Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    Yesterday I went back to playing the Hemlocks, I sent Sesha and Shemei to university :relaxed:
    k8n88MM.jpg
    ...and Sesha had a Murphy accident on their first night after a party :flushed:
    3PntYl6.jpg
    ZSabiMp.jpg
    xR8zty2.jpg
    0XdJzHR.jpg
    n2MmEe6.jpg
    This is one of those scary things you don't want to see your heir go through with no death flower in their inventory :scream:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Ziristha I know how you feel! Just after my heir vote, while Joe was still a child, he was the target of a meteor strike. My first ever meteor and it was going straight for my heir!
    This is not a wish I usually indulge and generally sell the megaphone as soon as my sim receives it but Paul is 13 days over a full life bar so he can have pretty much anything he wants :)
    50167832058_95f3273be7_o.jpg
    @Mikezumi omg, a meteor?! that's even scarier, especially because it was your first :scream: in my case, even though I saved right when the animation started and was taking pictures, I was oh so ready to quit, I usually let my game happenings go without too much of my intervention, but I was not going to lose Sesha were he to die that night :joy: . I'm not going to sell the Murphy bed though... hopefully he and Shemei make it through their term :relaxed:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    @IreneSwift, Are you using a Sunset Valley base map? :) Your new CAW World looks wonderful.

Thank you. I actually took Sunset Valley itself into CAW. I tried starting with the Sunset Valley lite map, but the prospect of having to find and place all the different kinds of world objects myself was too overwhelming. So I gave up on that. My first efforts in CAW were just to modify existing worlds so I could put all the community lots from EP's in more sensible places than the game places them, because the world editor just doesn't do enough. I have never actually made a world from a blank map, or even one of the "lite" starters in CAW.

This one is going to have all the houses I've made through the years after I got fairly good at building, and I'm consolidating community lots so there will be fewer places for other sims to be when my sims need to have other sims on the lots where they're going, such as when they play for tips. One example is my gym. It has three buildings on the lot. There are a regular gym, a dance studio, and an indoor archery range.

In the "last screenshot" I posted, you can see the art gallery near the top center, which has two buildings. The one on the left is an art studio with easels and glass blowing machines, while the one on the right is the actual museum. In the first picture in the spoiler, right in the center is the hangout lot, with a recreation center I made from the Red Rendezvous from Twinbrook, and a small bakery. To the right of it is the consignment/elixir/nectary, in two buildings on the same lot. There is also a garden for harvesting French grapes behind the nectary building, and another for harvesting elixir herbs and mushrooms, and collecting honey. I had a lot of fun making my consolidated lots.

Besides for the issues of the community lots, I also got tired of worlds never having enough housing for when resident teems grew up and married. In every world I've ever played in, including the ones I made in the past, I could have the community lots I needed to have available for the then-current household, or I could have enough housing for new couples to move into when they married, but never both. This world is going to have it all. I have about 50 houses I've placed, and around 15 or so empty lots for building on later.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Simon and Tammy are getting closer

e1Q90dy.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    Shirley kisses Larry after she tells him she's pregnant with baby #4( or possibly more, we shall see).
    50170859478_4a2f7b9732_c.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Screenshot-47.jpg
    Bebe gets a clone (of Haruo) named Tatsuo.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    This is the last screenshot from an early play session this morning, which I forgot to post then. A stray dog is rolling in a puddle in Baxter and Eliza's front yard, during a heavy rain.

VTRynsr.jpg
    My last screenshot for today: Baxter putting their first child, Jackson, to bed.

HOk8d8R.jpg
    From yesterday's game session :grimace:
    A14PvZv.jpg
    Sesha and Shemei running to class :kiss:
    I find it funny how different they both look like this, like cute little nerd sweethearts :heart:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
    I woke Jamie in the middle of the night for his birthday close up and Eddy, his great-grandfather, appeared in his queue for a chat :)
    50172673337_cc8c60d2ba_o.jpg
    Simon and Tammy have their first kiss :smile:

beK5GO8.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The Lake family's new cat, Shadow

eRrccAz.jpg
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    The paterfamilias were relaxing in the pool, Haldir asked his husband if they should better do some sports instead of goofing around. I think that Travis isn´t keen on leaving his lounger....
    S8iub8S.jpg
  • gamerplaya94gamerplaya94 Posts: 106 Member
    edited August 2020
    Did you know that if you hold Shift then press either A or D then you can tilt the camera left or right? That's how I got this diagonal angle. It makes for some pretty cool looking scenic shots. Perfect for custom loading screens or as an establishing shot when going into a new scene for stories.
    A8O7ZXO.jpg
    Post edited by gamerplaya94 on
    k657Sd0.png
    Um... great contrast from the last one in my previous post I guess... :kiss:
    sRGDeFf.jpg
    It's almost like they're living a double life :lol:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    LCDR Eileen Forrest wonders if she's ever going to get off this island.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    The happy couple: :smile:

HMZclr0.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited August 2020
    Kiernan has acquired two large humans for her doll collection.

VHhHNIM.jpg
    Edit: @blazerntq Thanks! :smiley:
    Post edited by Archivist on
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @Archivist Cute!
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    The cats were checking the room while the kids were sleeping.
    CmbgFBU.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top