the father of her future children. She used all her charm and her sweetest kisses, but Chester was already married. Out of desperation she hexed him with a love spell, one that would make him fall instantly in love with her. That was the moment Felicity, her sister, decided to come home. Felicity greeted Chester and Faith could literally see the hearts above his gorgeous head. Faith dove in head first, and planted a firm kiss on Chester´s lips. It did work. He had hearts for her too, and he agreed to get engaged to her and move into the household. But he was in love with Felicity too. Faith could have him, just not for her self. Faith and Chester had twin daughters, both witches. Felicity is pregnant too. Faith can only hope her sister´s child is born without magical powers. At least she would have that.
    50179203156_6a38b936b0_h.jpg

18 Ivy Household
    Storyprogression mod - household - pregnancy not allowed - participating in pregnancy not allowed - steady relationship not allowed
    50179453552_83cf005ded_h.jpg

Singh household
    I read the household description, and it seems they had the Werewolf curse to start out with, I thought maybe Waylon had turned them. Navita really would like another child, and she just might be in for a surprise any day now
    50167454136_5665058379_h.jpg

20 Nix Household
    Mike and Annie are not in a happy relationship. They haven´t been for a long time. Annie knew Mike was out chasing women when she worked late at the hospital. So she bought a mummy potion and threw it on Mike. Good luck chasing anything but snails from now on.
    50178666583_68a95e8c40_h.jpg

21 Wolff household
    Baby Cole was born into the Wolff clan. The family took in an old stray dog and the children named him Pappy.
    50179509706_306bc2f3d3_k.jpg
    Post edited by ZhakiraP on
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    @ZhakiraP Amazing! Your post must have taken so much work to put together. Thank you for all the work you put into it. Pictures look really good and I love all the family info. I will go check out your legacy.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited August 2020
    @ZhakiraP Your updates are always so fun to see...but, listen, those toddler poses are going to give me nightmares and I was just about to go to sleep too! :weary:
    @blazerntq Thank you, it took me a bit of time :p

@Emily4331 I am sorry about that, just try not to think of the alien toddler crawling out from behind his fathers legs, would you? :p
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited August 2020
    @king_of_simcity7 I love the bench scene also, very nicely done.
    @blazerntq Thanks, but J am not sure if I would want to live there it is a little creepy
    @CravenLestat Thanks, I would be like you, I would be thinking of every horror movie I ever saw. but I guess it is better then the beach especially when it rains.
    @Nikkei_Simmer I could definitely live with sims like that, not sure my system would however. :D
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Evalen Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer I could definitely live with sims like that, not sure my system would however. :D

I'm not sure my computer would survive... Even if I managed to get the system I want to be using. That graphics card would probably up and quit.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top