Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Auto Roofing returning in The Sims 4

Remember how there was the possibility to automatically have a roof when building a house? Yes it was in The Sims 1, The Sims 2 and The Sims 3, BUT not in The Sims 4.

I can't imagine why The Sims 4 hasn't got auto roofing, because it's being all user friendly.
So why just removing one of the most user friendly and time saving features like auto roofing?
If you don't wan't auto roofing you can turn it off like in The Sims 3.

Dear SimGurus, please don't forget the builders and add the auto roofing feature in a patch!
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    If they add auto-roof to TS4, I'd rather it be like TS2, where it was off by default, and a specific tool you can use.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Neia wrote: »
    If they add auto-roof to TS4, I'd rather it be like TS2, where it was off by default, and a specific tool you can use.

Yeah, TS3 was more than annoying to have to turn it off before you even start building or the whole thing got glitched and you couldn't see too well inside the room because of auto roofing being on which btw, was default and had to beg for a toggle IIRC to get an off toggle.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • violetta3violetta3 Posts: 47 Member
    I been posting about this too! I totally agree we need auto roofing back!!
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I would be cool to have this back.
  • EzriaEzria Posts: 1 New Member
    I agree it needs to come back.
  • meubanksmeubanks Posts: 445 Member
    Good riddance to auto-roofing. It's ten times easier to get a good looking roof in TS4, and it takes less time to do it. TS3 roofs were a disaster.