Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    Asher!!! He’s way too much in his head! :scream:
    It is like an obsession that he must always look suffering
    He loves the dilemma more than anything else …
    His grandfather and his mother looked suffering before him … it’s like a contagious disease
    Stop it! … I can not take any more! :dizzy:
    …. stop thinking and start living :yum:

NB: I love your story about life’s dilemmas … I think you know I do <3
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @MonaSolstraale Ha! It’s like a family trait — the Rosebrooks must always suffer :joy::naughty: But you’re right, maybe it’s time he stops thinking so much and just goes with what he wants to do!

And I do know you love it :heart: Thank you for always being so supportive!!!
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Oh my! Asher....you knew....and you can’t deny it!
    Hey all! I'm going camping for the next 4 days, and unfortunately I didn't get the chapter done like I'd planned to, so expect the next A2A chapter early next week! Sorry for the delay :( I promise it's a good one though ;) Thanks!
    snvAF3B.png
    I'm looking forward to some good news from Asher :)
    Have a nice trip <3
    Ohh. Have fun! Looking forward to the next chapter....
    edited August 2020
    Hey, all! There might be a chapter tomorrow. depending on if I can finish screenshots tonight! If not tomorrow, it'll definitely be out Sunday! Thank you for your patience! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    Sorry for the delay :(I promise it's a good one though ;) Thanks!

Man, do I deliver or what? ;):joy:

9.45: A Good One
    P0bO3Mx.png

snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    And so the real drama begins! :o
    I feel powerless after this chapter and in the chaos of emotions :o:#:scream::bawling:
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited August 2020
    Landon?
    6adMCGP.gif
    @haswh :naughty::naughty::naughty:

@MonaSolstraale I knowwwww! This one was so intense :scream:

@MadameLee He surprised a lot of us by showing up again!
    snvAF3B.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member

I know it as soon as I saw Landon's head in the background
    6adMCGP.gif
    Whew! A good one for sure. Like @haswh said. Now the real drama begins!
    @AudreyFld Drama? Nahhh. This is just a little blip, but everything is gonna be smooth sailing from here on out! :innocent:
    snvAF3B.png
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited August 2020
    :scream:

At first I thought 'is it Ollie?!", but then I supected Landon. And indeed it was him, poor boy. :cold_sweat:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2020
    Imagine how good of one will Kennedy think when she finds out about Asher & Landon's past.
    >:)
    @Sassie Hehehe I wondered if some people would think Ollie at first... :naughty: Poor Landon though :sob: Even if he is able to recover from this, his career is almost certainly over now. :/ I'm evil :sob: (Nice to hear from you, by the way! :heart: Hope you're doing well!)

@VanPelt81 Pretty sure Kennedy is gonna be beside herself :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Yeah! Landon's back! So am I. Never left, just continuing to lurk. And I downloaded Alexander Rosebrook from the Gallery.
    @CitizenErased14 I'm doing fine! Just happen to be lurking more nowadays. :smile:
    edited August 2020
    @Sassie Nothing wrong with lurking! :heart: Glad you’re well (especially during these super bizarre times we are living in right now :joy: It’s so weird to write about people going out and interacting normally :joy:)

@tinahjalmar It’s so nice to see you pop in! :heart: I’m glad you’re still around, thank you for following my story for so long! And promise to be nice to Alex hehe :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    edited August 2020
    @CitizenErased14 it's a good thing that Asher doesn't have to deal with that too!

Over here life in general has loosened up a bit after the lockdown this spring. But yeah it's still not normal and it's navigating around the rules and around other people. We see things flaring up now in the big cities, especially under the youngadults lately. For me personally, not much has changed: I'm not living near the big cities and I'm certainly not thinking about visiting them now. In my daily life I try to be cautious, I try to keep the appropiate distance as much as possible, I'll avoid busy places and of course if I return home from being outdoors I wash my hands asap.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    @CitizenErased14 I promise! I'll put the family up on the Gallery if you want to check out the family he has in my save :smile:
    Hey guys! The next chapter is coming, I promise! With school starting up very soon (and still working my summer job) I’ve just been so busy! Can’t say exactly when it’ll be out, but I haven’t disappeared, I promise ❤️
    snvAF3B.png
    Hey guys! The next chapter is coming, I promise! With school starting up very soon (and still working my summer job) I’ve just been so busy! Can’t say exactly when it’ll be out, but I haven’t disappeared, I promise ❤️
    And you left us on that Landon cliffhanger! 😱😱😱😱. Serious though, good luck with school. I know that’s got to be exhausting right now with everything not really settled. ❤️ Teachers are amazing! ❤️

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top