Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Own You Own Ice Cream Stand Lot (Community Lot Idea)

KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
edited July 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Do you hate Frosty Dreams Ice Cream Truck in the Sims 3 from Stalking In Your Own Home or Even Fallow You When Your At A Commuinty Lot, Well Not Anymore In the Sims 4.

Now you can build your own ice cream stand without it fallowing you

You could build or own a ice cream stand just like you build with retail stores and restaurants with owner ship. You will have choose five fast food items and sides, Then you can add any infinite dessert you like on there make Sundaes, Ice Cream Bars, Gelatos, Floats, Banana Splits, Sherbets, Milkshakes, Soft Ice Creams, Frozen Custards, Frozen Yogurts and including Popsicles.

You can also choose a Ice Cream Franchises of your choice like Frosty Dream's Gelatos and Sherbets, Freezer Bunny Ice Creams, Grimmy Ghoul's Ice Screams, Sunnydale's Soft Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurts, Dragon's Frost Bite Frozen Custards and Pete's Popsicles.

The Ice Cream Stand have their own commercial Ice cream maker called Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine and there is also a version if you choose for the Grimmy Ghoul's Ice Screams Franchise Call The Goulish Ice Screams Machine. There is the soft serve ice cream machine, any types of ice cream dipping cabinets and a Ice Fridge that your customers can buy Pints or a Half Gallon.

The small versions of the Ice Stand lots can be found in buy mode called Ice Cream Stalls that can put in other commmunity lots like you the objects that can use on Food stands

Your sims can choose a favor in the Ice Cream Dipping Cabinets, On Menu Board or Menu Display, With Interacting with Staff or Casher, And Maybe Grabing A Pint or Half Gallon To Buy It

You also need to restock the ice cream when the store closes at 10 or 9 o'clock pm before it can reopen again on 11 o'clock am. There is also a Fizzer Juice Soda Fountain as well if used by staff or by customers.

(Also the SimDoughnut Mod and CC on the Freezer Bunny Franchises are also be compatible if he ever updates his mods)

There is also be the return of Ice Cream Bars and Freezer Bunny Popsicle.
Post edited by KriticalKlown on

Own You Own Ice Cream Stand Lot (Community Lot Idea) 14 votes

Yes I want this Lot
57%
redrogue60Isb917NADYSOPHIEloubylouloutexxx78KriticalKlownSimtarris22Carl_Veluz1992 8 votes
No I don't want it
7%
Camkat 1 vote
Maybe it can happen
21%
kappowanSERVERFRACoconut27 3 votes
I'm not sure
14%
irishdragon7Lady_Ballora 2 votes

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    You can already mock up owning/visiting an ice cream parlor, with sit down service, if you have Dine Out + Cool Kitchen Stuff. A stand would feel like a duplicate of content we already have.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    No I don't want it
    I voted no because I've built one already for my game using Dine Out and Cool Kitchen Stuff. There's some other's on the gallery that you can download too. I've actually wanted this in the past and it's exactly why I bought Cool Kitchen Stuff.

I've also added little side ice cream stands to places like the park in Willow Creek.

It doesn't work quite the same as going up to a counter to order up your ice cream and have it served, but there's menu boards, you can get the look and feel of the shop and still make/eat your ice cream.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,373 Member
    I don't want a lot type, but a vendor stand that sells icecream cones would be lovely.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,052 Member
    edited July 2020
    Yes I want this Lot
    I would be willing to spend up to $10 for something like this IF these were included:
    • New Lot Designation
    • 2 Lot Traits appropriate for the shop
    • Appropriately Themed Community Lot Front Window, Door, Awnings and Signage
    • Ice Cream Themed front door mat
    • Old fashioned photos to fit the decor
    • Old Fashioned Soda fountain Bar with matching counter and a back counter hutch sundae bowls and shakes glasses etc.
    • Bar Seats, Tables, chairs and Booth seat to coordinate or match
    • A few new unreleased flavors
    • Refrigerated case where you can see all the various flavors
    • Shake Blender for Shakes & Malts
    • 50's Diner uniforms for employees
    • Doo-🐸🐸🐸🐸 Radio Station and speakers for same
    • A commercial version of the Ice Cream Maker for the commercial kitchen in back
    • Any variety of common Ice Cream dish previously unreleased with the home Ice Cream Machine plus all the released ones in the other pack (I have the pack with the Ice Cream maker however others may not)
    • The Ice Cream Truck to tour the neighborhoods
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    edited July 2020
    Yes I want this Lot
    redrogue60 wrote: »
    I would be willing to spend up to $10 for something like this IF these were included:
    • New Lot Designation
    • 2 Lot Traits appropriate for the shop
    • Appropriately Themed Community Lot Front Window, Door, Awnings and Signage
    • Ice Cream Themed front door mat
    • Old fashioned photos to fit the decor
    • Old Fashioned Soda fountain Bar with matching counter and a back counter hutch sundae bowls and shakes glasses etc.
    • Bar Seats, Tables, chairs and Booth seat to coordinate or match
    • A few new unreleased flavors
    • Refrigerated case where you can see all the various flavors
    • Shake Blender for Shakes & Malts
    • 50's Diner uniforms for employees
    • Doo-🐸🐸🐸🐸 Radio Station and speakers for same
    • A commercial version of the Ice Cream Maker for the commercial kitchen in back
    • Any variety of common Ice Cream dish previously unreleased with the home Ice Cream Machine plus all the released ones in the other pack (I have the pack with the Ice Cream maker however others may not)
    • The Ice Cream Truck to tour the neighborhoods

I like your idea better than luthienrising and Camkat @redrogue60

'50s progression Music, Doo-🐸🐸🐸🐸 Music, Surf music, Rock and roll Music from the 50's sounds lovely