Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Chrissy is moving in! 🥰 This time she wanted a natural garden chair. I forgot when you use an amiibo card you get to select which villager moves out. I was all set to close the game if she picked the wrong villager. 😀 But no, I was able to select Lopez.

I do wish Nintendo would start selling amiibo cards again. I like villager hunting and would still do it occasionally just for the fun of it but I'd really like to be able to change up my villagers every once in a while and know I could get them back when I wanted with an amiibo card.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Yay! Glad Chrissy is moving in for you!

Today is new bug/fish day. 3 new fish, 3 new bugs, 1 more sea creature available.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited August 2020
    I wish there was a way to fully control
    the decoration of our villagers' houses. Maybe in a new version of Happy Home Designer? My original two's houses are such ugly messes. Flo has two beds. 😕
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    the decoration of our villagers' houses. Maybe in a new version of Happy Home Designer? My original two's houses are such ugly messes. Flo has two beds. 😕

And my Clay has now placed THREE items backwards facing the wall haha! First his music album, I was like "Fine no worries, he'll redecorate when I give him more furniture" but I keep trying and eveyrthing I give him he puts around the border of the house backwards facing the wall LOL! His brick fountain, his game wheel, the music? Why is it all backwards?! LOL!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    we didn't get a august update.

The July 30th update was considered the August update.

i meant bugs and fish and all that. i never saw it anyway. but i'm a little bummed eloise is leaving.
    edited August 2020

i meant bugs and fish and all that. i never saw it anyway. but i'm a little bummed eloise is leaving.

We don't have to update to get new bugs/fish, those are already programmed in. You could time travel back and forth to get them any day as they are already in the game if that makes sense. There are 3 new fish, (A soft shell turtle and two eels) three new bugs (two new grasshopper types and a new cicada type I think) and a new sea creature (flatworm... I caught this tone already haha) and only one from each category I think left, so most bugs/fish are the same from July-Aug

Aww sorry she's leaving!
    I'm pretty satisfied with my villagers' homes. Three of them have the cute furniture which is my favorite. And Chrissy will be moving in tomorrow and she also has cute furniture.

It would be nice if we could rearrange some of their furniture. I don't always like the placement.
    Has anyone caught the wallking stick bug yet?I haven't even seen one and I think it's because it's hours are soooo limited of when it appears and I never play at that time of day. I may have to time travel a couple hours to get one.

@friendsfan367 did she ask to leave? Eloise is my favorite and I have her amiibo card just in case anything happens.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Has anyone caught the wallking stick bug yet?I haven't even seen one and I think it's because it's hours are soooo limited of when it appears and I never play at that time of day. I may have to time travel a couple hours to get one.

I haven’t seen one either. I also haven’t caught some of the beetles that only appear at night.

edited August 2020

I haven’t seen one either. I also haven’t caught some of the beetles that only appear at night.

Same, I think there are 3 more I need of the ones that all look the same to me haha! And I stil need a Blue Marlin fish

And my Clay has now placed THREE items backwards facing the wall haha! First his music album, I was like "Fine no worries, he'll redecorate when I give him more furniture" but I keep trying and eveyrthing I give him he puts around the border of the house backwards facing the wall LOL! His brick fountain, his game wheel, the music? Why is it all backwards?! LOL!

Omg, why are they like this? 😅

I just finally got into Lily's house since I gave her Luna's bed and she's still sleeping on the white beach chair I stupidly let her buy. I didn't want to be mean to her, but I never should have let her buy that dang thing. It looks so dumb in her house.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I just finally got into Lily's house since I gave her Luna's bed and she's still sleeping on the white beach chair I stupidly let her buy. I didn't want to be mean to her, but I never should have let her buy that dang thing. It looks so dumb in her house.

hahahaha! It's why I started saying no when they ask me to catch bugs for them too hahaha! It's like NO you may not have another wasp in your home because I know you're going to replace your BED with it. hahaha!

@friendsfan367 did she ask to leave? Eloise is my favorite and I have her amiibo card just in case anything happens.

yes she did. i don't have any cards.
    I have amiibos for 6 of my 10 villagers just in case anything happened and I somehow lost them. Reneigh doesn't have a card avaialble so can't get one. The other three, Hippeux, Clay and Genji I'm thinking of getting one for just to have. Hippeux especially, I'd REALLY hate to lose him.
    I thought you could say no if they ask to leave.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited August 2020
    I would get on board with being able to fix villagers houses. It deeply offends me that Reneigh has her washer way out from the wall and with side not the back of the unit facing the wall. It's a washer not a table, girl. There's reason they tend to be close to wall with the back to it, this is NOT okay (I work at a home improvement store I can't handle abuse of appliances and such)
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I wish villagers wouldn't display clothes. I gave Ellie a dress for her birthday and shes never worn it. It's just sitting in the middle of her house.

hahahaha! It's why I started saying no when they ask me to catch bugs for them too hahaha! It's like NO you may not have another wasp in your home because I know you're going to replace your BED with it. hahaha!

Definitely never saying yes to them again. I've given so many gifts to Soleil, but she just loves her pet Black Bass.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I thought you could say no if they ask to leave.

you can. but i keep forgeting its not like new leaf where you get more than one chance. i think in new leaf they take a week to move not the next day.
    I wish villagers wouldn't display clothes. I gave Ellie a dress for her birthday and shes never worn it. It's just sitting in the middle of her house.

Me too! I did find one thing that helped... they do this far more often if they don't have a wardrobe. Ankha had SOOO many clothes on display and finally I realised that this was the problem, so I gave her a wardrobe and the next day she had put all the clothing into it, thank goodness. But it doesn't always work haha. SOme of mine maybe I've gifted them too many or they just want to display it cuz they'll put half into wardrobes and display the other half.
    edited August 2020
    How many of you have made a second (or third) character for your island? (Not other family living on your island but youyourself doing it?)

I only have one character but I thought it'd be neat to create 2 (or even 3) more and keep them in tents in my campground area (or move the campground in the beach), put them aroudn a campfire or something. The campsite is cute but it's almost always empty and I want it to look less isolated haha.

If you have done this, when you create the second character do you have to go through the full tutorial again? Like how much do you actually have to do since most of it is done? And do you create an entire different nintendo account for it? Do you need another email address? Or can I just add a second player.

i did get one fish after the post. see whining at you still works. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top