Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

July Expansion Pack Survey

Forgive me if someone already posted about it or its old news. I haven't seen it in my game until just now.

Did you receive this?

Screenshot-30.png

Screenshot-31.png

Screenshot-32.png
The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    edited August 2020
    I didn't get it. Shut down and reloaded my game. Still nothing. I guess they know they can count on me. :p
  • wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    hi there ..yes i did have this opportunity in game today.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    When I took it, I didn’t have the open-ended question, just the multiple choice question.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I did not see it. Does anyone know how long this thing run? I know it says July, but this is the first I have seen of it.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Probably asking OP because you practically have no packs and they wanna know what’ it’ll take for you to get one.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Probably asking OP because you practically have no packs and they wanna know what’ it’ll take for you to get one.

Haha!! Maybe so!

• StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    babajayne wrote: »
    When I took it, I didn’t have the open-ended question, just the multiple choice question.

I had like 2 more questions too not pictured.

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I didn't have it when I played yesterday.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I haven't seen it in game and ironically August is the first time I've seen anyone talk about it. Then again I have the mod to get the old main menu back so I don't get these anymore
  • sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    No, I don't believe so; however, I do remember filling out that type of survey earlier in the year. I just don't remember when... :\

Actually... Kind of like @SelinaKyles' point, I had like 4 less packs when I took this survey last. LOL. That might truly be why you're being surveyed, @StrawberryYogurt !! :D
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    edited August 2020
    I have all the packs, including the last one ... NK. I don't have the survey. I don't even have arrows anymore giving me a choice of what to view lol. I have the animation for Eco Living and that's it. That's all they give me.

If I buy another pack, I might not even get that lol. I don't know.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I probably just got the multiple choice question because I didn’t buy Eco Lifestyle (and I wish I had an opportunity to tell them why) but there are only 2 other game packs and 1 stuff pack I don’t own. They probably know I’d be buying stuff if it looked good to me.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I didn't get it either... guess it's because I have everything.
    Good place to give some feedback though for anyone having issues with the game and not buying because of that.
    egTcBMc.png
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Not yet because I mostly play my game offline. Will check it out. Thanks!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    You have to tick the box in Options if you want in-game surveys. I've had one but unticked the box since that one.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I don't have the survey either, and I do have them enabled in my options. I'm assuming it's because I already own every EP, and the survey seems to ask about what would make someone want to buy an EP.