Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    I actually think I've heard of that band, DeKay. I think you mentioned it a couple of times. Meanwhile, I can't say if this Cody dude is cute or not. While I like dudes with long hair, there's too much of it hiding his face. Nice awkward smile, mind you.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you think you’ve ever encountered a ghost?

Like at least one time.

I actually think I've heard of that band, DeKay. I think you mentioned it a couple of times. Meanwhile, I can't say if this Cody dude is cute or not. While I like dudes with long hair, there's too much of it hiding his face. Nice awkward smile, mind you.

:D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Like at least one time.

Probably not
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Like at least one time.

I think my old house was haunted because things used to turn on themselves
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm so tired of so many things
    Today's Q Q is:

Like at least one time.

Once or twice. One time I heard somebody shush my sister when there was nobody there to do it. That was a couple of years ago.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Like at least one time.

No. It's simply mind tricks.
    Giving my neighbour technology lessons. She asked about Facebook. I told her it was the Devil. >:)

LOL, you guys remember earlier this week, I said I went to the airport to get my new lenses done. Haha, I just thought I'd share more of the context of the situation here cuz it's funny. :D

Okay, so back in March, I ordered this pair of Oliver Peoples glasses from a spectacles shop. The order didn't come for a long time and stuff cuz it's made from Italy and due to all the Covid stuff, the production stopped.

So, like a month ago, the shop texted me to say that they received an update that order might not come and I said, "Okay, I'll wait two more weeks. If they still don't arrive, I will come down and collect my my refund."
    At the same time, I also found these other pair that looks nice but it was really cheap -- from another shop, so the quality and build is not as awesome, but the design is good, and I was like, "Heck, I'll buy it since the one I wanted is not gonna come."

Then, last Tuesday, I went to the first shop to collect my refund, and then I collected the frames from the other shop and I went to the airport mall to get the lenses done. At the airport mall, I also saw another pair where I like the design (it still isn't as awesome as the one I wanted tho) but I bought those too to keep for next time, just in case it will be hard to find these kinda thick black glasses in the future. It's also Oliver Peoples brand. They got a lot of nice designs. XD

So, all together, I spent like so much money that day cuz the lenses themselves are hella expensive and the Oliver Peoples frames are also a bit expensive. :joy:

And today, that first shop I went to just texted me to say the glasses I ordered came. :joy:

tenor.gif

They didn't come for 3 months when I didn't even decide to buy something else. And now they arrived 4 days after I bought new ones...???!! I gotta have like THE worst luck ever.
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Hey, I know some of you guys already play mafia but for those who do not, our game needs more players and I was wondering if any of you want to do it. I don’t typically advertise but no one else wants to play and I’d like at least one more player. Here’s a link if u want to join: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/979076/super-smash-bro-s-u-pick-mafia-sign-ups#latest
    Art spam.
    30f0d421d47587207979ea6529a755271690d21c.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited July 2020
    Y'know, that was one weird float trip 😅

Lesson learned: my meds and the heat do not mix well...😅

I also picked up Jane Eyre to reread this week, and I've been enjoying the book again :3
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    This thread is becoming like a more DeKay's QQ and art/band spam, so today's Q Q is gonna free style:

How was your week or day? Did you do anything fun? Did you learn/try something new?

Well, I went to the mall at the airport to get my lenses for new glasses done. The procedure from the optician was so detailed! Like she was measuring where my pupils set and everything. I've never had previous opticians do that before. XD It felt really good. I hope the lenses actually come out perfect after all that measurement!!

I haven’t been doing a lot. Just working, I’ve been taking a trip down memory lane by playing Neopets. The website is in the middle of a mobile-friendly beta which is also converting the old flash games and world maps from Flash to HTML5.

I just rebooted Neopets too :3
    Today's Q Q is:
    What animal most closely resembles your eating style?

Hmm, maybe like a horse or something. Hahahaa. That's how I feel like when I chew my lettuce.

Hmm, tough question...my grandmother used to say that I ate like a pig, but she doesn't say that very often anymore.
    Today's Q Q is:

Like at least one time.

Maybe? Probably.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your go-to movie when you need a pick-me-up?

Freaky Friday!!

Jh3N.gif
    832XG3D.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Urge to play the Sims is rising each passing day.
    Today's Q Q is:

Freaky Friday!!

Jh3N.gif

Fight Club.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Freaky Friday!!

Jh3N.gif

Something funny on YouTube
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    I hope everyone is enjoying this fine Manic Monday (or Turgid Tuesday for those ahead of me).

I hope everyone is enjoying this fine Manic Monday (or Turgid Tuesday for those ahead of me).

Oh no! I hope Tuesday will be good to me today. 😂 Anyway, today is a short week for me cuz Friday is a public holiday, so I can't complain much. Weeee!
    832XG3D.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Jh3N.gif

Fart videos on Youtube.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Ever have a night where you cannot sleep?
    L9q8VGi.png
    Sorak4 wrote: »

Yeah, it's the worst. >.<
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Freaky Friday!!

Jh3N.gif

I feel like I have go-to TV shows more than movies...
    Sorak4 wrote: »

Yeah, and it's the worst :confounded:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather go to space or to the bottom of the ocean?

Bottom of the ocean!!
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Bottom of the ocean!!

I assume any dangers are out of the question?

Hm... this is hard :( Probably the ocean.
    unknown.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Bottom of the ocean!!

Are we talking about the AVERAGE depth of the ocean - 12,100 feet ? Or are we going to take it allllllll the way down to CHALLENGER DEEP - 36,200 feet ?

(perhaps even deeper, since the ocean is not fully explored)

Just wondering...
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:

Bottom of the ocean!!

Space; the final frontier...where no man has gone before.

I'd pick space :3 if nothing else, I have a somewhat irrational fear of the ocean :sweat_smile:

Thalassophobia and submechanophobia...it's not a phobia, per-say, but I'm done now. Google showed me pictures so I'm gonna go hide :confounded:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    If you replace the ‘I’ with ‘we’ in illness, it becomes wellness.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top