Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will Nifty Knitting be released?

Anybody know when this pack will release?

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Good question.
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Now that I know about the metal, not soon enough.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I heard late summer.
  • thesims4piethesims4pie Posts: 29 Member
    i think maybe sometime in august
  • thesims4piethesims4pie Posts: 29 Member
    but im not sure :)
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    I am very excited to match this pack with Tiny Living, while I was quite sceptical when hearing about it for the first time :wink:
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I think August sounds about right.
  • dawgminddawgmind Posts: 5 New Member
    Came here to check, I had an email from the German EA and it had a date of July 28th, was surprised as I hadn’t seen that anywhere else yet. Anyone else had that mail?
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited July 2020
    dawgmind wrote: »
    Came here to check, I had an email from the German EA and it had a date of July 28th, was surprised as I hadn’t seen that anywhere else yet. Anyone else had that mail?

The trailer is already out. The pack will be released at the 28th. There'll be a livestream before the release, but we still don't know when exactly. Also there'll be a patch before the release with some bug fixes and some "tiny surprises".
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited July 2020
    telmarina wrote: »

The trailer is already out. The pack will be released at the 28th. There'll be a livestream before the release, but we still don't know when exactly. Also there'll be a patch before the release with some bug fixes and some "tiny surprises".

Surprise! We updated CAS and all your CC broke!

I hope that will not be the case.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    logion wrote: »
    telmarina wrote: »

Surprise! We updated CAS and all your CC broke!

I hope that will not be the case.

That's why I'm waiting to get too deep into CC until I know the game is done and no more updates. I've also way cut back on mods; only two I'm running are MCCC and UI Cheats Extension.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    It releases on July 28... coincidentally right as the 50% off stuff packs sale ends. :/
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I don’t see it on Origin yet... are we waiting for a particular hour?
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    I want to say 8am PST... but it might be 10am PST. Pacific Time. Which is either in 2 minutes, or 2 hours and 2 minutes. But I might be wrong on this time.
    @OneAdorkableGirl thanks, good to know I’m not just overlooking it somehow, wasn’t sure if I should be seeing it.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    @BabaJayne - You're welcome. :) Just about an hour and a half to go. <3
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    If you want a countdown just open your game and look at the one for the current sale. It ends at the exact moment the new pack becomes available XD
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    1 hour and 10 minutes :smiley:
    Installing now! 😄
    Happy knitting! 🧶
  • Uroica69Uroica69 Posts: 30 Member
    The page to purchase has an error!!