Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Luna: Nope. Unless you count my brother. *boyish yelling in the background

What would you study at uni?
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Drama

Who is your best friend
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Luna: Best nonrelated friend? Simon for sure. Si may be the goofiest nerd ever, but he's awesome at cheering me up when I need it. If I can include my family, though, I would definitely choose my little bro. But don't tell him that.

Do you have any enemies?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited August 2020
    Gaston: I think I had to have made some enemies in my former life, but hopefully they don't even remember me now.

Have you ever had a relationship go from great to awkward? Did it ever resolve?
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited August 2020
    Kio: Oh boy, that really hits a nerve. I had a girlfriend from Strangerville and we were really close. Neither of us had met any of our own kind in the human realm before and had more or less been alone most of our lives. But then we met more people, including other vampires and... well I guess she got bored with me and wanted to try something else.
    It's okay though, she's happily married with a kid now and her husband treats her really well. I mean, I would have died for her, if I wasn't already technically dead, but she's happy and that's what I want for her, even if it means us never, ever being together. It's fine. It's cool. It's great. No, I'm not crying, I've just been chopping an onion! Excuse me I need to go and wipe my nose! (Runs off sobbing).

What's your favourite colour?
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Wren: well, my last name is von Bluden, I suck blood from sims, I'm a vampire. What do you think?
    Luna: Pshh. Colors are overrated. *whispers: okay, purple.

Do you have a lost love?
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona: Well yeah, I once had a soulmate but moved out since then and now he doesn't exist anymore.

same question
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    ( I cant remember their name :joy: ) no :smiley: and that is the same with all 3 generations in my family

what is your favourite bar
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Leoni: The gold kind. I like shiny things.

What's one thing you could never do without?
  • LittleOldPotatoLittleOldPotato Posts: 24 Member
    Jasper (the last sim I properly played as): My easel. I panicked when I didn't take it to uni. I cannot function without it.

Who do you love the most out of everyone you know?
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited July 2020
    Jaik: I’m actually moving in a week, so I’m asking myself the same thing. I was thinking if it’s better to buy new furniture or keep the ones I have. None of these things really have any sentimental value to me I could all live without them. Meh...I guess I’ll keep this toy robot? It’s always helped me out when I’m feeling tense.
    cF6RXPC.png
    When moving, would you rather keep your old stuff or just buy new ones?
    Sona: What stuff? I don't own anything.

Have you ever met a mermaid?
    Ikkanu: I... am a mermaid. Do I look like something else? I knew it, people do think I'm a sea monster! It's my face, isn't it? Other mermaids say I look more like fish than a merman and laugh. Stop looking at me!

Do you get on well with your own species?
  • LittleOldPotatoLittleOldPotato Posts: 24 Member
    Keirra: With my species? What do you mean my species? There's more species in this world? What? I knew fairies and mermaids exist! Father always told me they didn't! I have got to tell him this later! If he's not sleeping, of course. Well I suppose I do get on with my own species! I was the most popular girl at my old school! I'm going to a new school now; we moved and now I'm a teen. I'm sure I can make friends! Plus my house is massive and so cool so I'm sure everyone would love to come round!

(She's very talkative lol)

Do you believe in magic and mystical creatures?
    (She's asking this one)
    edited July 2020
    Sona: As a former spellcaster I'd say yes.

Can you teleport (no cheats)?
    Kio: Sort of. I can turn into a bat and phase in and out of places. I can't do this for very long distances though. So, um, like, I can bat teleport across the street but not to a different country. I can hypnotise people too but I don't like to use that power unless it's absolutely necessary.

Have you ever hypnotised anyone?
    Audrey: Unless you count dazzling them with my charm, no, dear, I haven’t.

Biggest pet peeve?
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Tessie: The authorities arresting me before I can get into work. It's not like they have anything on me. I'm a bank robber in a city that doesn't even have a darn bank. What am I supposed to do? Did they track down all those doo-dads that 'follow me home'? Lousy heat.

What is yer favourite TV station?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    Audrey: Romance. It certainly puts me in the mood when I have a, how do you call it, friend over. Doesn’t have anything to do with the fact I star in those films, no.

Do you like to exercise?
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited July 2020
    Manzhu: Can you pixelated my name?
    -Anonymous: I like do double sport with Rifle. He's a gun fairy. I'm such a gun-🌺🌺🌺🌺er.

Who's the cutest sim you've seen
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    Ikkanu: (goes bright pink) Well... there is a mermaid on another island near mine. She's.... um... very... nice.

Have you ever eaten a bizarre fruit?
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Tessie: I've always been tempted to eat a forbidden fruit but I've never taken that plunge. Besides, we were down to one and my son wanted to have a child of his own. I can refuse my kids nothing.

What's your favourite season?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    Audrey: Summertime. It’s the best time to sunbathe, and I throw the most marvelous get togethers on my estate in Del Sol Valley.

Favorite park?
    Norrell: The big one in Willow Creek. It's really nature-y with lots of trees and bushes and stuff. Perfect for springing unsuspected surprises on people.

Confession time: ever streaked as a dare?