Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    As it is my birthday I have some Simon and Tammy pictures to share :smile:

Simon and Tammy continue to get closer

FjEZcmx.jpg

They suggest another date

OISQGkQ.jpg

It looks like they are holding hands in the taxi!

eeUtbAH.jpg

Tammy is thinking about getting a picture

YK6qzvo.jpg

Tammy is happy

Z1BpPma.jpg

MKqd6KL.jpg

QGj3hiw.jpg

Now for the first kiss :smile:

beK5GO8.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Happy Birthday to you! I hope you enjoy your day.

Well, if that doesn't look like the grand finale, with Simon and Tammy getting each other. In the end, it went more quickly than anticipated. At least, the hurting stops quickly that way.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @emorrill

Heh Hayley so have the hots for Alex,
    and he has the same for her.

@CravenLestat

Great looking Sim

@Turjan

Glad to read you are feeling better.

@king_of_simcity7

Lots of drama going on there

@Brandontaylor

Have fun in Sunset Valley

@ZhakiraP

Thank you
    @CravenLestat

Have you done a Korean sim before or can you do one?
    I would love to see a non cc korean female and you are the best at no cc sims.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited July 2020
    Given I was testing whether my old saves still load, I got stuck with the Twinbrook one. As my game is much more stable now than it was when I stopped playing there, it's great to see the town again. It's also a bit sad, as it's an example what happens if you don't use NRaas SP. The town has lots of old people who are well beyond the time where they roll against death each day. EA SP had also killed off or moved out a few of the younger sims, and there were quite a few pudding replacements. After all this time, it wasn't too difficult for me to just unceremoniously TA the lot of them, which freed up a few houses - and Twinbrook doesn't exactly have many. On the plus side, I had switched in NRaas SP already sometime before I stopped playing this save, and there were a few kids.

Nowadays my game doesn't crash every second time I try to use CAS, which meant I was happy to go on an editing spree. Let's look at a typical Twinbrookian, Lucy Ferne, in all her glory.
    3561rF8.jpg
    As the lovely girl managed to have a kid with someone, I guess I could try and make her look less like a caricature. The goal wasn't to make her pretty, just look more like a real human being.
    c7NmHPR.jpg
    Oh, you wonder who fell for her graces? A Twinbrookian, of course, with the name of Dudley Racket (spoilers to protect the innocent).
    yADRgck.jpg
    yJsSQdh.jpg
    Again, it's just about making them look like people.
    SEgGvIk.jpg
    And yes, the following are Tay Bayless and his sister Chase, who also have kids (no, not with each other :lol: ) . Sue me.
    BhYkUYd.jpg
    FGStjcd.jpg
    OK, Sinbad Rotter doesn't need much.
    9XmsJlP.jpg
    Now we get to Parker Prudence, whom SP made into the town casanova. No woman in town can resist his charms.
    UgmBA7k.jpg
    I guess this fits his role a bit better.
    LH0JHId.jpg
    Anyway, the number of sims to edit is limited, as much of the original cast is too old to get pregnant. I'll just edit everyone who manages to sneak some offspring in.

With the main family, I went a bit further, which means you may not immediately recognize who this is.
    GqIRAUM.jpg
    She still wears her original clothes, minus the ridiculous tattoos.
    w37CygT.jpg
    My founder's kids should at least be able to find someone now when they become teenagers.
    VuBHd1I.jpg

@Turjan Thanks :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome day.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Happy Birthday, @king_of_simcity7
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    @MoonandStars83 That would be awesome! Can you upload it to your workshop on here? That would be the easiest way :)
  • LashinLashin Posts: 74 Member
    @Turjan actually, I tried them better graphic settings out. The save and load times are a bit longer, but it shouldn't affect gameplay too much I don't think.

Anyway, I've been building, and changing a few things around.

The resident Casanova's bedroom is complete. I've been experimenting with half-walls, and suffice to say I'm pretty impressed with what I've put out; a kitchen and bathroom in one part, and a study in another part. It's an electrical hazard, I know, when it comes to the kitchen, but he's unlucky enough that even if the whole house burns down, he won't die. Also, the urinal in his room is unbreakable; the sink is the main problem, but since I plan to have him skill up in Handiness, it won't be much of an issue.

B9TeHc0.jpg

There's a portrait in his room, of his elder sister and their beloved, now-deceased father. For storytelling purposes, the said sister is his best friend, and the only family he has left at this point.

OVZHwPI.jpg

The love shack's watery grotto is complete now. Decided to cut everything down to size because there's an insane amount of blank space.

OVhKSA0.jpg

I've cut the love shack's master bedroom down to size; there's a whole load of unused space in the middle, and on top of that there's a passageway in the main house to access the love shack anyway so the spiral staircases aren't needed, not even to slide down. One of the two lovers - whose Laser Rhythm-a-Con matches their outfit - happens to be a Snob and Brooding (the other lover is Easily Impressed and Excitable), and so the mirror would be much appreciated. I really should replace the desk with a dressing table, and add a mirror to it.

Zvvbuw3.jpg

Fields - for the Fairy to garden in - have since been planted. I can't dig a pool or fountain here, or add ponds to spawn fish in, so might as well make use of as much surface earth as possible. The large dirt squares are spaces for water sprinklers.

QAmNG48.jpg

I've been using tiling to assist me in creating these neat-looking fields.

gdNtvKR.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @emorrill , I enjoyed seeing all the couples being cute together at the beautiful beach, and I was really pleasantly surprised when you brought the Wizard and Stardew Valley back into the story again! I wasn't expecting that at all.

@BlackSand , Curtis has been arrested! I love that you made a jail cell for him. It looks great!

@Brandontaylor , LOL at Quinton kissing Ariana and thinking of the girl standing behind them!

@Nikkei_Simmer , I wonder what it would be like if love triangles in real life were solved the way Bebe solved this one!

@king_of_simcity7 , happy birthday! It's nice seeing Simon and Tammy happy together, they deserve it!

@Turjan , I've never played Twinbrook enough to see these townies from close up. Some of them look really horrible in their original form!

@Lashin , I enjoyed the pictures of your futuristic build!
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    A library with a rooftop garden I built for the town I'm setting up:

OoMv5Uf.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Silverofdreams30 Mess with the alien eye slider combined with eye scale+shape and eyelid height etc

Here is quick example making a unique eye

Looks silly at first but don't be fooled,scroll down see transition is easy

xSTb9NB.png

sTQNKAR.png

bJk8PIZ.png

World adventures eyeliner used below,nothing fancy,you can CASt the inner eye color and outer half color is a great EA liner and the outer wing look gets better if you do alien eye a certain way

iU4m1za.png

Am not in game right now but will try to show later on a bin premade

And then took her above and it led to her

uyDpH6C.png
    Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat wow, yep you are the king of no cc females. I have started to use the alien eyes a bit but not dared to yet do too much with it.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member

Great updates everyone... :)

Sorry that I haven't been posting much here lately as I had gone back to playing World of Warcraft. Except that I'm playing on the hubby's account as he just got back into playing WoW earlier this month, so I'm helping him get what he needs to get his flying for the Battle of Azeroth EP so that he can start flying around in the area. He hasn't played WoW in about 2 years, so he's a bit behind on things in the game. Yes I know, my hubby has an awesome wife to help him like this and he knows it... :blush:

Waves at @Puddinroy... :)

@Brandontaylor, There's a very popular rumor going around in Riverview about women getting abducted and they say that these women have been used in experiments of some kind. They say it's an alien but the alien looks weird like it's a costume being worn by some who lives in Riverview. Once the women get abducted and placed in a hibernation chamber, they get taken to a room that looks like the inside of an alien ship and it has all of these weird machines. Of course this is all just rumors but my Simself believes otherwise as there is a certain someone ( @CravenLestat ) who has a major crush on her but of course she is with another man whom she has a son by. And Craven now somehow has a little girl living with him that calls him Daddy that looks like my SS.
    It would seem as someone in town has themselves one of those cheesy alien Halloween costumes. And this someone has a plan that they're putting together and it involves someone else's SS... :)
    FMeOvIMl.jpg?1

The Abduction

So the story begins with an abduction of a certain young lady in town that this alien has an obsession with.

So it would seem that this certain person has themselves an alien spaceship that either they built themselves or they borrowed it from the aliens as this person has very close ties with them.

So this person decides to jump into the alien ship and go to this young lady's house by tricking her to come out of the house by shining the spaceship's light outside of her window knowing that she will be very curious to see where the lights are coming from.
    PyweH5el.jpg

So after the strange alien gets Lisa on board, he puts her in the hibernation chamber for trip to his experiment lab.
    51pr3esl.jpg?1

The rest is under the spoiler... :)
    Once Lisa gets out of the hibernation chamber, she notices that her hair is down and not in the same style that she had it in before the abduction.

The strange alien then takes Lisa over to this strange device and commands her to watch it while it spins.
    LAGxqqsl.jpg?1

Strange Alien: You are getting very sleepy, very sleepy! When this stops, you will be under my spell. And you will do as I command you to do.
    T3Sr87ml.jpg?1

SA: You are now in a deep sleep.
    40JgvRYl.jpg?1

SA: When I snap my fingers, I want you to cluck like a chicken. Do you hear me?
    Lisa: Yes I hear you!
    adfWiN8l.jpg?1

SA: Okay Lisa, you are chicken. So cluck like a chicken for me.
    Lisa: Cluck cluck cluck....
    IZ3dmqHl.jpg?1
    zKjz46cl.jpg?1

SA: Now wake up so that I can hypnotize you again.
    k7Yj6Yil.jpg?1

But for some reason, it didn't take this time. So the strange alien took a look at it....
    Vcbyricl.jpg?1

And got themselves hypnotized this time.
    IdXsAo4l.jpg?1

The command that the strange alien was going to use on Lisa backfired and the strange alien broke out in a dance.
    1OkYgeyl.jpg?1

Lisa thinks this is very funny and starts laughing at the strange alien...lol... :p
    AFTQeMMl.jpg?1
    B7Mb0JEl.jpg?1

Once the strange alien stops dancing and comes out of the trance, embarrassment sets in and hides their face from Lisa... :blush:
    HHuj3u5l.jpg?1

So the strange alien tries to hypnotize Lisa again but it still wouldn't take hold of her mind.
    88D4Z57l.jpg?1

So the strange alien scratches their trying to figure out what is going on.
    N51zBHWl.jpg?1

So the strange alien then tells Lisa to go and sit in the brain enhancement machine so that it can scan her brain to find out why the hypnosis isn't working.
    XhFrBqyl.jpg?1

So while Lisa is still sitting in the brain enhancement machine, the strange alien goes and turns on the science machine to get it ready for the next test that needs to be done.
    2MR9ljUl.jpg?1

SA: Lisa has no idea what's in store for her.
    kQchpoxl.jpg?1

So while the strange alien was still working on the science machine, he commands Lisa to go and sit in the chair once the brain enhancement machine was done with it's scan.
    rLl5zZDl.jpg?1

Lisa looks so comfortable sitting in the chair... :smiley:
    cPYFHIwl.jpg?1

She's so comfortable that she falls asleep....
    mAavwtll.jpg?1

But not for long as the strange alien commands her to wake up so that they can order Lisa to do a DNA scan.
    FjaLaBQl.jpg?1

The strange alien then pulls out the DNA scanner and turns it on....
    Q80v7qel.jpg?1

And starts the scan on Lisa.
    qC8F5KMl.jpg?1

Then the alien just waits for the scan to finish up.
    2deA55Yl.jpg?1

SA doing evil laugh: I got you DNA now and there's nothing you can do about it.... >:)
    qIciRUEl.jpg?1

The strange alien then commands Lisa to go lay down in the dream pod so that she can be fully rested for the round of hypnosis.
    KfslfuIl.jpg?1

The strange alien then goes and research the DNA to make sure that it's doable for the next thing on the list to do.
    GNb0hozl.jpg?1
    NFR1F1yl.jpg?1

Once the research is done and the strange alien is satisfied with the results of the test, the alien then places the DNA samples back into the machine to start the next part of their plan.
    BQn8l6kl.jpg?1

Then the strange alien turns the machine to start the next process.
    nA7Da6Yl.jpg?1

The strange alien has done made a clone of Lisa from the DNA sample that was taken from her.
    tGpVAHdl.jpg?1

The strange alien was going to name the baby after Lisa but didn't want to raise any suspicions, so the alien named the baby Dawn.
    v5jF245l.jpg?1

The strange alien then carries Dawn over to the crib and places her inside of it.
    mR1ZaSBl.jpg?1

The strange alien then commands for Lisa to wake up so that she can have another round of hypnosis.
    CFsJdzul.jpg?1

Once Lisa is hypnotized, the strange alien then commands her to do some poses.
    3ZQp9LAl.jpg?1
    B8CNfgyl.jpg?1
    vyijaPhl.jpg?1

The strange alien tries to hypnotize Lisa again but it failed, so the alien goes and takes another look at the device to figure out what is going on...
    xsapGMkl.jpg?1

But while the alien was looking at the device, Lisa then walks to the other side of the alien. But the alien then demands that she gets back in front of the device so that they could try again. This time, the strange alien commanded her to have a bladder mishap.
    nrCCjYul.jpg?2

Lisa then pees all over the floor right in front of the strange alien....
    YsF3ea5l.jpg?1

And then she moves her foot out of the way of the pee... :s
    YdiOiZNl.jpg?1

Now she's the one that's embarrassed for what she has done.
    SA: Hahaha, that's what you get for laughing at me while I was dancing. You didn't think that I knew that you were laughing but I did... :p
    VgwMednl.jpg?1

The strange alien was holding their nose as they thought that the pee was stinky....lol... :p
    g25Bus9l.jpg?1

The strange alien then wanted to do a blot test but ended up not having the cards to show Lisa, so the blot test never got done.
    D7LYabYl.jpg?1

The strange alien then commands Lisa to move so that they could mop up the pee that she did.
    QUCQzWPl.jpg?1

After that was cleaned up, the strange alien then commands Lisa to go and sit back in the brain enhancement machine to do a Genius I.Q on her.
    fv9aO1vl.jpg?1

Then the strange alien commands her to come back to the hypnotizer for another round. Once it takes, the strange alien then commands Lisa to fall in love with them.
    inZg86El.jpg?1

Lisa then goes over and gives the strange alien a kiss on the lips.
    xexxpwul.jpg?1

Then they get hearts for one another... <3
    ekNRS75l.jpg?1

Lisa then checks the strange alien out.
    2xA6WCNl.jpg?1

The strange alien then gives Lisa red flowers... :)
    JQ9P2nMl.jpg?1

The strange alien then uses a pick-up line on Lisa... :)
    Qwls9aGl.jpg?1
    you-must-be-my-shooting-star-everything-ive-wished-for-is-everything-you-are-quote-1.jpg

The strange alien then goes in for a heat of the moment kiss hoping that Lisa doesn't break his heart by denying the kiss.
    Ai5T2fKl.jpg?1

Lisa then responds back to the kiss by kissing the strange alien back.
    Q0dWhj8l.jpg?1

And then it was time for Lisa to go back in the hibernation chamber as the strange alien has what they needed from Lisa and then takes her home to Donny.
    51pr3esl.jpg?1

Sorry that this is so long but I took over 60 pictures for this one which is why I didn't have the alien do anymore of the commands that the Hypnotizer has... :)
    When I got there, I noticed that Dawn had aged up to a toddler when she crawled out to the porch... :)
    Q512TnQl.jpg

I go over to pick up Dawn on my way inside so that I could put her back in the house... :)
    wa2dvdil.jpg

But while I was standing there, Craven was dressed for work and then left while I was still holding Dawn.
    (Craven thinking to himself: I wish Lisa was here to help raise the baby that was created in the science machine using her DNA sample that the "fake" alien took from her.)
    RheOHRul.jpg
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Happy birthday!

@BlackSand I use dice too! Especially in the beginning of a game. I'll role for what world to play, LTW, etc. I also roll when they have a lot of wishes to choose from.

@lisasc360 hi!

I will post a pic soon, I think. Jessi is a teen now. I think she's really pretty. The twins are school age and the youngest, Parker's alien daughter, is a toddler. Johanna's Elder birthday is coming soon, so I think I'll post pics of the age transitions when it happens.

I hope everyone enjoys their day. I'm headed out to hang with some friends (outside, safely distanced) to listen to music and watch the Yankee game.

I'm so happy my two favorite sports are back. Hockey and baseball. :)
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
    @bekkasan, @Nikkei_Simmer, @PalmArrow and @MamaSimTee Thanks for the birthday messages :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @king_of_simcity7

tzxJvi5.gif

@ Everybody

Just sat and did a step by step of a sim girl chose the most pudding bin sim there is.Even will write what exactly was done

1st: Will be showing a quick thing you should do for all sims just because it works on all and improves sims looks dramatically

2nd: Will focus on the eyes and use of alien eye slider from seasons

3rd: Will focus on lip making @emorrill *You asked*

Tons of pics and getting all in order so give me time but it is good :p

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited July 2020
    First part will be short

This is simple and good to do on any sim you make

This sim will be who I use from start till end *Have game open as I type*

She is the most pudding sim I could find in the premade sim bin

z2q9Mov.png

Her up close before doing anything

PvHXX8G.png

Always change your starting sims hair to a style out of her face,you dont want anything framing the sims face or giving an illusion of them having a square jaw etc when they really won't and it covers their true head shape which if you want pretty sims is important

lvlfWDu.png

Now raise face height

EXLTUcf.png

After that I usually lower mouth height all the way down or closer to it and raise chin height to your taste

Tts9W4q.png

Now important lower head width most sims start with huge wide heads

j0XX8kj.png

That is it for that part..See how different she is already and have done nothing.Start with this easy few steps people.

BRB Next part will be lips starting from this point of course

See how she is going to start with a great realistic head shape no huge forehead and non pointy chin..so simple it is criminal.She is going to be hott when I am done so stay tuned 😍

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat

Awesome job so far, I will try that tomorrow heading off
    to bed for the night in a little while here.

Godo night.
    edited July 2020
    Ok will only be doing lips on this part.Same sim starting from last spot posted earlier.

Will be making the KYLIE JENNER LIP STYLE :p because why not

This is what I chose as a starting base lip,it is the 8th preset lip or middle of third row however you want to find it.

Ao8SSoB.png

Will do upper lip first Go to upper lip,here added upper lip width.

2KmrYXE.png

Now upper lip shape

BWSc0my.png

Now I upper lip thickness a small amount

SocPW95.png

You will see it will be awesome soon

Now working on lower lip

First lower lip thickness

GlLcopZ.png

Now lower lip width

KZNNnxR.png

Turn your sim sideways will be using global lip settings next

FomGwmx.png

Using mouth depth to give her pout

PBk5YH3.png

Turn her back around and now while still in global adjusted mouth definition and mouth corner depth

AsmbsoS.png

Used slight mouth curve

L8gpuzR.png

Mouth corners rotate

6T5OtmQ.png

Am done lips for now just adding lipstick

zYOxiVh.png

Guys stick around you will see

Next part is eyes starting from here

DfydFiZ.gif
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Good afternoon my friends. :) Finally able to sit down and do reply comments.

@CravenLestat

qlrTm7s.png
    ^Wow! She looks great! Very 1950's style. ;)

You know who she instantly reminded me of? BLONDIE! :mrgreen:
    0fef010750b500c3509bb491c0037bab.jpg
    Back in my younger days, reading Sunday comics, I distinctly remember my brothers saying that she, and the daughter Cookie, would be so HOT if they were real and they also said it's a wonder how someone like Dagwood could get a woman like her! :joy: (The whiskers on his head I never understood...) I wonder if you've had similar thoughts as I'm sure you're familiar with the comic strip. :smirk:
    ----
    Your flight attendant lady also looks fantastic! :star: I agree with Emily4331, you're the best non-cc sim creator!
    ----
    You really know how to work the Alien eye slider. Me, I get nervous fiddling with it. :worried:
    ----
    3rd: Will focus on lip making emorrill *You asked*
    ^I did. :grin: And I greatly look forward to it!
    Oh yay! Yes, I see a huge difference in that lady! More please! :mrgreen: Teach us Yoda!

@Brandontaylor Aww, a kiss between going to classes. <3 So cute!
    I think it's so unappetizing the way Werewolf sims eat. :grimace::lol:
    ----
    Once again I'm smiling brightly at your comments on my story posts. :mrgreen:
    I enjoyed your little story there about your Grandpa. ;) Sounds like he and Shane are two peas in a pod in the stubborn department. :p
    And tough love is certainly what Shane needs right now since he's trying to be tough about everything else...
    I wonder what he'd think if they could come to our world? He'd probably think they were some kind of goddesses or something.
    ^Sorry, what are you referring to here? :confused: Forgive my brain...
    I'm looking forward to seeing him without it. I'm betting he looks different.
    ^This one I did get. :lol: Harvey. <3 Oh he will look VERY different! It's amazing!
    ----
    You've never heard "Easy Lover?" Well, I guess it was a little before your time. A little before mine too, came out the year before I was born.
    You know Phil Colins from Tarzan dontcha? :smirk::p That's really how I was introduced to him. (I see older folks on the thread being like, "Those 90's kids..." * :lol: )

@ZhakiraP
    emorrill your story and your sims are awesome! The pictures are really beautiful. I like that male sim (me and names) is his name Harvey by any chance? The one with the moustache. He is an interesting sim!
    ^Aww, thank you. <3 So sweet of you to say.
    Yes, the one - and only one ;) - with the mustache is Harvey. :blush: I love him. :love: He won't have the mustache for long though. :smirk: Hee hee!
    Here's a pic of him where I experimented with Pop Art. :)
    Pop-art-2.jpg

@GraceyManor
    Boards are slow again.It seems to slow down when I come back.Poor timing I hope.XD
    ^Aww, it's totally not you girl. :kissing_heart:
    Just poor timing.

@Nikkei_Simmer So Bebe went and used Haruo's DNA to clone her own Haruo? Can't say I blame her. :smirk:
    :lol:

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments. :)

@Turjan Even if your comments are little, I still appreciate them. <3
    Looks as if Harvey's mustache will be history soon :lol:
    ^Yes! :mrgreen: That thing has to GO! :lol:
    I guess the Alex and Haley attempt didn't strike me as very promising for the future, not because of the woohoo, but because I'm not sure whether their personalities will actually gel.
    ^Yeah. Guess we'll just have to see huh? :smirk:
    Thank you for the compliments. <3 It was one chapter I thoroughly enjoyed writing. :blush:
    I used to add lots of CC via the launcher as well until I realized what a PAIN that is to uninstall from there. :confounded: You're not the only one.
    I've got a bit of facial hair CC myself. Those guys look good! :love:
    ----
    Regarding your Twinbrook play:
    The town has lots of old people who are well beyond the time where they roll against death each day.
    ^Yes! I noticed that too! (I played for a LONG while in this world writing my Holland Family story).
    it wasn't too difficult for me to just unceremoniously TA the lot of them, which freed up a few houses
    ^LOL! :joy:
    You did some MAJOR improvements on those townies! :star:
    Yeah most of them look HORRID (especially the kids) and I dunno what EA was thinking! :confounded: Notably the Bayless Family...THOSE EARS! :grimace: You made Tay and Chase look amazing!
    I agree Sinbad is fine, so is Goodwin (even more so. <3 )

@king_of_simcity7 First off...
    giphy.gif
    Second, I LOVE THIS PICTURE! <3 (With the beach and ocean backdrop)
    beK5GO8.jpg
    Don't ever break these two up in whatever story you do, seriously they are a match made in Heaven. <3

@Silverofdreams30
    Heh Hayley so have the hots for Alex,
    and he has the same for her.
    ^Well yeah, who wouldn't have the hots for Alex?? :love: Sexy sexy! :mrgreen: Truthfully I found him to be the best looking out of all the Bachelors, but Harvey's personality suit me more. ;) And I can tell he's a hottie underneath the mustache. :lol:
    I think the guys on here are also saying, "Well yeah, who wouldn't have the hots for Haley?? Sexy sexy!" :joy:
    :p

@PalmArrow
    emorrill , I enjoyed seeing all the couples being cute together at the beautiful beach, and I was really pleasantly surprised when you brought the Wizard and Stardew Valley back into the story again! I wasn't expecting that at all.
    ^Thank you sweet lady. <3
    I had a feeling I would surprise you with the Wizard and Townsfolk scene. :mrgreen:
    Oooh, I love your rooftop garden above the library there! <3

@lisasc360 and @MamaSimTee *Waves* to you lovely ladies. :blush:

Keep calm and Sim on my friends. :) Thank you for always being so sweet.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Eyes using alien eye slider

Will keep it basic this time and not use alien eye modifier too

Used alien eye slider,LOL I know right

Lu3yDQm.png

Now go to eyelid setting

lower lid height

CAq3w6p.png

Now upper lid height

pGVRUJv.png

Next we go to eye shape settings

BIpnaxe.png

Eye apex lower

WLo9OF5.png

Eye apex height

24QkIRI.png

Now adjust eye shape

ZJl8rJr.png

Then eye scale lowered

Me1WP6o.png

Now raised brow height,best to do this first before deciding rotation

iAEbFJJ.png

Adjust brow rotation

5F696PK.png

Now lower brow to spot you like

yh6xhtO.png

Now just added a liner and a pink eyeshadow then lowered opacity

yvDVuCT.png

BRB not done yet guys she bout to get hotter I have to eat dinner...have made dinner did all this same time :o

Will start from this spot

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited July 2020
    Starting from last spot left off at.

Showing again because am doing one small thing.Am not judging here just stating that anybody that has used that starting premade bin sim I am using she is on the heavy side of the weight slider+ muscular.

yvDVuCT.png

See just lowered her weight,that is it

WkUkDjn.png

Now watch this....

Just changed to black hair

2CMHIgI.png

Now just changing her top to the one from the IP special limited edition

le6uBAK.png

Threw a pattern on it

X3SyTs2.png

Guess what...she looks super hot now and did anyone notice??

Have not even touched her original pudding nose yet :o

I still have her nose to do and she is already a QT pie

OK eating dinner for real this time. BRB after

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top