Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who should I pair with Bebe Hart?

I take male/female suggestions, but none outside Sunset Valley.

Comments

• LashinLashin Posts: 74 Member
    Holly Alto. She's the closest friend Bebe has her age, and might as well roll with it?
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Michael Bachelor
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Karon My choice would be an odd one but let me explain.Once Bebe is young adult of course.

I always liked Jamie Jolina because she gets lots of hate and always is wrongfully misunderstood,yes she is flirty but the girl is very bright and has good life goals.A genius and avid reader plus a talented musical prodigy who wants to be a surgeon and save lives for a living.

In my games and years simming Jamie tends to go for the ladies and not judging here cause so do I so she has great taste :p plus Jamie is very pretty with just a makeup change and her and Bebe could be a cute couple.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    I'm with Craven on this one ... Jamie Jolina.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Malcolm Landgraab. When they're both adults, of course. :lol: They share the Good and Bookworm traits, which is a plus. My main reason for pairing them, though, would be the family dynamic. Two crazy people and their normal daughter and a self-absorbed, rich snob with her down to earth husband and their desperately trying to stay grounded son. :lol:
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    Have her live dangerously. Stick her with Parker Langerak. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    In my game, Parker and Bebe have 2 children together. So you could go with him. He has a trail of broken hearts in SV in my game right now as well as 6 kids. They all don't have the same mom.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The pizza delivery guy. He never seems to get much luck or a mention
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    edited July 2020
    Some of the time Bebe Hart ends up with Ethan Bunch
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited July 2020
    Arlo Bunch because she's the only one who can save his godawful face. (I mean I've seen it happen?) Also a semi-convincing wild + timid contrast.

Or the move I'd actually do: pick any of the ladies from Roomies or Working Friends. I like the matches and contrast with several of them (responsible Bebe + childish Blair Wainwright, good Bebe + criminal Ayesha Ansari, etc.)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr