Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nifty Knitting: Share Your Screenshots!

Comments

• GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member

Finally got some time to myself this evening, and been able to play.
    This is Kitty Potter, she's a knitter, but only level 3 this far. She's sold one Beanie thus far.

DnabyPY.png

Love how they can multi-task like this... Watching The Premiere on the telly while knitting.

hHBHQJf.png
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hailey loves the panda beanie her mum knitted for her (ok, I know it's not very obvious there, but...) she only wishes it wasn't so high on her head :) Why is Brooke (Hailey's mother) knitting in a bikini, you ask ? No idea, but at least she's not doing it sitting on the edge of the pool this time (it's winter!).

9p512XJ.png
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    The Yarny decor object likes to move around. This one was supposed to be in the living room but went to check out the crafting container. I found him with his eyes peering over my sims desk. Quite perturbing!

*snip*

Mine likes watching the TV
    kXUecIK.png
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Preparing for baby's arrival:
    07-31-20_10-21-03%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

Grim loves the rocking chair too!
    07-30-20_7-39-41%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • morningdove421morningdove421 Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't know where else to place this, since there doesn't appear to be a new thread yet. My Sim is doing TOO MUCH KNITTING! She literally made her plate of mac n' cheese disappear to knit! And some of the stuff, I don't even want! It's getting in the way of her University studies, and wasting funds, too! Every time she has a moment to spare, BOOM! Knitting! Even on the toilet! And she frequently is bored, because even she is tired of it! I hope down the line, they can tone down the autonomy in an update. Right now, I might just sell her yarn basket, so she can actually take care of herself.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I don't know where else to place this, since there doesn't appear to be a new thread yet. My Sim is doing TOO MUCH KNITTING! She literally made her plate of mac n' cheese disappear to knit! And some of the stuff, I don't even want! It's getting in the way of her University studies, and wasting funds, too! Every time she has a moment to spare, BOOM! Knitting! Even on the toilet! And she frequently is bored, because even she is tired of it! I hope down the line, they can tone down the autonomy in an update. Right now, I might just sell her yarn basket, so she can actually take care of herself.

Take the yarn basket out of her inventory and that should solve the problem. Have her put it back when you actually want her to knit.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited August 2020
    Rocking Chairs on the Beach
    07-31-20_11-07-39nbspPM_1.png

07-31-20_11-07-30nbspPM.png

07-31-20_11-08-36nbspPM.png

07-31-20_11-09-46nbspPM.png

07-31-20_11-10-41nbspPM.png

07-31-20_11-11-44nbspPM.png

Edit
    Just now noticing the hair is clipping thru the rocking chairs. I hope that gets fixed.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I love this hairstyle.
    07-28-20_10-10-53nbspPM.png
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

My Sim Cashmere completed the aspiration, so I decided she would make one of the Yarnys, it's pretty cute.
    After my Sim went to bed I kept watching him because he likes to move around, as others have already posted. Then it happened - poof and he was gone.

Wa91Ij7.jpg

And I thought, how fun, what's the little fella up to? Until I found him ...

N3KcAqx.jpg

... watching my sleeping Sim! So creepy ...
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,704 Member
    My first Plopsy sale! $75

aeB9lXn.png

SimguruNinga just happens to be walking by as my sim puts it in the mailbox.

tYWlJFB.png
    It's so cute how much little Jesse loves the tiny bear toy his mom made for him!

65wGvSh.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Jove and Braelin, getting ready for winter.

011-Air-guitar.jpg

Siren approves of the rocking chair.

073-Now-it-can-be-a-proper-family-room.jpg

Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    This baby is quite the little go-getter! Shopping for new outfits online and setting life goals ... and maybe even sporting a beard?

j3poZGC.jpg

we all try ...
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited August 2020
    4Jmw5Ky.png

5mxaM4K.png

KvkCec9.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    @mcrudd Your sim looks so cosy! I absolutely love that overgrown outfit, I might have to knit it irl :D
    @mcrudd Your sim looks so cosy! I absolutely love that overgrown outfit, I might have to knit it irl :D

Its hillarious. She itches every now and then :D
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited August 2020
    mcrudd wrote: »

KvkCec9.png

Your sim looks so happy and fluffy in that picture I can't help but smile.
  • Sim_ArchitectsSim_Architects Posts: 302 Member

011-Air-guitar.jpg

I love these photos. They are so warm and inviting , also your stories look rich and inspiring :)
    logion wrote: »

Your sim looks so happy and fluffy in that picture I can't help but smile.

The sweater is definitely suited for winter with lots of snow about ;)
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member

011-Air-guitar.jpg

I love these photos. They are so warm and inviting , also your stories look rich and inspiring :)

@Sim_Architects Thank you! You just made my day. :smiley:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    My sim Rafael keeps knitting in weird places.

ZeDbc1C.png

(last Time he was in his bum on the beach..)
    There's nothing like a bit of knitting after a hard day locking up dangerous criminals...
    08-05-20_8-32-55%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top