Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Almost Eternal - Updated February 3rd

Comments

• ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited July 2020
    Not boring at all! I always like seeing things from another character's perspective, I'm all about them layers (pants, now I have Meghan Trainor stuck in my head :D )
  • SnuffyBucketSnuffyBucket Posts: 569 Member

@ThePlumbob
    Good to hear that you like layers. This thing is an onion inside an onion inside a baumkuchen.

Ha! Oh dear. I'd help you out but...
    I've been singing the last line of the chapter to the tune of Bob Marley's 'I shot the sheriff' all morning which I think is almost as bad.
    Banner-2-with-filters.jpg
    Almost Eternal
    Not helpful. Not only it's now turned into a weird reggae mashup version, but I'm now also craving German baked goods. What a start to a Monday :D

Less OT, I'm looking forward to the onion-fest for sure!
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    I really enjoyed this one, it was very well written!
    It was so interesting to read about Sandy from Travis's perspective! And that ending, gasp :o

Just going to echo Plumbob. I really loved the writing here. Not that I didn't love the writing before. But the tension here is fantastic and compliments/intensifies April's fear. Imma revisit this chapter some time later just to live through it all again.

@mercuryfoam
    Every chapter is a piece of the puzzle but this is a crucial one, so I'm glad my writing wasn't completely pants. :D

@DeafSimmer
    Answers will come. However, if you're feeling like something isn't quite right here ... perhaps it isn't.
    Almost Eternal
    edited July 2020
    I'm sure this will end well.

Chapter 14 - Out Of Control
    Almost Eternal
    I really liked this one!
    Feels like things are getting propelle into motion, I look forward to seeing the girls settling into the creepy house! Their household should be quiet a firecracker - but it's feeling like everyone is where they're supposed to be now. (Not that I'm sure the girls would agree with me heh)

Some cool settings in this one too, the train looked very trainlike :)
    @ThePlumbob
    Yep, now they're all in the right place they can settle down and live happily ever after. The end. :)

I'm glad the train looked like a train. For reasons I'm still not sure of, I decided to challenge myself to not use any CC/poses/mods in this story so you can expect some pretty awful, bodged scenes in future chapters. :D
    Almost Eternal
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    @SnuffyBucket I started reading your story. I still have a lot to catch up on, but I'm trapped by your images and your universe :smile:
    Exciting story with wonderful glimpses of humor. I look forward to catching up on what I have not yet achieved.

Something for the weekend.

Chapter 15 - Real Drinks
    Almost Eternal
    @DeafSimmer
    Ghosts will appear, but will they be the kind you're thinking of?
    Sorry for all the mysterious responses to your posts. I try not to give spoilers but I also want to reply to everyone. :D

@MonaSolstraale
    Hi, welcome! I'm really glad you decided to check it out and you're enjoying it. Let me know if something doesn't translate.
    Almost Eternal
    So just your typical night at the pub, right? 😆
    @ThePlumbob
    Of course! Meet a guy, have a drink, take him home. Nothing out of the ordinary there. o:)
    Almost Eternal
    @DeafSimmer
    Ominous indeed. No good can come from a hungry vamp left alone with a tasty human.
    Almost Eternal
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    All caught up again!
    I shouldn't be having this much fun with a tale of a dark descent into vampiric madness, but darn it, I am! :D There’s something hilarious about the casual way that these girls are turning into vampires and will probably end up either murdering or infecting everyone around them. With mojitos. And scary horror movies. And probably a casual visit to a salon at one point.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi
    Oh no, you definitely should. Welcome to my head. 😂
    Almost Eternal
    @SnuffyBucket
    Not bad, not bad. I like it here. Might as well get comfortable. Do you have space for a gnome army?:grimace:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi
    I have room for a gnome army. :D Do they enjoy onion cake?
    You get comfy. Excuse the mess, I didn't think I'd get guests. Don't open that drawer.
    Almost Eternal
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    I've caught up with the whole story now --- yeah! B)

Thank you pointed out yourself in my Forum thread <3
    It was your great banner that lured me ;)

One heck of a hangover for someone.
    Chapter 16 - Vampiric Allure
    Almost Eternal
    Chapter 16
    Oh dear. Straight to Caleb’s house? I mean, I’m all for some vengeance on dr. vampy there, but April is the only one who’s learned to use her powers, and Melinda hasn’t even drunk from anyone yet 0.o Caleb will likely wipe the floor with her… or maybe he’ll be angry at all the baby vamps his baby vamp is creating? Probably not. Seeing how he started it and all. XD
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi
    I love any comment that starts with 'Oh dear'. Proper drops my heart in my stomach, that. ;)
    Will Caleb wipe the floor with her? How will he react to his little army of baby vamps? Will he even be home? Who knows? :D
    Almost Eternal