Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Thank you @LSB12L @amp107 & @NeoFelis22 - good to know I'm not the only one experiencing this & also good news I'm up to date on the latest entry! Thanks for your help guys! x <3
  • FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member

Hi... a bit lazy this time ... but here are my pics for the wedding challenge πŸ˜ƒ
    Name of the wedding: WILD pure NATURE wedding
    Link to the gallery:https://ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/77AADA67CA7511EA8778CBD06C2743CA
    Back story:
    Cosmo Castaway is a sporty elder: he used to sail every day on his little ship and than one day a storm wrecked his boat and he found himself as castaway in a remote island... At the beginning he felt afraid and lost ... he began to think about sending some SOS to be rescued...
    but as time went by he felt better and better in the wild nature of Sulani...
    Cosmo decided to stay CASTAWAY FOREVER !!! ...
    He was so happy swimming and fishing in the healthy nature even if there was no human sign in his remote island!!!
    but then one day... a sudden encounter changed his life!!!
    Who would have bet a cent that Cosmo would have found the love of his life leading a castaway life?
    Like the Botticelli Venus a charming beautiful mermaid came out of the sea and it was love at first sight!!! Cosmo met Shelline and they got quickly wed!!! ❀️ Now they lead a very nature wild happy life romancing and swimming in the beautiful Sulani paradise island !!!🏝❀️

I had so much fun taking the shots for this challenge and I dedicate my wedding to @Flash5 and all the Botticelli "birth of Venus" fan 🎨 😁

189c6267ab80e05ddc8118d91a9a9736.png
    eb47407443c55a22d7def4014dbdf043.png
    a35e543885cf071ecb7e78552be67104.png
    a1bc987ae845b8dd7eac2e7dbe4c3c64.png
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • blue_skyblue_sky Posts: 31 Member
    edited July 2020
    Entry for this week's challenge! πŸ€—

Name: Jungle Love
    Link: https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F9F38E4DD0D811EA8B641B3C63FBD266?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=bluesky575&max=50&maxis=false
    Story:
    All her life Letizia Garcia Fernandez, the princess of Selvadorada knew, she had to marry a prince, because an average man isn't capable of ruling Selvadorada like a prince. And people would talk. Something that the current king of Selvadorada wouldn't like.

On a sunny morning the maid came to the princess's room like everyday, but today she got some news. "Her Royal Highness, Princess of Selvadorada you have to get ready early today.'' "Please, Camila, you know you can call me Letizia. Which occasion is making me dress up earlier?", the princess replied. Camila answered: "You know the King doesn't like it when I call one of you by their names. The king said you're about to meet the prince of Doradaselva. The king says he's a good man and Selvadorada will be in good hands with him." "So I have to marry him???", Letizia gasped, "he said I can marry whoever I want as long as he's a prince, so why is he choosing now!!". Camila made an insecure face and left Letizias clothes in her room and went to the kitchen.

Before meeting the prince, Letizia took a moment to talk to the king and try to convince him that he can't choose over her love life. He didn't even wanna listen to her. Letizia lost it and packed some clothes and grabbed some fruits out of the kitchen and left the palace the same night.

The best way Letizia could think of was the jungle. So that's were she found a huge tree where she could sleep at night.
    Life wasn't easy in the jungle, especially not for the princess of Selvadorada. But she was sure that this is better than the arranged marriage with the prince. So that's how she learned to survive in the jungle. And she even got herself a new name to get called by while making arrangements, which she didn't do often, so she doesn't get noticed. Her new name is Selva.

Jason Scott, an adventurous man who got bored of his parents making him wanna join the family business. It's way too monotonous for him. Instead of going to Sulani to escape the family drama for awhile, he went to somewhere new, Selvadorada!

While exploring the huge jungle, he got attacked by a snake. Selva heard someone screaming and rushed his way! She helped him and he wanted to thank her with a dinner. She refused as she doesn't wanna get noticed by someone. He didn't know who she was and offered her a drink right away as a thank you. After this they met each other a few times in the jungle again! It sparked quickly and they fell in love. She even told him who she was.
    Some time later, they got married in a small circle, wearing the color green to represent the jungle. But will it be a happily ever after or will the king find out and take action?

9iq18cg.jpg
    t1kQgN9.png
    7gaBXmR.jpg
    wQxAZ2t.jpg

• blue_skyblue_sky Posts: 31 Member
    I tried to make it as short as possible and still include all my ideas! Not sure if it worked πŸ˜… But I just had so much fun writing their story! πŸ™ˆ I swear these challenges get my creativity up again even tough it was almost gone in all this already half of a year quarantine πŸ˜† And I love everyones entries. So much fun reading them! πŸ₯°
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Awesome entries everyone! Good luck for the SparkD!

Now, I can't wait for the next theme of @GLovely1 CAS challenge! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • gothkittymimigothkittymimi Posts: 189 Member
    @ZebSims thank you for using my graveyard wedding lot :smile:
    [img][/img]8odm3G7.jpg

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    edited July 2020
    Thanks so much everyone for keeping this thread so creative, lively, interesting and super helpful too! I apologize for being away here 😡 My summer college course started and so did prep work to open our elementary school for in person learning (maybe). At any rate, I'm officially back on the job so I've had very limited time lately. I'm catching up with everyone's posts here and will grab all the entries from the gallery tomorrow. There's just one more day to create to enter our Nifty Knitting giveaway and then I'll turn your amazing entries over to our judges.

Thanks for letting me know that this is the couple/entry you want judged for the giveaway @illusie πŸ’œ They're wonderfully fun, romantic & so beautifully made too!

If anyone else used our challenge tag multiple times, please be sure to note which you want judged either in the creation's comments or here ;) I will pick the one I think is best for judging if I don't see any notes from you πŸ‘

I've also been having similar hashtag errors @Flash5 and typically do a combination of what @LSB12L and @NeoFelis22 does. Frustrating yes but it eventually ends up working. I'm thinking in line with @amp107 too regarding the probable causes of what's going on. At least we've all figured out some workarounds.

Thanks for sharing your excitement about our next theme @xamira99 ;) My wheels are already turning and will get the new challenge posted asap!

I swear you guys bring out your creative best for every single challenge and it's inspiring to see! Not only that, but just when I think I've seen your best .. you blow my mind again and I LOVE that part πŸ’œ

Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    Long time best friends and business partners, Niles De Luca and Norah Rossi, sat down to discuss plans for their next big job over wine at Chez Llama. They were going to acquire a famous painting from Studio PBP in Del Sol Valley. It would be a simple heist like all the others; they'd sneak in during the Starlight Accolades and slip upstairs while everyone else was distracted by the awards ceremony. The second floor balcony would then allow them to make a quick and easy escape unseen with the painting. Unfortunately for them, a security guard mistook Norah for a celebrity and followed them upstairs hoping to catch an autograph...instead he caught them red handed! While Niles and Norah still managed to escape with the painting, they also obtained new reputations as wanted criminals. So they fled to Selvadorada.

As their cover story, they told all of the locals that they were just a young couple madly in love and there to elope. It was Niles's idea, and he really sold it - got down on one knee and everything! He knew Norah would like the ring he presented her. After all, she was the one who picked it out last month when they robbed a jewelry store on the Magnolia Promenade.

QLqq0nY.jpg?1

Though their love story was fabricated, the wedding was for real. After all, married couples can't be forced to testify against each other in court! At least, that's the "excuse" they kept telling themselves so that they could go through with the wedding. But ask anyone in Selvadorada, and they'll swear to you that they know true love when they see it, and this couple is the real deal!

OBfLXXT.jpg?1
    yepk8UN.jpg?1

Gallery: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3CB53077D3C311EA887C0B0BD66E2263?category=households&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=newest&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=On the Lam&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member

Hi, @GLovely1 even if I made another couple and sent to the Sparkd / QCC (just for fun not for the challenge) ...
    my entry for the challenge remains the one that I posted before here on this page with pictures πŸ˜ƒ :
    Name of the wedding: WILD pure NATURE wedding
    Link to the gallery:https://ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/77AADA67CA7511EA8778CBD06C2743CA

7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    edited August 2020
    Phew!!!
    I just uploaded my creation to the gallery. I had a hard time reducing the text. I don´t know if I have removed some important phrase that cannot be understood or some fault with the translator😭 ... hopefully not 🀞🀞🀞 I finally didn´t complete my collection, so I participate if possible😝

Name: "Moonlight Love"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa

https://ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8A7DAF48D41011EA821CC9AC8BDFCA94?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&max=50&maxis=false

I hope to also publish some images of this moon wedding

😊😊😊

Edit; Original text:

Nadja, a powerful millennial vampire, has experienced many things...many. But never marriage. She didn't accept the traditional wife's role. So she found and saved Alexandre, a badly wounded soldier. For the first 3 centuries, it was difficult for him to understand Nadja's innovative stance: women equal to men? SO CRAZY! Now after 6 centuries together, they think that (maybe) it would be good to get married. And what better time than the next blood moon? Black roses, candles, crows...everything must be ready to unite forever under the red moonlight
    edited August 2020
    @FrankieDanySIMS I love this couple so it's definitely the one I would have picked to send to the judges ;) Also, pretending the wedding is their criminal cover theme you built into your "love" story is so fun @amp107 πŸ’œ

New Challenge theme announcement

SEVENTEENTH WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

Creative Direction & Rules:

When you hear the slogan "The happiest place on Earth", what's your guess on the place that fits these words best? I doubt I even need to name this iconic place "where dreams come true" but just in case I will for you ;) These quotes belong to the magical kingdom of Disney which brings me to our next challenge encouraging the element of whimsy. Together, we're launching Simsney today because I think we'd all say when we get in The Sims it's also a happy place where dreams come true. Your task ~ Make a twist on any Disney theme or venture off into cartoon creativity to make your own Simsney queen. You could make a king, prince or villain too, since it's all up to what your imaginations challenge you to do!

The biggest visual trait to attempt to style for your sims is the cartoon/animation look that these famous characters are known for. You may choose to remake an actual character(s) from Disney OR get even more risky and make up your own cartoon character/story for Simsney!

Please include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC when you share your entry to the gallery.

END DATE ~ Friday 8/14 12:00 PM MST however it's very helpful to share your creations early so I can have some awesomely created households to nominate ;) Yes, I'm still hoping that the gallery will resume selecting and showcasing Maxis faves πŸ˜‚

Rules:

Your description should include our new brand we're launching, "Simsney", and an introduction of your cartoon characters. Try to write your description like a movie preview. Share with us the highlights of what this movie, book, TV show etc. will be like and don't forget to share the actual name of your movie, book, etc. If you're remaking Disney characters, try to add your own twist to them. For example, change the character's names slightly or swap places of the characters to allow the villains to be the good guys for a change :)
    1. Remember to go for the "WOW" factor in look, fashion & overall imaginative creativity!
    2. Style all outfits to reflect your cartoon sim(s) story/personality. Focus on the first outfit, making sure this one represents your Simsney character(s) the best.
    3. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    4. Only Maxis poses.
    5. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    6. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

Feel free to post pictures, screenshots (limit 4) here and the link to your creation in the gallery here too! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡ PRIZE ROUND πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰

This sounds like challenging fun to me so I feel like it also deserves an end reward to look forward to so one of you will win the expansion or game pack of your choice! I may throw in some stuff pack wins too .. but that will all depend on you so please give your best as you always do! πŸ’œ
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• LaTalpaVolanteLaTalpaVolante Posts: 23 Member
    The new theme sounds really fun & challenging!! Seems like I won't find any time to enter this week, but I wish everyone who takes part good luck, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the entries! :)
    Also, I love the submissions for the last challenge! Was so much fun to read all these awesome backstories! :))
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Interesting theme @GLovely1 ! Sounds really challenging! ;)
    OID:- x4m1r4
    Thanks for your support @LaTalpaVolante πŸ’œ I've extended the time for this one again because of my own personal time constraints too :D We have 2 weeks to create for "Simsney" ;) Best of luck everyone!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Challenge:17
    Entry: Simserella Charming
    Story:
    ​When Simserella was left with her evil step-mother she was forced into servitude (as evidenced by her first outfit). Until one fateful day when her fairy godmother sent her to the ball (in her second outfit) and she met Prince Charming! Now they are living happily ever after.
    simserella-attributes_orig.png
    simserella-outfits_orig.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Time to put the old thinking cap on ...
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    @gothkittymimi Thank you for building such a beautiful graveyard. :)
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Entry: "Sleeping" Beauty

Bio: As far as everyone is aware, Princess Aurora pricked her finger on a spinning wheel and fell into a deep slumber, only to be awakened by true love's kiss - a curse from an evil fairy. If only they knew the real story...

OkUcPIo.png

5C9Zoko.png

xLcJ0Ek.png

DAjC2MY.png
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    My Simsney Princess entry for this week - Princess Pollandria <3

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3B41F125D4AE11EA8F9C1B3C63FBD266

The witch put the Princess under a deep curse-2 look like a vampire (thankfully not worse!). The villagers feared her & sent her away-2 reach her by horse takes a year & a day. The King & Queen withered with such constant mourning-the sun rose each day but no hope longer dawning. The blacksmith set out with his weapons of steel-2 get back the Princess & help his town heal. He found her alone & her heart was now cold, the ending-dear reader, is yours 2 be told. by#Flash5Carter1 #GLovelysQCC

** spot the error? .... should be "no longer hope dawning" .... daggnabbit!! .... she might be coming down again!** :D
  • LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    Just uploaded my Simsney queen(s!)

Here's the link- https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5BB36FECD50C11EA852FCBD06C2743CA?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LSB12L&max=50&maxis=false

Meet Angelica Cordero. Not the most gracious or respectable of leaders, to say the least. Now, well.... she's kinda oblivious. She has no clue what the people of her kingdom are going through. Ever since the great fall of the Simderella reign, all the other rulers have been sub-par at best.

Then, there's Aubrie Coal. An unknown, unimportant peasant from a small mining family. A waitress in Simderella Cinders cafe, (The SCC) she lived a normal life........

UNTIL.

Today, Angelica needed a coffee. She headed to the SCC and saw aubrie pouring her latte. Love at first sight. She walked over and started chatting, and they talked. For hours. Angelica had never been one for people, she was a bit of a loner. But something about aubrie.... just... clicked. Well, lets just say that with a LOT of talking, Angelica could tell that her people were struggleing. And she did what a any good simsney queen would do.

She saved her people. Wishing wells came in handy for once.

(Insert disney the end music he
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Does anyone know if there's a way to set a beard on just one outfit? I'd never tried before, but I was going to do that for my challenge entry, only to find that it sets for all outfits. πŸ˜’ I've done an online search, and it doesn't look like it's officially an option, though the most recent question and answer about it was several years old. I even looked for a mod (the only mod I use is the 'more columns' mod for CAS, so this would be a first for me), but no luck.

I know everyone's on different schedules, so I guess if I don't get an answer by the time I finish, I'll leave the sim without it, and when I take in-game pictures, I'll add it for them as needed. I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone knows of a way, though, since you never know when that kind of thing would be useful.
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Does anyone know if there's a way to set a beard on just one outfit? I'd never tried before, but I was going to do that for my challenge entry, only to find that it sets for all outfits. πŸ˜’ I've done an online search, and it doesn't look like it's officially an option, though the most recent question and answer about it was several years old. I even looked for a mod (the only mod I use is the 'more columns' mod for CAS, so this would be a first for me), but no luck.

I know everyone's on different schedules, so I guess if I don't get an answer by the time I finish, I'll leave the sim without it, and when I take in-game pictures, I'll add it for them as needed. I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone knows of a way, though, since you never know when that kind of thing would be useful.

Unfortunately there is no way to set facial hair for one outfit only, as far as I'm aware. All I can think of is when a Sim gets styled in that stylist chair from Get Famous - I've had a Sim with no facial hair get a beard for his acting gig. But that might only be tied to the Acting career and it won't save the outfit in CAS. Maybe there's a way with MCCC, but I'm not sure.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    Unfortunately @NeoFelis22 I have to agree with @divanthesimmer regarding beards in CAS. I haven't found a way to change the style of beard yet, not even with MCCC installed. You would think this could be an option though since we can change the hairstyles for each outfit. Why not for beards?

I have gotten such a kick out of all the whimsical Simsney entries in the gallery already! All of the extras you share over here continue to add to our fun ;) Thanks for sharing and jumping so quickly into this challenging theme! You're all inspiring me to give it a try too πŸ’œ

Speaking of trying I hope you ended up putting your fun thinking cap on @lisabee2 ;) And, yes @xamira99 I agree, challenging and I was thinking as I wrote it up just how challenging this theme would be for me! I'm not so hesitant to try now that I see all our fun creative friends sharing their Simsney entries. I hope you give it a try too!

Happy creating everyone!

[img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Thank you, @divanthesimmer and @GLovely1 . I appreciate your answers. I figured after my search that it wasn't going to be possible, but decided to ask anyway just in case. I'll handle it the way I mentioned earlier. I'm going to try to get my entry up tonight along with my accompanying forum post. Thanks again!
    edited August 2020
    Simsney's "Scarlet Hat"

Every day Scarlett went into the woods to see what new plants and insects she could discover. She wanted to learn everything she could to help heal people with nature's bounty. One day, she heard a terrible noise, as if an animal was in pain. Good-hearted lass that she was, she went to see if she could help. She found a wild-looking man with the ears of an animal! He told her that he'd been cursed by an evil fairy. She tended his wounds, but he refused to leave the forest in his current state. Over time, as she worked on a way to cure him, they fell in love.

"But what if you can never cure me?" he asked. "I'll still love you anyway," she replied honestly.

o5eXTqc.png?2

And to his shock, she kissed him.

3U4HbmK.png?2

But she was able to cure him, so he proposed.

nGuq78O.png?2

After she accepted, he told her that he had a confession to make.

BTVL9qW.png?2

He asked her if she'd ever noticed the ring he wore. She had, but since he refused to talk about his life before he was cursed, she had thought that he wouldn't answer her, so had never asked. He revealed that it was a gift from his father, the king. He was the missing prince! They returned to the castle, where they were wed, and where they lived happily ever after ... except for their research trips into the woods, but that's another story.

Edit: Sorry about the pictures being different sizes. I decided to crop them, but then couldn't get them the same size.
    Edit 2: I had to take down my first posting and put it up again to fix some problems, including a funny one where Scarlett encountered "a wild-looking man with ears!" Yeah, she'd never seen a guy with ears before. 😁
    Post edited by NeoFelis22 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top