Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which world need to be improved the most?

Comments

• lovelyskysxlovelyskysx Posts: 93 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the world and the aesthetic. But I wish it had more lots for residents tbh.
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    Houses by the sea, like on the world map.
  • Hallie22Hallie22 Posts: 64 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    Better pre-build houses in Del sol Valley. The current ones look like there hasn't been put any effort into making them look good.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Forgotten Hollow / Glimmerbrook / StrangerVille - Supernatural
    If the towns were improved a bit more, I'd play with Glimmerbrook and Forgotten Hollow a lot more. Unfortunately, they are just too small for my liking.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    San Myshuno
    They all need fixing but San Myushino needs it most, because Seasons breaks the festivals. Either that or they need to add a check to the either to make it sunny in San Myshino when there is a festival.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    They all need fixing but San Myushino needs it most, because Seasons breaks the festivals. Either that or they need to add a check to the either to make it sunny in San Myshino when there is a festival.

I agree. And why are the festivals always a surprise? If we have a calendar, festivals should be there at least with one week of advance. I'ld love to be able to plan going there. My sims haven't been in a festival for rl years cause it always catches them doing important stuff that they've planned before.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    Hallie22 wrote: »
    Better pre-build houses in Del sol Valley. The current ones look like there hasn't been put any effort into making them look good.

Search in the gallery for each lot name. People have made excellent replacements for the lots. Filter to most popular, and put in a price range if needed. ;)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    edited July 2020
    Del Sol Valley
    I want to remind you that world extension is possible without breaking saves:

Base Game - 10 playable lots on map

latest?cb=20100121081730

Unleashed expansion pack - 36 lplayable lots on map

latest?cb=20140721071053

I think that process of adding new areas on TS4 maps should be similar, especially that the game is loading only one neighborhood, not whole map.

Also one more thing is annoying me - invisible and unintuitive walls. Sometimes I have no idea where my Sims can go or where they can not. For example Gibbs Hill in Britechester is very uncomfortable to play.
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    edited July 2020
    Sulani
    I would love Sulani to be expanded/improved to include water that sims could actually dive in and under (to include underwater lots we can visit and build). Otherwise, Suluani is incredible.

Next on my list would be Del Sol Valley as there just aren't as many lots as I need. I would want more of a "downtown" vibe, with multi-household living.
    edited July 2020
    Del Sol Valley
    Magnolia Promenade basically is here:
    (Where I circled)
    So Willow Creek already has been improved. :)

mf89RQj.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    Del sol valley could do with at least an extra lot in each neighbourhood preferably 2 extra lots in each neighbourhood. It’s a shame as the world is a good world it just needs more lots.
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    I was going to vote for Magnolia Promenade but that was the first EP and not really that bad, I usually put restaurants or "apartments" there and I've lived there as well, it's pretty open for what it has. Del Sol Valley on the other hand is one of the most recent EPs and feels way too small for a Superstar type of pack, it should've been a bit bigger.

Right now I'm going to move to Strangeville, the colors are gorgeous and I want to explore that world, haven't really had the time to focus on that pack and I'm curious about it. I moved my Sim to the small neighborhood.
    Del Sol Valley
    @AlanSims I've recently 'set foot' in Strangerville. I like the look of it and the plot. :)
    Could be fun!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited July 2020
    Del Sol Valley
    Del Sol Valley followed by Sulani, definitely. They're nice for pictures but not much else. To me, they don't feel like 'worlds' at all. They're simply pretty backdrops.

ETA: Honorable mention goes to the world for Eco Lifestyle. I waited so long for adjoining lots. Come to find out, only one of them is a playable lot.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    Del Sol Valley easily the world needs more lots and most importantly to play it like I want to it needs beach location lots.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Serious_sims_gamer43Serious_sims_gamer43 Posts: 523 Member
    It annoys me how there's only five lots in vampires game pack.
    Del Sol Valley
    I am curious that anyone is reading this topic and will make our dreams come true.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,941 Member
    edited July 2020
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Magnolia Promenade is fine for me. I managed to turn it into a very active 'world'. I moved the "Ebabbits" (My altered "Landgraabs") mansion from Oasis Springs there and they have a huge retail store there also.

It was a forgotten world that I couldn't think of doing anything with, but I kind of like it being "small" for 4 lots, but there is alot of stuff around those lots anyways. :)

cxSh9GW.png
    Ctu3OuE.png

it's been forgotten world in my saves for long time too
    but I am getting fond of it lately trying to fill it with pack venues like spas restaurants etc.
    its starting to give me ts2 downtown vibes and I love it

could have given us those 3 closest fx house spots as lots though
    would have been even nicer
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 124 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    I had a tough time deciding between Del Sol Valley, Britechester, and Evergreen Harbor. All three need improvements, mainly more lots and more varied sizes of lots.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited July 2020
    Del Sol Valley
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    I am curious that anyone is reading this topic and will make our dreams come true.

Maybe, but they’ll forget about it pretty quick and go back to counting their money.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    So_Money wrote: »
    Sthenastia wrote: »

Maybe, but they’ll forget about it pretty quick and go back to counting their money.

Electronic Arts, generated net revenue of 5.54 billion U.S. dollars in 2020
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    San Myshuno
    They marketed the world as a city but it certainly doens't feel like one.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    They marketed the world as a city but it certainly doens't feel like one.

We need cafes and shops to make it feel like a city, but we need more space for that.
    Del Sol Valley
    Thats true. In San Myshuno we don’t have space for community lots. EA can’t or don’t want to create big cities.
    Del Sol Valley
    Simmingal wrote: »

it's been forgotten world in my saves for long time too
    but I am getting fond of it lately trying to fill it with pack venues like spas restaurants etc.
    its starting to give me ts2 downtown vibes and I love it

could have given us those 3 closest fx house spots as lots though
    would have been even nicer

That's actually an older screenshot. I'll take an up-to date one. I did move my spa to Magnolia promenade. :)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png