Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who to pair with Kaylynn and why?

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member

Who to pair with Kaylynn and why? 24 votes

Daniel Pleasant
33%
Erja888Cabelle1863luxsylvanSimtown15delicadoKaronPingliGodOfSoda 8 votes
Don Lothario
25%
snoepjes1210shannonavaqpmommaSimbastienriiotghoulsims2nostalgia 6 votes
John Burb
0%
Herb Oldie
0%
Mortimer
0%
Darren
0%
A townie/NPC (mention a name, please)
4%
DevSims91 1 vote
Some from Sunset Valley, recreated in Sims 2 (mention a name, please)
0%
One of the boys, when they grow into adults.
0%
Other
37%
auroraael14Rflong7lisamwittfriendlysimmersFlyingPotato659garapoesBreazonaSimmerGeorgeHallie22 9 votes

Comments

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Daniel Pleasant
    Sorry, I think I deleted part of the 8th option. Its "Someone from Sunset Valley, recreated in Sims 2 (mention a name, please)".
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited July 2020
    Daniel Pleasant
    I paired her with Daniel Pleasant. After Daniel's wife caught the two lovebirds "in action" she divorced him. After she moved out, Kaylynn moved in and they got married. She gave birth to Daniel's first son Merlin. Isn't a baby a good reason?
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Other
    I never pair her with anyone, I just have her woohooing and making out with a lot of Sims whose houses she cleans. Lol.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Other
    No one haha, she stays single.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Other
    I like her being single and just flirting with everyone. I had Daniel move out after Mary-Sue broke up with him but he only had an affair with Kaylynn but never a commitment.
    It just makes sense to keep the ones with the romance aspiration single. He would have been miserable otherwise.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    I paired her with Daniel Pleasant and they had a son. Another time I moved her in with Daniel and then she left him for their male cleaner and they had blonde twins.
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Never really done anything with her, due to her being an NPC. Although NPCs made normal sims tend to retain some of their NPC behaviour (As I discovered when a college graduate fell for a streaker NPC; after she moved in, she'd never get dressed after a shower autonomously o.o)
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Daniel Pleasant
    @Devalaous of course Kaylynn would be neat all the time, its required for the job. I think thats the behaviour you would get from her.
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Other
    My version, Kaylynn was married to Daniel, but still having an on/off affair with Don. Daniel passed away of old age. No children were born... yet!
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Daniel Pleasant
    I briefly paired Kaylynn with Daniel. It didn't last, because he's a cheating scoundrel, but they had gorgeous twin daughters.
  • shannonavashannonava Posts: 20 Member
    Don Lothario
    I got Don Lothario to marry Cassandra, then Cassandra divorces him as she realises he's a good-for-nothing bum. Daniel Pleasant also ends up alone (without the kids), and Kaylynn and Don Lothario reunite in lonliness.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    Other
    i vote for other keep her single and have her raise an adopted child and be a single mom
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Other
    She was the first Sim my Legacy Sim married. Iirc she died of hunger but her hubby saved her. Sad, and that's why I like her for my Legacy Sims. :lol:
  • OliwkaWidmoOliwkaWidmo Posts: 45 Member
    I like to give her a child or two with either Don or Daniel (or both of them), but since they're cheating, good for nothing kind of guys, I don't generally get her into a stable relationship with either of them. If I feel generous, maybe I'll give her a nice townie husband in my current save...
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 469 Member
    A townie/NPC (mention a name, please)
    She gets with either a townie or single sim, I want her to be happy and those men don’t do it for me, she just has bad taste in men. Though now I want her to have Don and Daniel’s children first, because her raising their kids while trying to find love sounds fun for me.