Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Spark'd - Coming July 17th!

12345679...Next

Comments

• PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Honestly this was a very poor demonstration of the Sims game, the challenge of making your Sim inspired to do what he/she do what you want him/her to do. it was focused more on to the players instead of the game itself.
    Five Brindies
  • RifftraxRulesRifftraxRules Posts: 145 Member
    This show is unwanted, uncalled for, and completely unnecessary. Just stop it already.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    edited July 2020
    Peral wrote: »
    Honestly this was a very poor demonstration of the Sims game, the challenge of making your Sim inspired to do what he/she do what you want him/her to do. it was focused more on to the players instead of the game itself.
    Five Brindies

First episodes of a show always do that don't they, to introduce the players. Next time should be more about the gameplay. I hope so!
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    This show is unwanted, uncalled for, and completely unnecessary. Just stop it already.

Are you going to post in every thread here saying the show will be cancled?
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • opalnoctemopalnoctem Posts: 16 Member
    This is so cool, can't wait to try it!
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    I've watched the first two episodes now, and while the first one didn't really sell me that well, the second one really picked it up. I enjoyed the challenges on that one, they were much more interesting and opened the doors to creativity.
    What I wasn't particularly fond of was the judge's ruling for the second episode over who got eliminated. They seemed to have just made up the rules on the spot in order to target particular flaws so they could kick one team out. One of the teams had a really bad final challenge, that didn't come across as cohesive at all, while the others at least had a more cohesive story. I figure a story matters a lot in a challenge like this, so I was disappointed that they opted to go with the jumbled confusion and kick the one group who at least had a better story.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    I am excited now because one of my closest friends just got chosen for the second season <3 Only watching for her...it's a online version but still.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I am excited now because one of my closest friends just got chosen for the second season <3 Only watching for her...it's a online version but still.

I thought that the voting hadn't end yet...
    telmarina wrote: »

Have no idea.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    edited August 2020

You're correct.

Submission Window: July 17–August 2, 2020
    Voting ends: August 9, 2020

Each potential Top Spark’d Creator will be notified by E-mail on or about two weeks after conclusion of the Challenge Period
    edited August 2020

You're correct.

Submission Window: July 17–August 2, 2020
    Voting ends: August 9, 2020

Each potential Top Spark’d Creator will be notified by E-mail on or about two weeks after conclusion of the Challenge Period

I don't think it's for a creation I think it's for contestants.

Okay it's a community version for the show <3.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    @KaeChan2089 so how did your friend was already chosen for the second season?
  • andrewmacmillanandrewmacmillan Posts: 4 New Member
    Sounds great!! Can't wait!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    edited August 2020
    Oops. Wrong thread.
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Don't know if this is the right place to post, but I did have a question on how the top 100 lots are going to be selected. Right now the Spark'd lot part of the gallery is filled with lots reuploaded from another creator and lots which do not fit the challenge criteria (i.e. just regular homes and not per se wedding venues under the five categories). So it's difficult to wade through all of that AND vote for lots which actually qualify. \

I did upload a lot following the challenge criteria so I am wondering, if you are just going to take the top 100 lots no matter if they meet the criteria, just delete those which do not comply and then judge only the remaining lots OR if the lots will be weeded through and ONLY the top 100 qualifying lots will be judged. Would you know what the procedure will be? Because if it's the first way, I have no chance at the top 100 because of all the unqualified lots.

Thanks!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • discoduck227discoduck227 Posts: 62 Member
    I was wondering the same thing. I saw a couple of Starbucks in the Spark'd Challenge gallery and a McDonald's. I didn't read the descritption but it certainly doesn't seem like it fits the Destination Wedding theme.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member

There is a second season coming? Why...
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
    garapoes wrote: »

There is a second season coming? Why...

its a community run season