Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    edited July 2020
    They went through

Updated my Top 5
    Post edited by Sleepstar on
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited July 2020
    ignore :P
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @FairyGodMother I was able to downloads the only items that didn't go through were the Little Grasshopper High Chair & Straight Lines activity table. Thank you for the Cocoon Crib, Puzzled Toy Box, and Dress Myself Dresser though!
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Greylady624Greylady624 Posts: 1,225 Member
    edited July 2020
    I've updated my top 5, as suggested by a very generous gifter. :)

P.S. Thank you so much to the generous gifters.

Have a great day and stay safe, everyone!
    Post edited by Greylady624 on
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I am aware of the issues with gifting, so sorry to put you all thru that :D I will be working on sending the gifts out again, thanks for letting me know what you received. I tried to wipe out some Top5's but I couldn't quite succeed. You know what they say, if at first you can't succeed, try, try, again ;)
    edited July 2020
    @FairyGodMother Thank you so much! I love the items in this set. :smiley:

@ErnesaT Thank you for trying to gift me the Lloyd Wright Bookshelf. It didn't go through, but I do appreciate you trying. And thank you @SimLibby for nominating me! :smiley:

Side note:
    Is it me, or has the store been extra glitchy the past couple of days? Has it always been like that? I swear it took me 15 tries to send something earlier today. And yesterday. Maybe it's my computer. Or my imagination. My emoji selection is limited, so picture a cheerful shrug here. :)
    Post edited by Greylady624 on
  • SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    edited July 2020
    ErnesaT Thank you for trying to gift me the Lloyd Wright Bookshelf. It didn't go through, but I do appreciate you trying. And thank you SimLibby for nominating me!
    I'm sorry to hear that. I nominated you another time in the hope this time the gift would go through only nothing is going through for you. Therefore I had to change my nomination. I can give you a hug 🤗 and some flowers (I love flowers, I hope you do too) instead 🌼🌻🌺.
    Is it me, or has the store been extra glitchy the past couple of days? Has it always been like that? I swear it took me 15 tries to send something earlier today.
    For me the store is glitchy as well. I think for all of us it is. I can't remember store gifting was ever without problems. Only, at most it took me 5 or 6 times to gift, not 15. Maybe try a different browser. Although I do not know if this helps gifting. I do know, I cannot edit my wislist in Google Chrome but I can in Mozilla Firefox. Also, sometimes I don't see names with gifts in my purchase history in GC but the names do show in Mozilla.

PS. I don't know if you know this: since you tagged me in an edited message, I didn't received an notification about it (even though I have that option set without my forum settings). I think nobody gets an notification, provided that is set, when you tag them on hindsight in an edited message.
    Post edited by SimLibby on
    SimLibby wrote: »
    I'm sorry to hear that. I nominated you another time in the hope this time the gift would go through only nothing is going through for you. Therefore I had to change my nomination. I can give you a hug 🤗 and some flowers (I love flowers, I hope you do too) instead 🌼🌻🌺.

That's okay! Thank you for nominating me and thank you @ErnesaT for trying. I know the store is glitchy, so for me it's all in good fun.
    I love flowers. Where does everyone find these emojis here? My dropdown menu has a handful, which is why I'm always !!, :) , and :smiley: .
    For me the store is glitchy as well. I think for all of us it is. I can't remember store gifting was ever without problems. Only, at most it took me 5 or 6 times to gift, not 15. Maybe try a different browser. Although I do not know if this helps gifting. I do know, I cannot edit my wislist in Google Chrome but I can in Mozilla Firefox. Also, sometimes I don't see names with gifts in my purchase history in GC but the names do show in Mozilla.

I will try gifting in another browser. I noticed the invisible names glitch in my purchase history and thought it was my computer. So, good to know it isn't me, I guess. ;)
    PS. I don't know if you know this: since you tagged me in an edited message, I didn't received an notification about it (even though I have that option set without my forum settings). I think nobody gets an notification, provided that is set, when you tag them on hindsight in an edited message.

Hey, I learned something new today. Thank you for letting me know. :)
    Where does everyone find these emojis here?
    In Google Chrome, when I right click I have the option 'Emoji's'. The shortcut for that is Windows logo key + the dot key.
    It also seem to work in Opera but it doesn't in Mozilla (I just checked).

Thank you @Brandontaylor (brandontaylor615) for the awesome shoes Seriously Strappy Heel. <3

Thank you @Blythelyre for the Back 2 Back Bunk Beds. It bumped me up to 23% of the 'Back 2 School' set. <3

I have updated my top 5.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    @SimLibby You're welcome! Sorry for the late reply, meant to reply when I got the notification.
    Thank you @ErnesaT for the Timberland Wardrobe and thank you @SimLibby for nominating me! What a lovely surprise. :)

Have a fantastic evening, both of you (and everyone else for that matter)!
    Hi @Greylady624, I'm glad to hear this one went through. Enjoy. :smiley:
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    Thank you @ErnesaT for the Timberland Wardrobe and thank you @SimLibby for nominating me! What a lovely surprise. :)

Have a fantastic evening, both of you (and everyone else for that matter)!

You're welcome.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • sara4562sara4562 Posts: 133 Member
    Hi! :smiley:

Updated my top 5
  • sara4562sara4562 Posts: 133 Member
    Thank you @FairyGodMother (charlotteprice) for the Secrecy Curtain! :smiley: I really appreciate the gift! I have just recently found the joy of curtains in decorating. I used to overlook curtains, but now they make the house look so much better. :smiley:

Unfortunately the Colossal Curtain didn't go through so I hope you didn't charged on it.

I have updated my top 5
    Thank you @ErnesaT for the Pencil Skirt
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)

Thank you, charlotteprice (@FairyGodMother ) for the Divine Divan, Overstuffed Chair, and Superlative Sofa! That really helped me put a dent in the Storybook set - and they look great in the game! My sims are happy. (I wish I had that overstuffed chair in real life..) :)

-
    I have updated my top five

edited August 2020
    Thank you to @McTosh for the Luxury Spa Set.

Updated my Top 5
    Thank you very much @FairyGodMother (charlotteprice) <3 for the Ode To Distraction Desk and Straight Laced Bookshelf.

I've updated my top 5.
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    Sleepstar wrote: »
    Thank you @ErnesaT for the Pencil Skirt

You are welcome
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Thank you, kylierose19 (@Kylieb191 ) for the Romantique Table Lamp and Potted Rose Divine! The flowers are beautiful and the cute lamp helped push me forward on the Storybook set :)

Thank you @BlueSpaarkle for the Bound Up Bows. <3 It's beautiful.

I've updated my top 5.
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Thank you, kylierose19 (@Kylieb191 ) for the Romantique Table Lamp and Potted Rose Divine! The flowers are beautiful and the cute lamp helped push me forward on the Storybook set :)

Aw no worries ^_^ I love both of them items and the storybook set is lovely too :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • BlueSpaarkleBlueSpaarkle Posts: 92 Member
    edited September 2020
    Thank you @BlueSpaarkle for the Bound Up Bows. <3 It's beautiful.

I've updated my top 5.

You're welcome!
    Post edited by BlueSpaarkle on
    My Sims 3 Page: BlueSpaarkle
    ✿ Owning TS3 Store since June 2018✿