Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @Turjan Four kids! That is a lot. I think the most that I have had has been two.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited August 2020
    @blazerntq Well, given there was another one of these IF dolls that managed to get itself made real, they are five now. The last one got the Cinderella treatment and a bed in the attic. The first family I ever raised had 8 kids of similar age, plus a few more stragglers later.

I'm considering whether I should open an orphanage for the IF's in town though :lol: .

Janet's IF, Peanut, just got real. The blue-haired kid is also an IF, Lucky.
    IaGGgMO.jpg
    That wasn't the last pic though.
    @Turjan Your games sound fun. I always try to control everything too much. Trying not to because the idea of not controlling everything seems fun. Control is the reason why I only really had two kids at a time. I have had an IF in game before. Have not had the other life states though. Have not played my game in the longest time but I am thinking of getting back into it. I used to play a lot but there is still so much that I have not done in game.
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    retiring to the late night restaurant after a night of hard drinking and partying
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    "Why are you laughing? You do realize it's your wife about to enter the elder-stage?"
    0QUMNlQ.jpg
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    LCDR Eileen Forrest wonders if she's ever going to get off this island.

@Nikkei_Simmer Midnight Sun Challenge or part of another storyline?
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    Naw just a quick backdrop for a shot of her in uniform. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    A cute couple :smile:

SQUqw9O.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited August 2020
    My current heir's younger sister, Linda(in purple) playing with a rather unusual friend named Sonya Loner.
    50177532173_45eba3cfb3_c.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Only took one screenshot in last session. Damien gave Jamie a driving lesson :)
    50178344183_e228da9322_o.jpg
    @Mikezumi Sweet car!
    edited August 2020
    Thanks @blazerntq :) My sims bought that in the second generation when they had enough money. I wanted a fancier car but my sims couldn't afford it. They've been able to afford the one I wanted for some time (I am currently playing the 5th generation) but have grown fond of this one :)

Edit to add: I saw the daughter of one of my fourth generation spares driving one recently and wondered how they could afford it but her father must have grown attached to the family one while he was still at home ;)
    50168631868_d12742c26b_o.jpg
    Amy and Randall enjoying their evening.
    Ucjyi6k.jpg
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited August 2020
    Turjan wrote: »
    @blazerntq Well, given there was another one of these IF dolls that managed to get itself made real, they are five now. The last one got the Cinderella treatment and a bed in the attic. The first family I ever raised had 8 kids of similar age, plus a few more stragglers later.

I'm considering whether I should open an orphanage for the IF's in town though :lol: .

Janet's IF, Peanut, just got real. The blue-haired kid is also an IF, Lucky.
    IaGGgMO.jpg
    That wasn't the last pic though.

The orphanage for IF´s idea sounds like a lot of fun! :p
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    Thanks. It will also accept alien babies. I still have to make the headmistress with all the necessary traits (Evil, Mean-Spirited, Frugal, Hot-headed, and - most importantly - Dislikes Children).
    edited August 2020
    @Turjan NO! She should be a sweet headmistress like my SS would be if she had to care for ophans! :'(

Edit to add: My SS has actually been placed in my current save to care for children that will grow up and marry into my active family. She has all good traits and all the skills necessary to care for them until then.
    edited August 2020
    Oh, I thought that were the correct traits for running an orphanage. Maybe, Mr. Bumble isn't the right blueprint.

Yeah, I know that part about your SS. I'm not completely serious though. Also, I doubt it would actually make a difference to the children. Just less bedtime stories. Or maybe not even that. At least it would be funny to see lots of children ask someone for a bedtime story who doesn't want to be asked, over and over again. The little ones can be quite persistent, if they feel like it.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    Turjan wrote: »
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    Thanks. It will also accept alien babies. I still have to make the headmistress with all the necessary traits (Evil, Mean-Spirited, Frugal, Hot-headed, and - most importantly - Dislikes Children).

Naturally.
    Goes without saying. :p
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    Nothing really interesting here...
    2TQgWRQ.jpg
    :kissing:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
    Paul may have lived more than twice the allotted time for elders but he's still got it!
    50182216563_7d0d4cce3b_o.jpg
    On the last day of summer, people were still enjoying the outdoors.
    TfCHVFT.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @Turjan Four kids! That is a lot. I think the most that I have had has been two.

I turned on autonomous TFB and let my married sims have at it in one game, and when they were done, I had 12 children, including a set of twins. :D I had to stop playing though, because of too many error 12s. Cheaper by the dozen, apparently! And neither of them were nurturing or family oriented.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    Things not going so well at the poker table
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    (Currently $7000 down)
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
    The boy clapping at the head of the table is Jamie's new boyfriend. He joined the family for dinner after Jamie invited him over to ask him to Prom :)
    50186873926_76dfa67556_o.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    It's been such a long time since I had some pyrotechnic fun.
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    Phil...blowing up a garbage pile.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top