Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Haunts

13...Next

Comments

• HeckinGodzillaHeckinGodzilla Posts: 49 Member
    I would looooove this as a game pack. I want ALL the creepy things. But really, I think they need to add more to the ghost. Maybe reenactments of their deaths, more specialized abilities related to it, more of a creepy factor with ghosts and interacting with humans through seances or other methods. I would also love for them to work on the Grim Reaper. Maybe start off as some sort of Reaping trainee and work your way up to doing it yourself. Would be nice if they added ghosts as an occult lifestate, too. Oh, and of course graveyards. Of course.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I would looooove this as a game pack. I want ALL the creepy things. But really, I think they need to add more to the ghost. Maybe reenactments of their deaths, more specialized abilities related to it, more of a creepy factor with ghosts and interacting with humans through seances or other methods. I would also love for them to work on the Grim Reaper. Maybe start off as some sort of Reaping trainee and work your way up to doing it yourself. Would be nice if they added ghosts as an occult lifestate, too. Oh, and of course graveyards. Of course.

Would be fun if you could make your own Grim Reaper. Sure you can use the usual one and play a sim leveling up the career. I would like it if you could set your sim as the default Grim Reaper-npc at the end of the career.

You can design your own sages for the Realm of Magic. I would like to make my own reaper of souls. In my save save she would be an old lady.
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    This is the game pack I really want next, and I really hope it comes with a cemetery lot. While I’ve made a cemetery using the park lots type, a separate one would be amazing. Fingers crossed this is what we get next.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    ImSands wrote: »
    This is the game pack I really want next, and I really hope it comes with a cemetery lot. While I’ve made a cemetery using the park lots type, a separate one would be amazing. Fingers crossed this is what we get next.

oh my god yes we need a cemetary.

i created one in game but i needed to add a bunch of park stuff for it to work and i had a bunch of kids and people hanging out in a cemetary having a grand ole time like it was a darn waterpark or something lol. would prefer it to spawn sims that lay flowers down and mourn.
  • candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    I would love Happy Haunts.
  • SimbastienSimbastien Posts: 111 Member
    > @MaggieMarley said:
    > Back in July 2018 I posted a suggestion in idea corner for a Grim Reaper pack which would include an active Grim reaper career. This was the post:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > The thread is here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/943554/grim-reaper-expansion-pack-game-pack/p1

While I think this is a bit too niche to be a full expansion, I would LOVE to see this as a game pack
  • sunhair2008sunhair2008 Posts: 136 Member
    edited August 2020
    I hope that they do eventually make this as a gp as I would really love to have my current sim that is the grim reaper via mod (not death angels there is another one) actually become grim It's kinda funny today I was building and went into roof patterns and there is a roof pattern called Happy Haunts Shingle Roof description says They say this shape pleases the spirits. Doesn't it please yours?
    House- SLYTHERIN
    Wand Elder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and unyielding flexibility
    Patronus - Dragon
    Ilvermorny School - Pukwudgie
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 370 Member
    I'd love a HH pack with an overhaul of ghosts (if nothing else, maybe have them stop breaking my stuff once they've moved in with the family), werewolves (still miss them from TS2 and 3), and the ability to bring back deceased sims as zombies or, better, as Frankensteins. (Yes, I know that's not the correct term, but "Draculas" also isn't the correct term for vampires and I'll see you in heck before I stop calling them Draculas.) Throw in a paranormal investigator career or two (ideally, I'd prefer careers where you can advance by always going to the rabbit hole, but you can also work from home and do tasks if you want, rather than a purely rabbit hole career or a career like the doctor or police where you have to play out going to work to achieve the goals).
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    A Ghost town with a Western style would be cool !

capito10.jpg

That would be cool. I downloaded a lot a long time ago that looks like a western ghost town. I think it was called JB’s Ghost town or something like that. I’m not on the comp right now to check. It looks like the real thing though.