Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    Great job! @Taoron and @wanderinglizzy both your homes look so nice!
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    I'm so excited to create my build tomorrow! Love this challenge already.

I know! I have this build that I want to upload, but I can't tell if I'm actually done or not. I just keep adding stuff nonstop :D .
    Lol, @hellokitty1496 I always question myself for a while as well :)
    ENTRY FORM
    Challenge Number: #BB9
    Origin ID: AlJay2000
    Gallery Name & Link : 1995 Memory Lane
    Link to slideshow: Blueprint Builds - July
    Additional Notes: This home is took me down memory lane :) Although it is much more glamorous than the house I grew up, in it totally brings me back to my years as a teenager. It is filled with golden oak wood cabinets, cream carpets and a few dated electronics. It even has the giant evergreens in the back yard that for some reason every one in my area seemed to think they needed to plant back in the '70's
    Space for Pictures:
    ssPHJN6.png
    xaiTzHU.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    1995 Memory Lane is a lovely family home! @AlJay :) It is very special that it brought back lovely memories of when you were younger <3 Very nice exterior design,color, and great roof covered front entry area! Great garage with basketball hoop on the front roofing. Very nice backyard outdoors dining, bbq and hot tub areas! The kids play area with sandpit is great! Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The cream carpet and the wood texture of the furniture is very nice! Very nice office design! The bookshelves are great placed either sides of the fireplace and very nice angled computer study desk. Sins will enjoy a drink from the globe bar whilst using the computer or reading books. It is great there is a two way fireplace shared between the office and living room! Lovely design of the kitchen and dining areas! The flowers on the dining table, and patterned chairs are pretty! Very nice family room sofa seats sitting area! The wood bookcases, counters, shelving with music player and the tv all combine together to create a very nice for sitting relaxing, watching tv, reading and listening to music. Very nice furnishing, colors, layout of the bedrooms! The master closet and dressing room is lovely!
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you so much @rosemow :)
  • wanderinglizzywanderinglizzy Posts: 46 Member
    @rosemow Thank you for the comments! Lovely to know that you appreciate the little details in my build :)
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    edited July 2020
    Entry Form
    Challenge: #BB9
    Origin ID: Patch2008
    Slide Show: https://imgur.com/gallery/Kug29Ov
    Gallery Link: Small Town Surburbia

pM9Qbm6.png
    jKjBGZO.png
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
    Small Town Suburbia is a lovely family home! @Patch__2008 :) Very nice wood exterior texture, and pretty corner flowers nook! Very nice backyard outdoors dining and bbq patio! The flowers and plants around the tree bases are very nice. Lovely interior furnishings! The natural green colour scheme of the living areas is calming. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting area to enjoy watching tv. The birds wallart are a nice touch on the dining area wall and pretty ceiling light. Very nice wood texture of the kitchen cabinets and counters. The study is very nice for Sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk with sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice corner armchair reading nook. Very lovely colors, rugs and design of the bedrooms! It is nice that there is a family sitting area to enjoy watching tv together, and play the keyboard. They will enjoy having drinks from the bar whilst sitting there.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    Your house looks great @Patch__2008 :)
    @rosemow @AlJay thanks so much :blush:
    I uploaded a speed build video on YouTube for anyone who was interested in checking it out!
    https://youtu.be/uDzTZuISTS4
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Lovely homes, everyone. I feel so special to be in the midst of so many talented people. ♥
    Thank you to everyone who took the time to create such beautiful homes for this month’s challenge. I always enjoy seeing all the creativity you guys have!

@icanhassims Meadow Brooks is a beautiful looking home! I really like the pond in the back yard and the windows that you chose give the house a great look especially with the window boxes. The interior looks lovely as well. The rich wood floors go nicely with the wall colors that you have. You have done a great job of decorating this home I think my favorite part is the garage. Nicely done!

@Taoron You have done a great job on your Country Craftsman home! The yard is landscaped so beautifully and it is great that you added a pool and some outdoor activities for the sims to enjoy. The different textures of the exterior look nice together. I really like the way you have done the flooring on the interior and your fireplace wall is very impressive. You have also added so many beautiful pieces of art through out the house. Well done!

@wanderinglizzy Your Grandparents home looks wonderful! It is perfect for grandparents raising their grand kids. The brick, siding and shingles all work together very nicely and I actually really like your landscaping. It has a nice casual feel about it. In the garage I love how you made the treadmill unusable (like most I’m sure, lol) And turning the game room into the master bedroom was a great idea. Each room is designed with so much care, and the pictures through out, wow! This house has so much personality, I love it! Great job!

@Patch__2008 Small Town Surburbia is a great house! I like your color choices for the exterior and your back yard looks so comfortable with lots of room to enjoy the sights. The interior of the home looks so spacious and the yellow walls make me happy. On the second floor I really like the way you designed the master bathroom and the game room looks like a lot of fun. Nice job!

I'll be back tomorrow morning with a brand new blueprint :) have a great night everyone!
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    edited August 2020
    I only managed to get my build about half way done this month, but I tried! :lol: Life has become much busier than a couple months ago.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    No worries @GlacierSnow It was a big house to complete :)
    August Challenge

GC6CmzF.jpg

I found this unique little blueprint on Pinterest and the description said “This modern tropical home is a granny flat for a hip elderly couple”. With Nifty Knitting coming out I figured this might be a fun one to try. Your build can be on any size lot and any style you choose. There is no budget but please do not use any custom content. Hashtag with #BB10 and #AlJay2000 when you upload it to the gallery. As always, if you wish to make a household for your new build, please feel free to do that as well!

If you need a starting point, I have uploaded a shell to the gallery for you to use. This is just a guide and can be put on any size lot with any wall and foundation height.

BlueprintBuilds – August Shell

Have fun! I can’t wait to see your "Granny Flats"!
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Thank you @AlJay =) It was a lot of fun to do.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    AlJay wrote: »
    August Challenge

GC6CmzF.jpg

I found this unique little blueprint on Pinterest and the description said “This modern tropical home is a granny flat for a hip elderly couple”. With Nifty Knitting coming out I figured this might be a fun one to try. Your build can be on any size lot and any style you choose. There is no budget but please do not use any custom content. Hashtag with #BB10 and #AlJay2000 when you upload it to the gallery. As always, if you wish to make a household for your new build, please feel free to do that as well!

If you need a starting point, I have uploaded a shell to the gallery for you to use. This is just a guide and can be put on any size lot with any wall and foundation height.

BlueprintBuilds – August Shell

Have fun! I can’t wait to see your "Granny Flats"!

Why am I having Golden Girls flash backs? LOL.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
    Lol! @joRN1414 Totally :D
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    August Challenge looks cozy. I will try if I can manage to participate this time :)
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Challenge Number: 10
    Gallery name of room: Best Friends in Paradise
    Origin id: icanhassims
    Notes: I decided to go for a more general best friends type of vibe, probably a lot younger than the granny shack you envisioned. ;)
    Screenshots:
    All screenshots can be found here: https://icanhassims.weebly.com/best-friends-in-paradise.html
    08-17-20-1-59-31-pm_orig.png
    08-17-20-2-05-10-pm_orig.png
    08-17-20-2-05-33-pm.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
    edited August 2020
    Challenge Number: 10
    Origin ID: GhostofNobody
    Gallery Name of Build: Island Love

Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/ED4D0435E0CE11EA8C6C0AEFC4F4C4FC?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=BB10&max=50&maxis=false

Link to slideshow: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/980034/island-love-glaciersnows-entry-for-august-2020-blueprint-build-challenge#latest

Additional Notes:
    I took the "tropical home for a hip elderly couple" fairly literally :wink: This home was designed for this retired Sulani gentleman and his mermaid wife, who still want to have adventures in the great outdoors.

Space for Pictures:

T01-Outside-picture-by-watercrafts.jpg

T02-Living-room.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    @icanhassims That's a really nice house!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Best Friends in Paradise is a lovely island beach home! @icanhassims :) Very nice weathered wood texture,and open air open shutter windows are very nice! The firepit is great for Sims to stand around near the fire. Lovely restful loungers area on the deck. Very nice interior furnishings! The blue oceanic colour is peaceful and calming! Very nice patterned rug in the living room. Sims will watching tv whilst sitting there and listening to stereo music. Very nice computers study desk nook. The curtained bed is very nice and pretty candle candle on bedside table. Sims will enjoy using the outdoors bubbles machine :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top