Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Still need help with unwanted sims in penthouse

BethSims4BethSims4 Posts: 112 Member
edited July 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots
I still need help trying to stop sims appearing by the elevator of my penthouse and taking pictures. I'm currently using the Homey, Sunny Aspect and Celebrity Home lot traits and I also plan to use Nisa’s Lot Trait Extender. Plus my sim is becoming an actor. What should I do to stop these sims from coming and instead have only invited visitors like my other sims coming into my penthouse?
Post edited by BethSims4 on

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited July 2020
    @BethSims4 wrote: »
    I still need help trying to stop sims appearing by the elevator of my penthouse and taking pictures. I'm currently using the Homey, Sunny Aspect and Celebrity Home lot traits and I also plan to use Nisa’s Lot Trait Extender. Plus my sim is becoming an actor. What should I do to stop these sims from coming and instead have only invited visitors like my other sims coming into my penthouse?

Note that the Celebrity Home lot trait actually generates NPC's invading your sim's home lot and take pictures. There are gates that stop fans coming onto the lot, so unfortunately a Penthouse isn't the best place to add this specific lot trait, because you can't build a fence with a gate.

Perhaps replace this lot trait with the Private Dwelling LT and you may find that the npc's stay out of the way. ;)
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • BethSims4BethSims4 Posts: 112 Member
    If I didn't have the celebrity home lot trait and my sim becomes a famous actor, will there eventually be other sims coming into the penthouse? Will I still have to add the private dwelling or any of the no fans/paparazzi allowed lot traits?
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    @BethSims4 wrote: »
    If I didn't have the celebrity home lot trait and my sim becomes a famous actor, will there eventually be other sims coming into the penthouse? Will I still have to add the private dwelling or any of the no fans/paparazzi allowed lot traits?

This also depends on the Celebrity Perks your sim has once they're famous. These perks can cause fans to gather around them sometimes. If you don't want any of that, it's best to keep the Private Dwelling LT!