Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I would like for babies

2...Next

Comments

• LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I know people are gonna say well they’re there for 3 days but I would love to play a full life
    If someone said that they would only be speaking of their own game but I guess some like speaking for everyone. If babies ever got a overhaul mine sure would not be a 3 day life stage I'd keep aging off and have them around a full Sims year before aging them up myself.

They really should take Sims 2 babies as a starting point and improve on them Sims 2 did an amazing job covering what you would expect of a newborn - 3 month or so baby while Sims 4 should improve on past games and give us the full experience be it tummy time learning to crawl and all that comes with it and and eating their first foods. To make babies even feel more so part of the family I'd love if there was a chance of a child sibling to become jealous of the baby when it comes home from hospital.

Majorly agree with you it gives me a reason to play with aging off if they update babies
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Cary1213Cary1213 Posts: 91 Member
    edited September 2020

my vision of BABY CAS in the sims 4
    I want babies to created in CAS
    Post edited by Cary1213 on
    SvgJRlK.png
  • Cary1213Cary1213 Posts: 91 Member
    edited September 2020
    Cary1213 wrote: »

my vision of BABY CAS in the sims 4

The ability to create them in create a sim is what I want and to make them like real sims where you can see their needs and move them from the cribs
    Post edited by Cary1213 on
    SvgJRlK.png
  • DrWrightDrWright Posts: 29 Member
    I would like to be able to put my useless babies in the recycler from Eco Living. That baby could be used to upgrade my TV and power my generators.
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 431 Member
    > @DrWright said:
    > I would like to be able to put my useless babies in the recycler from Eco Living. That baby could be used to upgrade my TV and power my generators.

I wonder how well they perform as fertilizer? Fishing bait?
  • opalnoctemopalnoctem Posts: 16 Member
    It would nice if you could interact with them more, like carry them around the house or other things. It could be fun to have it last longer imo and be a whole more complex life stage in the game.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I want to see gender reveal/baby showers
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    @cary1213 I love the idea that we could create babies from CAS it would be a lot better and fun to start off a sim family and it would be something new too

@StrawberryYogurt agree that would also be a welcome idea honestly that would be cute and realistic for those that play realistic in this game
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu