Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Pack?

I don't like the Spark'd show, but I'm loving the new Spark'd challenge gallery with the wedding themed builds.

Do you think maybe some of the challenges could eventually become hints for a new stuff/game pack?

Comments

• M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    I have been thinking the same. :)
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    Press X for Doubt.

• HappyssummerHappyssummer Posts: 37 Member
    Hoping so love to have wedding veils on console so can't get cc with Microsoft will just let console have cc
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I have seen some similar murmurs making the rounds, but I have to say that I am skeptical. Sure, the new packs they pick could always be anything, but I doubt all of the challenges would be "hints" so if that is the only criterion that makes it plausible/is evidence then no.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    When we were voting for Laundry Day stuff. A wedding theme pack was one of the options. I felt it would require lot's of animation. So, Just like with eco living expansion pack. They probably decided to go ahead and put it into a gamepack.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    When we were voting for Laundry Day stuff. A wedding theme pack was one of the options. I felt it would require lot's of animation. So, Just like with eco living expansion pack. They probably decided to go ahead and put it into a gamepack.

That makes a lot of sense actually since a vacation destionation with resorts could also add booking honeymoons like we had in TS2.
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    Could be. But I hope that they make more romance options with it or before it. Imagine slow dancing by the beach during your honeymoon .