Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Ridley Residence [Chapter 5.32 - 30.07.2023]

Comments

• DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited July 2020
    Liz still working out cracked me up. And for what? More defined muscles? 😂
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Ella is so pretty! Ok I'll leave a better comment in the morning. Just wanted to say she's a lovely girl and I like the ribbons too.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Chapter 1.25 is out! Also, I've made some lay-out changes on my blog. Let me know what you think of it!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    The header 😍 I'm in love. Pastel colours are my favourite.
    The childhood antics of Ella and Alison, sooo cute. Both of them going for the cake. I love how you continued with that. It's good Liz caught them though, before they become fat teenagers.
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    Hahaha, you better watch out, Brent! The teenage years are coming! Soon you’ll be trying to fend off boys left and right! xD

I said it on your blog already, but Ella is such a cute child <3 I wonder what Oliver will look like when he ages up.

Ninja is still the house’s protector, I see <3 never change, doggo. Hang on. Wasn’t Brent also partial to eating cake first thing in the morning? They’ve inherited it from their parents, haha.

I love the new header on your blog! Is that your sim-self? She looks really cool =D
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @Duvelina I'm also a really great fan of pastel colors 😍

@_sims_Yimi
    Brent is having a really though life in this family. XD

It's already spoiled in my banner for eternity :# But you don't have to look, of course. I'm becoming smarter to keep the rest secret (generation 2 is almost done in my game).

Ninja will ALWAYS be the house protector. And that's why Brent was so okay with it xD If that was Liz.... Ooooof.

Thank you! That's indeed my Simself^^ I'm planning to use her more frequently since I also made a Simstagram. Thank you! Now I also feel cool B)
    edited July 2020
    Unpopular opinion here?
    Liz overreacted a little. And b.astards is a bit harsh for cake eating. Hmm? Yeah cake for breakfast isn't the healthiest but a conversation about the importance of a good breakfast would've been better than yelling at the girls. I did love the sibling dynamics though, with Allyson saying she would go first since she's the oldest and Ella protesting that it wasn't fair. Very believable. Being the oldest child I'm pretty sure I've used that excuse before. :lol:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @AdamsEve1231
    Hm, yeah, she could make it less yelling and more conversation, but I think it was just her being in the heat of the moment. She seemed like she had forgotten all about it after a few hours. I did feel really sorry for Alison, being sad and stuff even after school.

I'm the oldest one myself at home so yeah, I've done that too xD
    @AdamsEve1231
    I did change the word ba.stards because that was really not what I wanted to call them xD I figured out that I always call rascals ba.stards. I did this wrong for eternity.
    @Skeilah
    It just struck a chord with me. No need to apologize. Not everyone's going to like everything and that's fine. I still really love this family and your Watcher humor.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited July 2020
    brent will probably follow them

I had to laugh at this. I so agree.

I loved the sibling banter. I can't help feeling anxiousfor Ninja. Elderly dog? Oh no.. I can't deal with in game pet deaths.
  • ajamkeevinajamkeevin Posts: 278 Member
    @Skeilah I'm going to catch up with the latest chapters today, but I'm on your blog now and WOOOOOOW it's looking absolutely gorgeous. The header, flkgjkls SO BEAUTIFUL. :love:
    @mercuryfoam
    Ohhhh I get you. I also can't deal with pet deaths.... I actually first had a screenshot in this chapter where I told you how long Ninja still had to live but I left it out because it made me sad xD

@ajamkeevin Awww thank youuuuu <3
    Chapter 1.26 is out!
    edited July 2020
    You brought Ninja to a restaurant. 😂 I haven't thought of doing that. When Hugo went to a restaurant with Nelson, that was my first time with Dine Out as well. Much more fun than I imagined! They went to Chez Llama too, maybe it's a Freezer Bunny Club thing now.
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    I love following Liz's life. She's got a really nice family <3
    I am very impressed with your systematic approach to your goals B)
    I saw your list with all the dishes that can be bought at the food stalls in San Myshuno ... It is a very nice and clear schedule.
    She really has a lot she needs to achieve .... I hope she has enough days left :)
    @Duvelina
    Yeah, I don't know why I did that anymore but sometimes I have these moments where I do weird things xD ohhhhhhh maybe we need a private restaurant with Freezer Bunny in the name!

@MonaSolstraale Thank you soooo much for your compliments! <3 Liz will be around for quite a time, no worries about that :)
    edited July 2020
    Just a little note: I will be off for the weekend but you’ll get 2 chapters from me on Tuesday to make up for the missed one on Saturday :)
    Post edited by Skeilah on
    Chapter 1.26
    Awww I loved this chapter! Good wholesome fun!

I like Dine Out too but it's always so glitchy for me. :grimace: But the experimental foods are fun. I love that Ninja came along. It seems backward that pets can come but toddlers can't. You can use the "call them here" option to get toddlers to a restaurant. You'll just need to place a high chair or something.

I see you have Realm of Magic too. I always give Morgan a makeover.

Loved that family photo (minus the heir) with the kids and dog leaving the porch and Liz and Brent making out in the background. Pure Gold!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Just as promised - Chapter 1.27 AND Chapter 1.28 are out!
    edited July 2020
    Wow, Liz, you got STRONG! Crazy-looking arms, haha.

I've had that problem with the painting too. I think if you unframe it, it goes back to normal. A bug, apparently.

I love the basement idea, by the way. It will be so exciting to look at it all when you're done.

I love your quest of making things cosier and putting everything closer together. 😂
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    Oooh, I get to read three chapters at once. Woo! My comments don’t seem to submit on your site for some reason, so I’m going to put it all here.

Oliver’s face seriously cracked me up. XDDDD Poor baby, being the official heir and STILL being forgotten by you, haha.
    They won’t let toddlers in, but a big dog like Ninja is okay? XD Oh, the sims. You never cease to amuse with your wacky randomness.
    Wait, Morgyn?! What are you doing in this game? I have a super grudge against Morgyn in ThePlumbob’s story, so seeing them here was a shock! xD

Liz looks super buff! I see that all that time on the weights trainer is paying off, haha.
    Oliver is such a handsome kid! All three of them look very good, tbh. Liz and Brent passed on some good genes there.
    Whoa, those are some tiny, cramped rooms indeed, haha. I would not be comfortable in them, but Liz & co don’t seem to mind! =D

Ah… it’s a happy picture, but Ninja looking so old and frail is making me sad. Such a good doggo <3
    Wait, you can CHANGE THE CABINETS?! For real?! I had no idea, either! How do you change ‘em?
    Haha, leave it to Ella to actually find a male kid with red hair. Her wish will come true, after all. Lol @ the dad warning his son, though!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi Did you get an error message or something? I don't really know why you couldn't give a comment :(
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    I really like your little everyday story <3
    It's annoying with the Experimental Food Prints Collection :/
    I was also hit by that bug after an update. As far as I remember it helps if you avoid putting them in frame.
    You can still report the error in this thread: Photo of experimental food changed
    Chapter 1.29 is out!