Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[old] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July 2020 Nifty Knitting Patch

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    @Komosticka Have you checked this with no other mods or CC installed and after deleting localthumbcache?

@ashlynette92 Typically almost everything that breaks does so with the patch, not the pack. I'd never discount the possibility, though.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited July 2020
    Confirmed Fine by Creator
    • Aariancya: Stop Random Flirting
    • TwistedMexi: T.O.O.L. Mod
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • fifiBumblebeefifiBumblebee Posts: 1 New Member
    Are CC baby skin replacments broken?
  • champion_jirachichampion_jirachi Posts: 18 Member
    After playing for a few days, with UI cheats extension updated, everything looks good to me.

For the AOM Selectable Pets mod, someone says that's broken but not for me. Obviously it's a very old mod and has been buggy for a while, throwing up LEs but it's still functional with this patch for me. I've had a new pet and everything, all seems good. So, I'd say it's kinda working. Would be really nice if someone remade that though, as I don't know of any similar mods sadly.
  • champion_jirachichampion_jirachi Posts: 18 Member
    [quote="Komosticka;c-17591083"]Broken CC:
    • Stellar Stuff pack - all cas items are completely broken or cause other problems, bb items seems fine.[/quote]

I have stellar stuff too, and all CAS items are working fine in my game, as well as bb. Perhaps there's a conflict with something I don't have then?
  • LancesalmoLancesalmo Posts: 39 Member
    Does anyone know or are using SACRIFICIAL's mods after the patch? He is away at the moment and so no update for his mods as of yet!
    @fifiBumblebee To my knowledge, all default baby content is broken.
    @Lancesalmo I've heard of no issues with his mods so far, but I highly advise joining his Discord server. Nobody but him can confirm his mods are working properly, of course.
    > @luthienrising Thanks I will try that!
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    Lancesalmo wrote: »
    Does anyone know or are using SACRIFICIAL's mods after the patch? He is away at the moment and so no update for his mods as of yet!

I've only been using the romance ones, but they appear to be fine.
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 695 Member
    jessallie wrote: »
    Since Bienchen is away, anyone successfully using her mods?

I have lots of her mods. I havent had any problems.

• KoveeKovee Posts: 880 Member
    LOL, her husband has to invite her in the house her name plate says neighbor.

115961038_10220930791771932_4183471008363147918_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=KjhHEL514TcAX-cMKMh&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=c8e8a26900f22daed7a3f15435a2bc23&oe=5F474FC2
    Updated Mods
    Updated CC
    QUESTION FOR SIMMERS! The sofa update just above allows Sims to knit on the sofa. If you have this pack and CC chairs/sofas, please check for me if you can knit on the CC? Many thanks! (Would check myself, but I can't fit it in tonight.)
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Updated Mods
    Updated CC
    QUESTION FOR SIMMERS! The sofa update just above allows Sims to knit on the sofa. If you have this pack and CC chairs/sofas, please check for me if you can knit on the CC? Many thanks! (Would check myself, but I can't fit it in tonight.)

CC sofas from both IllogicalSims and Peacemaker are working fine for knitting in my game.
  • discoduck227discoduck227 Posts: 62 Member
    I have the Stellar Stuff pack as well and nothing is broken for me in CAS as far as I can tell. The mods that I have from Sacrificial are all working without any problems so far.
    > @gettps said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I've only been using the romance ones, but they appear to be

Thanks you!
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    edited July 2020

I just quickly tested a variety of CC seating options (chairs, couches, loveseats, benches) by several creators and all worked properly for knitting.

Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    edited July 2020
    I have a comment about the KawaiiStacie Education Bundle. Yesterday I noticed it wasn't working. Today I saw that it was broken, but I also wanted to experiment.
    When I delete old mods to update them I don't empty the recycle bin right away for reference purposes in case I removed something I shouldn't have or I missed an option in the updates.
    It's a good thing too, because I decided to try putting the script mod for this mod, Marked as (July 2020).tscript and went back into my game. I went right to a family with a toddler and checked for the preschool option. It was there.

I hope this helps anyone who is looking for a resolution to this issue.

The tscript is not a choice when updating this mod right now, but if anyone is like me and doesn't empty their recycle bins right away you may want to check for it and put it back in the file folder with this mod.

Update: Yes the mod is available now, but it cancels out the enrollment in the schools before the first day and even when they've been attending and you have to re-enroll them. It can get expensive if you're enrolling your toddler sim in private school and they have to start from Pre-K all over again.
    Canceling out the enrollment seems to occur (for me anyway) when I load the household.
    Post edited by simgirl542 on
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
    edited July 2020
    Thanks @Kita5399, @discoduck227, @FurAndYarn and @simgirl542 !

Updated Mods
    Updated CC
    New and Relevant
    Post edited by luthienrising on
  • KomostickaKomosticka Posts: 6 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > @Komosticka Have you checked this with no other mods or CC installed and after deleting localthumbcache?

Yes, I checked this seperated without other mods. And yes, after deleting localthumbcache.
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited July 2020
    Tried to get to the No Blu link Provided and all I got was the URL not found
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    Updated Mods
    [*] LGBT Mod (pimpmysims4)

FYI, the mod update is only for PAID patreon users.
    Thanks @Gemmie12 and @gettps. I'll correct the link (No Blu update) and add the other info above and on p. 1.
    edited July 2020
    Mod Updates
    Confirmed Fine by Creator
    • Scumbumbo (by the Scumbumbo Mods team): all mods not listed as updated, except Self-configurable Adjusted Breakage (SCAB) and Outfit Tools - Copy Any Outfit (testing ongoing)
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    I believe selectable pets by AOM is broken! Not sure if it was mentioned or has been broken longer. It worked fine for me until I got a puppy Yesterday! Any alternative suggestions for controlling pets?

That's the only mod of its kind that I know of, though someone else might know of one. Have you tested with no other mods installed and after deleting localthumbcache?

i think the fam cheats mod has a cheat to allow you to control pets?
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • hope_direction1hope_direction1 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > Thanks @Gemmie12 and @gettps. I'll correct the link (No Blu update) and add the other info above and on p. 1.

I updated my game and now everytime i go to travel off my lot and visit another household or go to a bar once i click to go back home it loads and then just takes me back to the world select screen. Ive tried to go into a different household but it still does the same thing and its beyond frustrating.

HELP!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top