Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Romance Pack?

2...Next

Comments

• SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    My idea of Romance Pack is a little differente:

Expansion type: Game Pack (or expansion pack)
    New world: Something similar to Monaco, France, Spain or Italy (one or two apartments + 2 or 3 residential lots + 8 (or more) community lots) - Beach Promenade + Water Channels
    New lot type: Cinema (and Theatre maybe if you have Gat Famous)
    New transport type: Gondola
    New NPC: Chaperone, Matchmaker
    New Job: Wedding Organizer
    New CAS option: Chemistry (and sexual orientation maybe)
    New music: Jazz from TS1 Hot Date and something similar to french and italian romantic music
    New interactions: For example - Dance in a duet, more Woohoo options, more proposal, more flirt ect.
    New world events: Banquetes (in elegant clubs) and Movie Festivals
  • ZinomanZinoman Posts: 14 New Member
    If there was a romance pack I really wish for unrequited/one-sided love, and heartaches that comes with it. I'm a little bothered that you can basically make any sim fall for your sim... I really want my sim to suffer because their love interest is talking/flirting with someone else lol. Would be great for teens especially. Also interactions like teasing someone about their crush for kids. Kids should get cute crushes too, it's not like elementary school students live without those.

Aside from those, maybe bronze/silver/gold wedding anniversaries etc and weddings themselves should get more stuff/venues. Like others have mentioned, some sort of attraction system would be nice... And online dating please! Either from the phone or from computer. You can already have penpals so why not long distance online romances?

Also return of the gold digger pls lol.....
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited June 2020
    I suspect that slow dancing is a challenge to animate to studio standards with how flexible CAS is. But I'd love a romance-focused pack. One with more wedding stuff (even basics like choosing outfits already!!), an attraction system, blind dates and dating apps... I think it's a GP-worthy theme.

I would love that. It ranks in my top 5/6 things I want. Wedding planner, rings, loads more dresses, cakes( wedding and groom), honeymoon on a cruise ship or a resort if we could own them. I miss picking out favorite colors, foods, music, signs... It personalized the Sims for me. Would really love attraction system. That would even be fun to play if simmers chose to play different than they usually do. Blind dates and dating apps would be neat. ❤️ Heart bed, tub, more "sleeping clothes", chocolate box to give as a gift or enjoy, cards to give, bouquets/ diff looking colored flowers. Wedding shower party. ( Can you imagine the gifts!!!). Large furry rug to woohoo on. Maybe a cake making job. Start with cookies and baking, go up to cupcakes, then birthday, party cakes, and then groom and wedding cakes. Cross so we can make our own church wedding venue. More arches to marry at. Wedding decor. Flower petals. Wedding music as a step in the piano musician's step up in the profession. Veils. All types. Garters. Ability to pick anywhere to Honeymoon in, including the new cruise ship.

New tie- in- wedding pictures taken at the picture studio if the simmer owns the pack.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I suspect that slow dancing is a challenge to animate to studio standards with how flexible CAS is. But I'd love a romance-focused pack. One with more wedding stuff (even basics like choosing outfits already!!), an attraction system, blind dates and dating apps... I think it's a GP-worthy theme.

I would really like this to it's on it's on the top of my list for sure
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    Royal Romance and Court Intrigues !

Try to ruin the reputation of romance rivals, sword duel, obtain influence and title of nobility, obtain the court approval, ...

It was nice to play to the Orlais Court mission in Dragon Age: Inquisition. I like this theme.

biowar10.jpg

I would literally do just about anything to get a really great medieval world again, and obviously, A ROMANCE PACK. Give me those twto and I'll be happy.
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »

I would love that. It ranks in my top 5/6 things I want. Wedding planner, rings, loads more dresses, cakes( wedding and groom), honeymoon on a cruise ship or a resort if we could own them. I miss picking out favorite colors, foods, music, signs... It personalized the Sims for me. Would really love attraction system. That would even be fun to play if simmers chose to play different than they usually do. Blind dates and dating apps would be neat. ❤️ Heart bed, tub, more "sleeping clothes", chocolate box to give as a gift or enjoy, cards to give, bouquets/ diff looking colored flowers. Wedding shower party. ( Can you imagine the gifts!!!). Large furry rug to woohoo on. Maybe a cake making job. Start with cookies and baking, go up to cupcakes, then birthday, party cakes, and then groom and wedding cakes. Cross so we can make our own church wedding venue. More arches to marry at. Wedding decor. Flower petals. Wedding music as a step in the piano musician's step up in the profession. Veils. All types. Garters. Ability to pick anywhere to Honeymoon in, including the new cruise ship.

New tie- in- wedding pictures taken at the picture studio if the simmer owns the pack.

God lord! This is even more than I thought of!

How about the chance to have Themed weddings? I know our Vamps and Witches would probably like Gothic weddings, and our hippies would love boho weddings!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hmm...

I feel like there is some kind of chemistry going.

You know when you are going to a new lot and one sim runs up to talk to your played sim. I play rotational and this week I have had a few played sims who met a sim they have great chemistry with this way.

My main sim’s sister. I played her a day to set up some skills, a job and other things. Swing by the Art Center. One male sim enters the lot and head straight for her. Turns out that they have great chemistry. The green bar and the pink bar just jump up.

My elder spellcaster in my main household went to the bar in Glimmerbrook for lunch. The sage Faba enters the lot and heads straight for him. They had great chemistry as well. In this case I knew about the great chemistry between these two sims since an earlier save but it was still fun to see her enter the lot and head for him. Will let them have a romance in another save.

Hope we will have a Game Pack or Expansion that builds on this. With fun dating and some kind of matchmaking.