Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    edited July 2020
    Entry Form
    The theme for the week is: “a crafting room for Grandma Emma”
    Gallery Name: Cozy Knitting (Thank you dearest @rosemow for providing the link for me.)
    Origin ID: Gwiniel

Kept the room smallish for Grandma Emma :)

QbKws2T.jpg
    cvHlGeE.jpg
    Ne5Eq7Q.jpg
    Post edited by Gwiniel on
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member

The theme for the week is : “ a crafting room for Grandma Emma”

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8DD75D17D1DF11EA8EC3E659E6FCEED4

Y2pi4R3.png
    2y0z3sJ.png
    2mIlX2D.png
    wn8KX5m.png
    jNt3zZD.png
    okUJab2.png
    U8iVigb.png
    edited July 2020
    Lovely, cozy crafting room @icanhassims <3<3<3

Amazing cluttering @Taoron beautiful and inspiring room <3<3<3
    Post edited by Gwiniel on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited July 2020
    Cozy Knitting is a lovely and homely knitting room! @Gwiniel :). Very nice warm colors and the tartan blinds add to the nice feel of the room. Very nice furnishing of the room with the new pack items! Very lovely armchair and corner rocking chair areas for Emma to enjoy restfully knitting.and having cups of tea, with her yarn baskets beside her. It is very nice that there are two seats as well as stools so that she and her grand children can enjoy knitting together at the same time, as she teaches them how to knit <3 Very nice corner study desk nook! Emma will enjoy using the computer on the desk to sell items on Plopsy. It is great that her book containing her knitting pattens is on the desk. The new pack knitted items on the desk and wall table, felt flowers, embroidery on the wall, and wallart pictures are very nice homely touches. The hanging plants and plant in corners are restful to look at. She will enjoy listening to gramaphone music whilst knitting. The kitchenette corner is very nice! The natural wood texture of the walls and furnishings is very nice.
    It is a lovely warm craft room for Emma to enjoy knitting in! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    The web link is https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B5D6A0DED1DB11EA8B6FCBD06C2743CA
    edited July 2020
    Crafting Room is a lovely room for Grandma Emma to enjoy doing her craftwork @Taoron :) Very nice layout, design and furnishing of the room! The pretty patterned curtains,flower wreath,handmade flowers item that her grandchild made are lovely for Emma to see as she enjoys painting on the easel. The work table beside the easel with the paint tins and brushes is great! The art decor and canvases are great in the room! The craft box and supplies are great for her to use , and it is very nice that your knitting wallart is on the wall. Very nice corner study desk nook for her to enjoy looking at arts and crafts site on the web. The homely wall shelving, kids painted plate by her grandchild, display shelves item in the corner behind the computer, handmade cards given to her by her grandchildren are lovely family, home touches! Very nice kitchenette with a mugs rack for her to enjoy making tea to have whilst painting and crafting. The white and green colour scheme of the room is very nice. She will enjoy sitting relaxing in the corner armchair.
    It is a very lovely and family themed craft room! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Thank you @Gwiniel It looks like you got the knitting pack and now, seeing some of the items, I'm considering it, after I get some things straight.

Thank you for your lovely review @rosemow This was a fun challenge.
    Taoron wrote: »
    Thank you @Gwiniel It looks like you got the knitting pack and now, seeing some of the items, I'm considering it, after I get some things straight.

You know I love crocheting and knitting in real life so there was no way on earth I'd not buy this pack :D Love it although it doesn't have much items - mostly just crafted items with their color swatches but I'm happy with it because I got the knitting skill and rocking chair <3<3<3

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Wonderful knitting rooms everyone <3 I don't do knitting in real life so this was hard to do the sim play and just watch them knitting but I do like the items that came with the pack <3
    Entry Form
    Challenge 270
    The theme for the week is :The theme for the week is : “ a crafting room for Grandma Emma”
    Gallery Link: Colourful Knitting Room
    Origin ID: chips46
    DibkDzS.pngYypnbcz.pngsVz7Ids.pngIbW4dB5.png
    Colourful Knitting Room is a very lovely colorful knitting crafting room! @chips46 :) The colors of the furnishings and wall are very nice! The new pack items look very lovely how you have used them through the room! The confetti wallpaper is pretty! Very nice layout of the room! The rocking chair area is lovely for Emma to relax and enjoy knitting with her yarn baskets and sweet knitted toys she has already made on the floor beside her. The floor rug is a nice touch there.The crafts themed computer desk table is very nice for her to enjoy sitting there and selling her knitted goods on Plopsy! She will also enjoy looking at her knitting pattens that in her book on the table. The knitted penguin and toys in the home shaped shelving are cute! The vertical plants wall decor are pretty on the wall either sides of the desk! The peg board, cute toys on the shelf below it. and the trolley filled with her craft supplies are all very nice! Very nice craft table are with the loom on the table top, and larger peg board on the wall. The multi coloured curtains are pretty! Very nice tea brewer nook! Emma will enjoy making tea there to drink whilst knitting. The craft themed shelf beside it with the penguin, yarn and turtle on the shelves,and her embroidery on the side wall are very nice and homely!
    It is a lovely, warm, homely colourful knitting room for Emma! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Thank you @rosemow :) I love the pastel colours of the furnishing will be using the room for my build, will be in the gallery later on
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Grandma's Knitting Room is my entry for this week's challenge, thanks @rosemow for hosting this!!

Entry Form
    Challenge 270
    The theme for the week is :The theme for the week is : “ a crafting room for Grandma Emma”
    Gallery Link: Grandma's Knitting Room
    Origin ID: Simming_Spoonie

6jczWCS.png

e05IOGD.png

RKxJBJa.png

aA8zM79.png

k9icDQC.png

iDDuKvE.png
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Cinna32Cinna32 Posts: 83 Member
    edited July 2020
    The theme for the week is : “ a crafting room for Grandma Emma”
    Gallery Name: Rock your Craft
    Origin ID: Cinnaluna
    Notes: Claire knew, it wouldn't be an easy task to get her rambunctious Nana Emma - or "Spike" as her rocker friends liked to call her - to settle down into a more quiet lifestyle. She was really happy to have found a nice studio appartment nearby, set it up with crafting materials and hoped for the best. She didn't expect the transition to be smooth, but she also didn't imagine her to put the craft supply to work to paint all the furniture black or use the tea kettle to brew some funky "Space Tea". And don't get her started on the neighbours' complaints about late night jam sessions with that horrid guitar. Artwork by Corwim, Juwels64 and SimSationalToo

Crafty-Top.png

Crafty2.png

Crafty3.png

Crafty5.png
    Crafty1.png

Crafty4.png

/edit I had to reupload the room as I saw too late that one item wasn't functional. The gallery still gives me the same link as before but in case it doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to change the link to a working one.
    Post edited by Cinna32 on
    Grandma’s Knitting Room is a very lovely and homely knitting room for Grandma! @Simming_Spoonie :) Very beautiful and warm colors! Very nice rocking chair and sofa seat windows alcove areas for Emma to enjoy relaxing and doing her knitting, with nice sunlight coming through the windows, or for reminiscing. Her yarn basket and cactus plant that she has knitted is very nice beside the chair. The natural calming wood flooring and floor rug on it is very nice. The large flowers in the corner nook are very pretty for her to see whilst knitting! Very lovely wall paneling! Very nice corner nook with her crafting themed study desk for her to sit at and do other craftwork. Her embroidery is nice and homely on the wall. Very nice corner of lovely plants, The teddy and penguin are cute on the shelf in the house shaped wall item! The peg board, the trolley fill with her craft supplies, the pretty felt flowers wall item and the hanging plant are very nice touches in the room.
    It is a very lovely, homely and warm knitting room for Emma! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Rock your Craft is a great craft room for rocker Grandma Emma! @Cinna32 :) Very creatively written background details! The rocker themed furnishing of the room looks great! The black coloured furnishings, black patterned kitchenette wall, the wall signs/wall art, drinks wall shelving and front car engine on the wall look great! She will enjoy having her own special tea blend from the brewer as she does her knitting in the black rocking chair and her black yarn basket nearby! The green patterned curtains look very nice with the black color of the furnishings. It is a great touch that she can look out through the windows as she does her knitting and see the ghost and grim reaper gnomes! The skull and black modern style wall lights are great! It is great there is a black sofa for her to have a little rest when she gets tired after playing her special black grim reaper guitar! The metal storage shelving item is great in the room. She will also enjoy having snacks from the microwave whilst knitting! The skull and magazines on the coffee table are great touches! She will enjoy painting on the easel, now that she has finished painting her furniture! The type of bar used in the room suits the rocker theme well! She will enjoy having drinks from the bar as well as her tea. Very nice corner study desk for her to enjoy using the computer to sell her knitted items on plopsy.
    It is a very creatively designed craft room for a rocker grandma! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Grannie’s Crafting Room is a very lovely and homely crafting room for Grandma Emma ! @lisabee2 :) Very nice warm color,wall pattern and the floor rugs are a nice touch.The natural wooden texture of the furnishings is very nice! Very lovely and warm fireplace sitting area for Emma to enjoy knitting in her rocking chair near the fire, with her yarn basket on one side and her cup of tea and knitting patterns book on the table on the other side. The floral wreath on the wall is pretty and the dog statues on the ledge are cute! The balls of yarn are a nice touch. She will also enjoy reading books from the bookcase whilst knitting. The knitted toys look great placed between the books! The craft baskets are a homely touch.and it is very nice that her embroidery is on the wall. Her knitted turtle and cactus near the window and on side wall tables, pegboards,trolley filled with craft supplies and hanging plants are nice homely touches. The vase of flowers are pretty! Very nice tea brewer area! She will enjoy having cookies from the jar with her tea! The knitted penguin and mugs are very cute in the home shape wall shelf! Very pretty gold edged curtains! Very lovely warm homely corner nook with the craft themed desk and shelving items, and the cute knitted toys on the shelf , table and top of the ledges! Very nice computer desk area for her to enjoy selling her knitted goods on Plopsy. The cat ,Void critter and teddy on the table are cute! The rose is pretty!
    It is a very nice homely craft room for Grandmas! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • KatzMeow_KatzMeow_ Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey @Taoron - First off, LOVE your room!! Would you mind terribly telling me which pack those floral curtains came in? Pretty sure I don't have them and I'm in love! THanks :)
    KatzMeow_ wrote: »
    Hey @Taoron - First off, LOVE your room!! Would you mind terribly telling me which pack those floral curtains came in? Pretty sure I don't have them and I'm in love! THanks :)

Thank you! ♥ Yes, those are from movie hangout. They are end curtains, but I used MOO and layered 4 of them, to fit that window.
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    edited August 2020
    I'm getting the knitting pack on Monday, so, I think I'll be able to get a room in @rosemow B)! I have the base of the room, ideas for it and a Sim already made :D!

Great rooms, everyone B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Grannie’s Crafting Room is a very lovely and homely crafting room for Grandma Emma ! @lisabee2 :) Very nice warm color,wall pattern and the floor rugs are a nice touch.The natural wooden texture of the furnishings is very nice! Very lovely and warm fireplace sitting area for Emma to enjoy knitting in her rocking chair near the fire, with her yarn basket on one side and her cup of tea and knitting patterns book on the table on the other side. The floral wreath on the wall is pretty and the dog statues on the ledge are cute! The balls of yarn are a nice touch. She will also enjoy reading books from the bookcase whilst knitting. The knitted toys look great placed between the books! The craft baskets are a homely touch.and it is very nice that her embroidery is on the wall. Her knitted turtle and cactus near the window and on side wall tables, pegboards,trolley filled with craft supplies and hanging plants are nice homely touches. The vase of flowers are pretty! Very nice tea brewer area! She will enjoy having cookies from the jar with her tea! The knitted penguin and mugs are very cute in the home shape wall shelf! Very pretty gold edged curtains! Very lovely warm homely corner nook with the craft themed desk and shelving items, and the cute knitted toys on the shelf , table and top of the ledges! Very nice computer desk area for her to enjoy selling her knitted goods on Plopsy. The cat ,Void critter and teddy on the table are cute! The rose is pretty!
    It is a very nice homely craft room for Grandmas! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)

TY so much .. it was def fun to play with the new pack items
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    It is great that you are getting the pack on Monday! @coolsim9999999 :) You will enjoy using the items in your gameplay and builds. I hope you will enjoy using the pack in the room :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top